Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam (All Skin Types) - 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Aaziya S.

BY CLINIQUE

Gentle cleanser helps clear & prevent blemishesRemoves dirt, impurities & excess oilUnclogs pores to make them less visibleCalms, soothes skin & reduces rednessLeaves skin perfectly clean, smooth & comfortableSuitable for all skin types see more...

• Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ? 1 Answers
  • Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some prod...1 Answers
Aaziya S.
SHARJAH
Anti-blemish products can be quite drying and harsh on skin but this one cleanses without drying my skin. This definitely helps to prevent breakouts. This comes in a transparent pump dispenser bottle which is very easy to use, a very small pump is needed to wash entire  face. This cleanser is refreshing and good for oily or combination skin with mild breakouts. It is gentle, soothing, and unclogs my pores. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and soft.This cleanser is fantastic for any one for mild to moderate acne.PRICE : AED 140 for 125ml Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam (All Skin Types) - 125ml/4.2oz
fashion 👠.
Souk ahras
I have a bit of an oily skin, don't have acne issues, but did have some blemishes and reddish skin in some parts of my face. I started using it and saw the effects since day one. It took a while to actually act over the red spots, but with the help of a normal face brush to exfoliate when using the soap (use it daily), it got even better! I would only ask for a bit more explanation or recommendation over the use of each product, for example to use it twice a day, or only in the mornings, etc
I noticed almost an immediate change in my skin after a few washes, people have also  pointed out to me how clear my skin is. This product is light and gentle on my skin and very effective. For someone who struggles with acne this worked brilliantly for me. It works even better with the toner and moisturiser. Will definitely purchase again.
Nadine D.
Alexandria
This is by far the best cleansing foam I've ever used. Used to have acne prone skin and this was my go to cleanser. Help my acne heal faster, reduce the angry red pimples over night. I Still use it now and will probably continue to use it. Best for acne prone skin and perfect for all skin types
Emma M.
I like that this face wash has salicylic acid in it, and it felt gentle still on my skin. It also is foamy which was an added plus and made me feel like I was getting my face clean. This product is a go to and even though it costs a little more I think that it is worth it!
Rommy R.
La espuma de Clinique elimina la suciedad y elimina la grasa del rostro, calma el enrojecimiento de la piel, limpia a profundidad los poros. Evita los granitos o el inicio del acne deja el rostro fresco y limpio, no contiene aceites. quita el brillo excesivo del rostro.
Reshma P.
London
This is good if used on occasion when your skin is breaking out or you have an oiler skin type. I found this a little too harsh for daily use (and I was only using it as my second evening cleanse). Not a bad product, but I was not a fan of the foam method either.
Beth |.
Newcastle , ['', '', '']
Great product, very light to use and helps keep the oil in my skin under control and spots to a minimum. Aesthetically pleasing product and the sales assistant talked me through the routine and what would work for my skin. Available at the boots counters.
Hannah S.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
My absolute favourite cleanser. I've used it every morning and evening for over 4 years. I originally thought it was quite expensive but with one pump per use, it's lasts forever. It's strong enough to take my makeup off and makes me skin feel clean.
Amy D.
This is so gentle on the skin but so effective. I have been using this around a week and I can really see a difference. The texture of my skin has vastly improved and so has my breakouts. Would 190% recommend.
Mackenzie G.
Frankford, DE
Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some products that say they clear them but fail to actually do it
Parikshit S.
Union City , CA
Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ?