Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam (All Skin Types) - 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Aaziya S.

BY CLINIQUE

Gentle cleanser helps clear & prevent blemishesRemoves dirt, impurities & excess oilUnclogs pores to make them less visibleCalms, soothes skin & reduces rednessLeaves skin perfectly clean, smooth & comfortableSuitable for all skin types see more...

• Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ? 1 Answers
  • Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some prod...1 Answers
Robin J.
Lobelville
This product leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. I love using this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
Skincare is oh so important, and this delivers!! I like that it's not overpowering in smell, and not overly pricey.
Ziggy D.
121 Orange Ave SPC 36
Great product. I would reccomend buying. I like that it wasn't to harsh for my skin and did not dry my face.
Jacquelyn B.
Grand Blanc, MI
It has left my face very dryClinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild it is ok to use. I have combination skin
Cory G.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this it doesn't make my skin oily, helps with breakouts and doesn't dry me out either. My guilty pleasure.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this product so much. Will tell my family and friends about this product and encourage others to try!
Heather G.
Maple Heights, OH
Absolutely wonderful. The product was smooth and amazing. Simply pleased with this top notch product!!
Aaziya S.
SHARJAH
Anti-blemish products can be quite drying and harsh on skin but this one cleanses without drying my skin. This definitely helps to prevent breakouts. This comes in a transparent pump dispenser bottle which is very easy to use, a very small pump is needed to wash entire  face. This cleanser is refreshing and good for oily or combination skin with mild breakouts. It is gentle, soothing, and unclogs my pores. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and soft.This cleanser is fantastic for any one for mild to moderate acne.PRICE : AED 140 for 125ml Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam (All Skin Types) - 125ml/4.2oz
Bex C.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
A great addition to my morning and night skincare routine. I usually take my makeup off first using the Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm and then follow up with this for a double cleanse. The foam is good, but I find I need two pumps to do my whole face and neck. No strong smell, which is a plus. Removes any last traces of stubborn waterproof makeup!
Tina A.
Sydney
Very gentle on skin and great when used with my cleansing machine. Gets rid of any dirt in pores and removes any stubborn makeup. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance and 2 pumps is enough to cover the whole face.
Mackenzie G.
Frankford, DE
Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some products that say they clear them but fail to actually do it
Parikshit S.
Union City , CA
Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ?