BY CLINIQUE

Gentle cleanser helps clear & prevent blemishesRemoves dirt, impurities & excess oilUnclogs pores to make them less visibleCalms, soothes skin & reduces rednessLeaves skin perfectly clean, smooth & comfortableSuitable for all skin types see more...

• Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ? 1 Answers
  • Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some produc...1 Answers
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Wakefield
My absolute favourite cleanser. I've used it every morning and evening for over 4 years. I originally thought it was quite expensive but with one pump per use, it's lasts forever. It's strong enough to take my makeup off and makes me skin feel clean.
Rowan H.
Rowan H.
I didnt really like this face wash. It was quite drying and was not worth the money at all. I was recommended it by an expert from clinique and it did nothing but dissapoint. I wouldnt recommend it because I saw no difference other than the the fact it made my skin drier.
Amy D.
Amy D.
This is so gentle on the skin but so effective. I have been using this around a week and I can really see a difference. The texture of my skin has vastly improved and so has my breakouts. Would 190% recommend.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Amazing, love this product. Used it with the facial toner and moisturiser. It's quite prices, but effective at getting rid of spots when used twice a day. I would buy over and over if I could afford it.
Mireille L.
Mireille L.
The only thing that keeps my skin clear after years of having to go to the doctors for skin products, first got this 5 years ago and haven't looked back. I use the full 3step system from them and mix and match in other products depending on my skins needs.
Noora A.
Noora A.
Dubai
it's really gentle and my skin feels much better... moreover my skin looks soft after I used it for about 2 months
lali t.
lali t.
Tbilisi
lovign the brand quite good . Not very pricey but results are awsome highly recommended for anyone with sensitive skin
Dionne O.
Dionne O.
Cambridge
I used this product when I was younger and I was not happy about it. It made my skin dry and flaky.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
SUNDERLAND, Tyne and Wear
This three step system has saved my skin after a really really bad incident that happened with a different brand, my face was red and blotchy around around my cheeks, I broke out in these awful scabby red spots that would not go away, after going to the pharmacy and getting some cream!
And I was actually so nervous about using anything on my face again, and after getting this system, I've never looked back! The foam face wash is so soft, and makes your skin feel so silky, and it has such a nice smell, it smells clean, where with some you can smell it and it can burn the back of your throat!
I always often get spots on my chin just before my period, and this keeps them to a minimum, obviously not completely away, but it takes the redness down and they're gone within a few days!
For anyone having skin problems you need to try this!
Eva C.
Eva C.

A product that really works, I got a rash by some kind of makeup and I started to use the Clinique Anti-Blemish mouse, in two days it had a very good face. For me a great product.
Parikshit S.
Parikshit S.
Union City , CA
Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ?
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Frankford, DE
Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some products that say they clear them but fail to actually do it