BY CLINIQUE

Gentle cleanser helps clear & prevent blemishesRemoves dirt, impurities & excess oilUnclogs pores to make them less visibleCalms, soothes skin & reduces rednessLeaves skin perfectly clean, smooth & comfortableSuitable for all skin types see more...

• Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ? 1 Answers
  • Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some produc...1 Answers
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
I've tried many anti-blemish products before, and this is one of the best. I have sensitive skin, and the foam didn't irritate my face at all.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Las Cruces
Omg I have such an problem with breakouts! This is a go to for me especially when I'm super stressed since it keeps the breakout down.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Louisville
I used this product in the winter because it's not too strong and my face did not get oily with this product at all and I bought it at the mall
Robin J.
Robin J.
Lobelville
This product leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. I love using this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apple Valley, CA
I wasn't 100 percent impressed with this product for the price it didn't exactly do anything for me after using it for a while.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Works very well! I recommend that everyone uses. It is easy to fit anywhere and lightweight. It also works very well!
fashion ūüφ.
fashion ūüφ.
Souk ahras
I have a bit of an oily skin, don't have acne issues, but did have some blemishes and reddish skin in some parts of my face. I started using it and saw the effects since day one. It took a while to actually act over the red spots, but with the help of a normal face brush to exfoliate when using the soap (use it daily), it got even better! I would only ask for a bit more explanation or recommendation over the use of each product, for example to use it twice a day, or only in the mornings, etc
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
Alexandria
This is by far the best cleansing foam I've ever used. Used to have acne prone skin and this was my go to cleanser. Help my acne heal faster, reduce the angry red pimples over night. I Still use it now and will probably continue to use it. Best for acne prone skin and perfect for all skin types
Emma M.
Emma M.
I like that this face wash has salicylic acid in it, and it felt gentle still on my skin. It also is foamy which was an added plus and made me feel like I was getting my face clean. This product is a go to and even though it costs a little more I think that it is worth it!
Rommy R.
Rommy R.
La espuma de Clinique elimina la suciedad y elimina la grasa del rostro, calma el enrojecimiento de la piel, limpia a profundidad los poros. Evita los granitos o el inicio del acne deja el rostro fresco y limpio, no contiene aceites. quita el brillo excesivo del rostro.
Parikshit S.
Parikshit S.
Union City , CA
Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ?
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Frankford, DE
Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some products that say they clear them but fail to actually do it