Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam (All Skin Types) - 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Aaziya S.

BY CLINIQUE

Gentle cleanser helps clear & prevent blemishesRemoves dirt, impurities & excess oilUnclogs pores to make them less visibleCalms, soothes skin & reduces rednessLeaves skin perfectly clean, smooth & comfortableSuitable for all skin types see more...

• Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ? 1 Answers
  • Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some prod...1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Paris
I have been using this cleansing foam for over two months and I can say that I am not impressed. It felt like there was nothing different about my skin after using it. I spent 20 dollars and got nothing out of its use. The only thing it did do, was make my skin super dry. I have an oily skin type (very oily) and I was able to go from a greasy mess all the way to a dry, flaky, mess.
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
Used this a lot in my search for acne solutions and I have to say the cleanser was really influential in clearing my skin up! It can be a bit harsh if not followed up by a good moisturizer but it does contain the acne fighting medication to combat some of the tougher breakouts, but i have to stress it is super drying so follow up with lots of moisture!
Amali D.
While this product does effectively cleanse any left over makeup residue or dirt from the skin, I used this product for over a year and did not notice any major difference in the condition of my acne or acne scars. I continued to break out and form acne scars. Also because it comes as a foam, I feel like you don't get enough product for the price.
Seira T.
I liked this product and would recommend it to others it smells good, but it did my my skin dry which is my main problem with skin products in general but overall a good product if i could make this product any better then i would not it already is great my skin on the other hand is just picky lol
Megan W.
This cleanser does work, however I prefer to only use one cleanser that can remove my makeup and as well and while this can remove light makeup, you definitely need to use a separate product prior to cleansing to feel really clean. I also really love the blemish spot treatment from this line.
BRANDI c.
Boston, MA
I enjoyed using this product. Left skin feelings fresh & clean. Not life changing in any sense but was just a normal cleansing experience. My skin is pretty normal and overall it just left my face feeling very clean & smooth,
zsazsa M.
Got this product as a sample gift when you buy a full sized product. So it was free and worth a shot to try. Wasn't bad but I have used other misters, such as the ones found at Bath and Beyond, that I felt was better.
Tracy S.
Kansas City, MO
I love, love, love this cleanser! It gets the job done taking off my makeup, and helps control acne. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, but works as well or better than the others I've tried! I'd highly recommend this to anyone whether a tween, starting a new skin care regiment, or an experienced woman who's tried many different products. (in my late 40's!) Clinique has been my favorite brand for over 25 years!
Valerie L.
Erlanger, KY
I love this cleanser! The only downfall is that the foam is so light and airy that I sometimes end up dropping it in my sink before i manage to get it to my face. This is a waste of product for me...i like the cleanser in the tube much better for the price point!
Hana O.
This was an ok product was ok because it didn't pdo much for my skin. My sister got this for me. It's was a little bit disappointing. It's a decent price but quality is a little poor. No improvement needed bc my skin reacted to do it differently
Parikshit S.
Union City , CA
Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ?
Mackenzie G.
Frankford, DE
Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some products that say they clear them but fail to actually do it