BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Bar for Face & Body helps treat blemishes and thoroughly cleanses without drying the skin. A perfect cleanser for skins with blemishes, spots or acne.

How to Use:

• Use as Step 1 of part of the Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System
• Follow with Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion and Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturisier for clear skin

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Bar for Face and Body
  • "This cleared my face up a lot, I get acne on my forehead and this has clear it up! Clinique has always made great products I use there toner as well." in 18 reviews
  • "This is the best brand of face soap! It is gentle on my skin and also smells great. It leaves it feeling fresh and clean" in 7 reviews
  • "This product helps or prevents me from having girls again of breakouts and i'm really thankful for this one because its soft on the skin and it does not exfoliate my face harshly." in 3 reviews
Tatiana M.
Winston Salem, NC
I was not the biggest fan of this product. I first used this when I was in high school and I noticed it did nothing for my acne and it kind of made me have a breakout. I do have slightly sensitive skin, so if you do as well then you have to be careful with it. I always recommend going to a dermatologist if you see that you are having a reaction and then they may be able to find a product that works better for you.
Trina H.
I found this to be a wonderful acne solution in combination with the Clinique Sonic face brush and the 3 step acne system. Bar soap can be drying though, so keep that in mind. In my case that’s what I wanted.
Jen C.
Verona, PA
I love this soap. Your face definitely feels clean after using. The value is reasonable priced for the name brand. Macy's frequently has deals where you can get this product in a bundle. I would buy it again! My only suggestion is to use lotion straight after because sometimes if not your face feels tight.
Kassiah P.
Other acne soaps work just as well. This product is too expensive. It is effective, but out of my price range. It is not unique to the acne treatment market. A Walmart brand soap bar works just as well for me personally.
Kelsey P.
Hot Springs, AR
It left my face feeling almost elastic after washing, like my skin was tight. I purchased it at Dillard's in a set along with astringent, face wash, and a scrub. It was worth the price but I would not buy just the bar alone.
Courtni C.
Hot Springs, AR
This product is okay. I felt like I had extremely dried out skin after using which in turn made me more oily. But I guess the dryness means it’s clean right? Probably won’t buy again though
Jackie L.
Portland, ME
This soap was so drying. I.t left my face burning sometimes and i never finished I.t. I.t gets gross before I.t is even gone. I don’t yhink any cleanser in soap form is a good treatment for acne because of germs and stuff
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
This soap is super gentle on the skin, and is great for cleansing. However, this soap is just like any bar of soap. I can barely see any differences in my complexion and skin, but as this is just a bar of soap I did not particularly expect anything other.
Maggie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Love this face soap!! It kept my face clear and helped to keep skin blemish free. I love to wash my face both morning and night, and this allows me to do that without drying out my skin. Would recommend to anyone trying to keep skin clear and healthy
Rachelle L.
Monaca
Don't waste your money. Not worth it. You are better off going to your local Wal-Mart and picking 3 things off of the shelf there that will equal the same price as this one bar. Your results couldn't be any worse than using this bar.
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
How is this. I've used clinique before and I love clinique but I wanna make sure this product is worth buying ?