• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Gerla S.
El producto me parece excelente para mi tipo de piel que es mixta, cubre y unifica mi color de piel y me deja una sensación suave.
Arianna P.
Es el mejor. Su alta calidad, cobertura, duración , no tapa los poros! Es realmente excelente. Me encanta es mi favorito.
Pilar P.
guayana
lo mejor que he podido usar me lo mando mi dermatologa ya que me salen rosetas con otros en la cara y este es ligero y con excelente efecto mi cutis se ve mucho mejor aparte que tiene filtro solar excelente marca, lo recmiendo 100% aun lo uso y es lo maximo
YAILIN PAOLA M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miam i, FL 33195
Me gusta mucho y de verdad que crea un acabado único en nuestra cara. No hace que la cara se vea grasias ni nada. Me gusta
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I’ve tried all of the Clinique powders and this is my favorite!! It has spf 15 in it which is super rare for a pressed powder. It does have pigment to it so it will help even out your skin tone if you use it alone. It also works great over makeup to set it and give a little more coverage and sun protection. This is a lightweight powder and looks so pretty on my skin. It’s a daily powder for me! This is a swatch of shades 1 and 2
Claire D.
Oshawa
I love this product! Growing up with very sensitive skin led me to Clinique because it will not clog your pores. I have used this about 3 years. This product leaves a matte finish and with setting spray it looks in between matte and natural. It's a little bit pricier, but worth the money.

To apply use a damp beauty blender and some setting spray on the beauty blender. This way you can build the product without it caking.

I use 3 shades on my face. I use shade 2 all over, 1 to highlight areas, and 5 to bronze. I love this because I don't have to worry about using other products that might break out my skin. It lasts so well all day. The down side is it will pick up on any dry patches. I've had a couple friends buy this because I love it and they would recommend it too.
Jennifer I.
Rison
I really like this powder. It sets your makeup beautifully and holds all day for oil control. It’s pretty pricy for how much you get but the ingredients are really good because I have sensitive skin and it didnt break me out. Beautiful powder!
Jessica D.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love this powder, I've used it for several years now and it is the only makeup that doesn't break out my face. It has no odor and is super easy to apply. Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
There aren't many products I've reliably used for years, I am slave to trends and sales like anyone else, but I've yet to find a foundation that compares to this. I agree that you need to be careful not to over apply, but for someone who has uneven skin tone, this product makes a difference!
Veronica C.
Me encanta, tiene buena cobertura y dura bastante, el color me queda perfecto es excelente :)
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you use powder evreyday?
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Elena R.
Brownsville, TX
What look gives to your face when you use it?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?

Macy's