BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave wrinkle...1 Answers
  • What colors Is? Please con1 Answers
  • What look gives to your face when you use it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rosbelli S.
Review for: Light more...
I love this product is best for oily skin , dull leaves the face for much longer , with a very good coverage and super league
Payton W.
I do you like this powder, and i used to use it all the time. I stopped using it because it was a little cakey on my face. but it did keep my make up in place all day. i'm not sure if I would buy it again but I like to try it out again.
Chantel G.
I love love love this product. It makes my skin feel realy smooth. It is my go to powder.
Kaity A.
Amherst, NY
I cannot live without this product. I hate wearing foundation on a daily basis so I typically just exfoliate, moisturize, and use this powder to even out my skin tone. It obviously brings the whole look together when I do wear foundation underneath it too. This is my absolute favorite everyday product.
Christina L.
San Joaquin, CA
This powder worked wonders for me i have very bad acne and it made me not only feel but look flawless
Naomi V.
Wichita, KS
Stays on all day. Does the job of foundation and powder. Being hypoallergenic it doesn't make my face itch or break out. Covers all the red spots on my face without diminishing during the day. Been using this product for 10 years and I LOVE IT!
Melanie L.
This is my favorite foundation. It goes on light and perfects skin while still looking natural. I love that it works with your face's oils so that it actually stays nice throughout the day. This has been my go-to for years. I also really like the anti-microbial applicator. Works really well.
Alixa P.
This powder is just as good as a drugstore powder. The packaging is super nice but it isn't worth spending the extra money in my opinion. It lasted me about half of the month so for the price it isn't worth it. I have dry skin and I could find better at the drugstore.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
This is my all time favorite foundation! I don't mind paying the slightly high price, because it's that good.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
Not only do I use this as a powder, but it doubles as a foundation, so you are actually saving money! I never suffer from acne and I receive compliments about my skin on the daily - I hate to boost, but this product literally makes my face look amazing! Plus I have a small wrinkle on my forehead that I hate and this product covers it perfectly!!
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?
Lesli T.
Portland , Tx
Does anyone use this over their normal foundation? I'm very oily and need a powder to help but I'm afraid it won't cover my acne scars on its own. Thoughts?
Nicole R.