• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Eve M.
Portadown
I was very disappointed of this product did not reach anywhere near my expectations...
Nicole‼️ B.
M45 7ls
I’m not a fan . Very expensive and hardly ever use. Waste of money and very disappointing product. Made me break out
Maria C.
Caldwell
Horrible it cakes your face to the extreme I don't recommend u to waist your money on it it's horrible product
Maria L.
Dallas
I really love it , I think it is really pretty , Looks good on anyone , I really like how it looks on me .
HALEY G.
Arlington’s
The packaging was so amazing and the powder completely covers up all my lines and I loved this product I got it from Macy’s!
Justina H.
Memphis
I did not like this product it wasn't as big as I expected and the product didn't do what it was meant to do and it was to overpriced. Do not buy this product it isn't worth the time or money, needs better quality.
Tracy F.
This stuff is very cakey and you can see every blemish or wrinkle/line you have underneath it. I tried it with multiple moisturizers and without and it still did the same thing.
Jess M.
Not my fav but I'm not hating but I'm sure some of y'all will eat this right up!!!!!!!!!
kiki h.
Boards key green , Birmingham
This wasnt one of my favorite products from clinique i honestly thought it would be good for its value and it is verry harsh on my skin and i woukdnt reccomended it i am a first time use and i wouldnt use it again never am i going to buy this product again
Mishail Z.
Its really nice it gives a finish to your makeup . And protects you skin from damage when u go out
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you use powder evreyday?
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Elena R.
Brownsville, TX
What look gives to your face when you use it?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?