BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave wrinkle...1 Answers
  • What colors Is? Please con1 Answers
  • What look gives to your face when you use it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Neutral Fair more...
Full-on powders never EVER work on my dry skin, and I've never had much use for foundation. This combines them both and it gives amazing coverage, blends perfectly and lasts all day. I also have very sensitive skin and this is the secret.
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
This is certainly one of my favorite powders. It provides nice coverage and feels lovely on my skin. On occasion it can look a touch powdery, but that's easily fixed with a spray of toner water. I love it!
Red L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Neutral Fair more...
I bought this Poder not realizing exactly what it was that it was more of a powder foundation than just a setting powder it's a great product but it is very dry and for dry skin and will cling to dry patches
Jesi L.
College Station, TX
I do not wear this shade, but I have tried this product before, and I can honestly say it is amazing. It keeps me shine- free, does not have an odor, and it does it the job. It is my favorite powder, and I highly recommend it!
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA
I really like this "powder" because it is so smooth and moist. It's a true inbetween powder and foundation product. I also like it for its mobility (easy to use in the car, keep Ina purse, etc. )
Janie E.
Weslaco, TX
This powder is awesome for dry skin! I put it on to set my foundation and it doesn't look cakey or dry. It melts into my skin so good and smooth. I believe it has a natural finish and the green marble packaging is beautiful!!
Zachary H.
Mcallen , TX
Beautiful clean powder that looks so natural and as a boy that's very important to me because I want the look org great skin not makeup. Also does not break me out which is the cherry on top.
Lakecia w.
Morrow, GA
This is such an everyday makeup. I wear it and most people don't even realize that I'm wearing it! My skin in the summer time is a little oily so I wont put too much moisturizer on before.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Neutral Fair more...
Compact powders clinic are good but high coverage in spite of being hypoallergenic , to me in particular an allergic reaction caused me for that reason are not my favorite nor recommend
Kasdin J.
Vicksburg, MS
I really loved this powder but during the summer it didn't work for me because of how oily my skin is. Would be perfect for someone with dry or combination skin.
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?
Lesli T.
Portland , Tx
Does anyone use this over their normal foundation? I'm very oily and need a powder to help but I'm afraid it won't cover my acne scars on its own. Thoughts?
Nicole R.