• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

Start your review of Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
Worth every bit of the money you’ll spend on it! It’s not overly expensive but it’s going to be more than what you’ll buy at Walgreens. It’s great coverage and I really like the sponge to put it on with.
Rebecca H.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go to foundation. It's good for your skin, has good coverage and isn't super heavy so you can wear it when it's hot and you're sweaty. I even leave one at work so I can use it after the gym
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I have this in light (03) I absolutely love clinique products. It gives my skin the perfect natural finish. It is ultra soft and lightweight. Definetly gives great coverage as well. I apply as needed
Tommi M.
Front royal
I like this product during the winter. I don’t use it in the summer because it’s a bit heavy. I’ve only bought it once and once it was done I didn’t buy again due to the price. It has great coverage!
Rose G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is lightweight enough to where I don’t feel like I have a layer of product clogging my pores, but enough coverage where I feel like it’s making a difference. I also have sensitive skin and this is great. Doesn’t break me out
Riley P.
Very nice powder! I love the finish of this product and how easy it is to apply. The finish isn’t matte or dewy but more natural. This product has SPF 15 which is amazing! I would definitely buy again!
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
I use this product EVERY SINGLE DAY. no matter where I’m going i can put this product on and i instantly feel better about actually going out. It’s a little expensive BUT it last such a long time it’s very worth the money!!!
Kacie J.
Mantua
This is the powder I use whenever I wear makeup. It hides my pimples and acne scars well. It hides my redness and is great for my oily skin. It doesnt hide into my creases and I will be buying this again whenever I run out.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
Favorite high end foundation powder. When I use it on top of my liquid foundation, it smooths out my face and makes everything flawless. I will definitely be purchasing again. It’s a necessity.
Lindsey S.
This is my favorite powder ever I will probably never switch to a different brand. It is perfect for my skin it doesn't get too oily yet it doesn't dry out my face it is totally worth the price in my opinion. I recommend this to all my friends and family
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you use powder evreyday?
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Elena R.
Brownsville, TX
What look gives to your face when you use it?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?

Macy's