• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

Start your review of Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Casey Z.
Plant City
I'm decently impressed with this almost powder makeup with the SPF 15 included in it! I like that the product adds that extra protection but it does change the texure and the scent. Not sure if its in my head, but it didnt keep me from using it. I'd try it again. :)
Valeria G.
Best face powder. Super light, and fresh. It will not cause break outs. The package is nice and practic. It met all my expectations, I have being using it for a while. I got it at ULTA and I have been buying the same one for a while. I will definitely recommend it.
Andrea C.
Palatine, IL
super duper pricey, but it is such a good product. this is the only pressed powder i can find that is full coverage and feels good on my skin. it lasts a pretty long time, but i just wish i got more bang for my buck! i have used it for years but just hate spening the $
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
I used to use this powder every day. I liked it a lot. It was effective and left my face matte. I consider that even thought it’s pricy, you get a good bang out of your buck. I wouldn’t buy it again for the fact that I used it a lot already, but I do recommend it.
Nev V.
I love to put this on as a mattifying agent throughout my day/night out. Has light coverage which doesn’t look cakey, but sharpens up my look. This is great that it has SPF 15 in it so I don’t have to worry about putting lotion sunscreen on. I would recommend this
Lacey P.
Clarksburg
I love having a powder (or ALMOST powder) that provides protection to my skin from the sun, as well. The finish is great, and it provides the perfect amount of coverage. The compact fits well in my purse, and I carry it with me everywhere. It's a little more expensive than most products I use, but it's worth it.
Yesenia R.
Garden Grove, CA
Just tap it on you alone over your foundation and you have an extra layer of spf coverage! I use it as a setting powder all over my face once I’m done with my face routine.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Amazing product o get to try I the store for the first time and I fell in love with immediately.Recommend.
Brae C.
College Sta, TX
Not gunna lie Im on the fence with this brand in general. If your looking for a powder that blurs pores but thats about it its great. However I didn't feel like it lasted all day for me and I wouldn't use it alone as a product. Its very sheer coverage.
Emma T.
This is the only powder foundation I have ever used because I am so loyal to this Clinique product! It is high quality and has amazing coverage from a powder. I do bring it with me in my purse to touch up throughout the day, but it still lasts pretty long.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you use powder evreyday?
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Elena R.
Brownsville, TX
What look gives to your face when you use it?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?

Macy's