• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Williamstown , WV
I use the almost powder as a touch of extra coverage where I need it during my morning makeup routine and as a touch up throughout the day. I love that it is lightweight and the color matches my skin tone perfectly. All clinique products are allergy tested and fragrance free which makes it even better!
Kyndall D.
This is the only powder I will ever use! You can wear it without makeup or with makeup and it will always look great and get the job done! This is my go to every day I never walk out the house without putting some on and it’s gentle and sensitive skin friendly!
Jennifer I.
Rison
I really like this powder. It sets your makeup beautifully and holds all day for oil control. It’s pretty pricy for how much you get but the ingredients are really good because I have sensitive skin and it didnt break me out. Beautiful powder!
Renee S.
Clearwater, FL
This is one of my favorite products. It has a pretty good coverage with spf in it. I can quickly apply it with a makeup brush. It is fairly good even when my skin is dry. I only use make up every once in a while so one container lasts me a long time (therefore the price isn't too bad for me).
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
I got the powder as a setting powder is that’s my make up pretty well but I wouldn’t use it every time I do my make up I brought It after I had tried a sample of it I recommend it for people that has dry skin or redness or skin like if you get a lot of sun since I recommend it for that type of skin
Susy-style H.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
I believe that the best thing that can be in cosmetics is a product that besides covering imperfections will also protect you and this is a perfect complement since you do not have to worry about an extra product to protect you from the sun when you finish makeup. .... just a fantastic word!
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Clinique is my go to makeup branf. I trust them and I am willingly to pay the extra money for it. I love pressed powders and it what I typically use for my everyday wear. This is a powder that I can use quickly in the morning and I don't have to worry about touch up throughout the day.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
2 of my close friend used this product and I used it as well when I trying there make up and using it was well.worth it. Covers the skin amazingly and very cute packaging and it did cover so well met my expectaiotns of its purpose perfectly. J recommend this product to anyone who likes to wear powder
Melanie B.
Rogers
Clinique products never let me down. The green packaging is standard and it comes with its own powder puff. The product goes on smoothly and provides the right amount of coverage for what I was looking for. I've never been disappointed with a Clinique product. I'm a Clinique junkie.
Shae H.
Laramie , WY
I love this product. It gives you an overall coverage without leaving you feeling like your plugged up or have caked on too much product. I have used it for many years! Its very gentle on my sensitive skin. I plan on using this as my go to powder for as long as I can!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you use powder evreyday?
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Elena R.
Brownsville, TX
What look gives to your face when you use it?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?

Macy's