• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I have pale fair skin and this product isn’t too much and perfect match for my face. Super easy to apply and leaves a perfect clean finish: I love to use this everyday to give my makeup a extra boost. Isn’t cakey at all. I highly recommend to anyone
Giovanna Q.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
No quiero dar una mala reseña, realmente es el único producto que conozco de la marca, me lo recomendaron mis amigas porque sufría un poco de acné y ellas decían que bueno con el casi no salían más imperfecciones, lo comencé a usar y la sorpresa es que creo tuve una reacción adversa ya que mo casa se llenó de acné, sólo fue mi mala experiencia, ya que tengo amigas que les ha funcionado de maravilla!
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
So of course when I went in for my free makeover I got suckered in to buying everything I had on my face. This stuff is great though. It makes me lool naturally flawless which, admittedly, is a hard feat.
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
This is a great translucent powder! I put it on after I use liquid foundation, to set in concealer or help with oily areas. It works great. I have never used a different translucent powder before so I can’t compare it to anything else! The packaging is a little old ladyish looking but it’s what is in the inside that counts!
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
I have never been one to like powder foundation because of my dry skin. But this one I would definitely recommend to friends to try. As long as you exfoliate it doesn't sit in any dry patches. It gives me that flawless matte looks that I love.
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
Not my favorite, I have pretty deep skin and the color range for deep skin sucks, not to mention it leaves you looking ashy and the undertones are all wrong.  The packaging is out dated and this just didn't meet my expectations. If they get the color range and undertones right this could be an awesome product.
bryhollyfans b.
I am light skinned and their lightest tone looks pinker and I didn't like that however I really like this powder. I typically haven't used powder in the past, but my skin has been getting more oily and shiny lately. This powder does a great job of reducing shine and keeping my makeup in place, all while covering flaws in a translucent manner.Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Bought this product because I’ve heard a lot about it. I was not a fan of it at all. I have very sensitive skin and it made me break out within 12 hours of wearing this. I did like how soft and easy to use the product was. Personally I wouldn’t recommend to anyone with my skin type but it might work for others.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
member-81a08436f
Clinique is such a comfortable wearing powder. When I was a teenager, I wore this alone, without liquid foundation. It looked beautiful all day, with one touch up around one to two PM. It also has a pleasant, light, clean scent.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you use powder evreyday?
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Elena R.
Brownsville, TX
What look gives to your face when you use it?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?

Macy's