• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

Start your review of Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Rachel A.
What is it: A lightweight, long-wearing powder makeup that provides a sheer, no-makeup look.

Why is it different: The velvety, ultra-smooth formula helps maintain skin's moisture balance. It provides good-for-skin antioxidants and SPF 15 to help protect against environmental aggressors. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free.

How do I use it: Apply with a sponge or powder foundation brush.

I personally love this product and have used it for years! As stated before, it gives you a perfectly natural no-makeup look but still adds coverage at the same time. It is a perfect solution for on-the-go and quick touch ups, but also provides enough coverage when placed over a liquid foundation for those more formal occasions as well.
Ruth K.
Brooklyn, NY
The coverage is perfect- not too cakey or heavy but not too sheer. I get a red cheek/nose/mouth area and this neutralizes that perfectly without having to apply a separate green color balancing base. Also, it has SPF in it and is sheer enough that when I want to reapply for sun protection, I’m not stacking it on and turning into Tammy Faye Baker by the end of the day. Also helps that I use blotting papers before I reapply so the excess oil on my skin doesn’t act like a product magnet. This is the only powder I use and it plays well with primers as well as setting sprays that have a fine mist.
Ashley E.
I have been using this almost powder for years and nothing can compare to it.  It makes the pores on my skin look smaller and it stays on all day.  I find myself not even needing liquid foundation because this powder helps hide blemishes very well in a natural way.
Sabrina S.
The packaging is really pretty, and the foundation blends well in my skin and has great pigmentation. But I advise not using the sponge it comes with because it does not blend well and makes the look of the foundation on my skin cakey, instead use a kabuki brush and throw out the pad. But you just have to moisturize your face before putting it on because the dry patches of skin will be more visible. And for me, it did not cause any acne or irration at all, and I use it everyday.
Alexandria S.
Somerville, MA
I really love this foundation. I do not need a lot of coverage, and this gives me the right amount of coverage without looking too cakey or too powdery. This foundation keeps my face from looking shiny or oily, and gives me a smooth finish. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a powder-like foundation, but does not want the too-powdery look. I also love the SPF 15 in it, and I love that it is hypoallergenic, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. 5/5 stars!
Selena M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This product was recommended to me at ULTA. I was looking for something I could use quick and easy in the morning without much effort as I work full time and hate mornings. It is a medium coverage powder foundation. When used with a little bit of primer and buffed on its perfect! It's not my go to every morning. Make my morning routine so simple. Covers and redness and evens out my skin while feeling very weightless. It lasts most of the day without having to reapply.
Amy C.
Livermore, CA
This is my favorite powder. I have red skin and freckles. My skin is also very sensitive. I dont use foundation due to the sensitivity of my skin. So I use only powder every day. I like this out of all powders I've tried because the coverage feels and looks like a foundation but its not. The last time I went to Clinique counter they told me they recently reformulated and it no longer includes SPF. Not sure what thats about (that was June 2017).
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
Not only do I use this as a powder, but it doubles as a foundation, so you are actually saving money! I never suffer from acne and I receive compliments about my skin on the daily - I hate to boost, but this product literally makes my face look amazing! Plus I have a small wrinkle on my forehead that I hate and this product covers it perfectly!!
Kaity A.
Amherst, NY
I cannot live without this product. I hate wearing foundation on a daily basis so I typically just exfoliate, moisturize, and use this powder to even out my skin tone. It obviously brings the whole look together when I do wear foundation underneath it too. This is my absolute favorite everyday product.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you use powder evreyday?
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Elena R.
Brownsville, TX
What look gives to your face when you use it?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?

Macy's