• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Medium
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Neutral Fair
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Deep
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Light

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• Do you use powder evreyday?4 Answers
  • Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he p...1 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave...1 Answers
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

Start your review of Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This looks beautiful when first applied, but it’s downhill from there. I tried this with multiple primers, no primer, and different moisturizers and nothing worked. It makes my face look so greasy and emphasizes every patch of dry skin I have.
Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
My absolute go to!! This product is amazing and very affordable! Covers imperfections extremely well, while still very lightweight. This is the product I use daily for my daytime makeup routine. Holds well and never disappoints!
Alexandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product since I was 16 years old. This is the most light and natural looking makeup while providing enough coverage to smooth out any unevenness in your skin tone. I don't like heavy makeup or wet foundation, but I do want a smooth look. This provides exactly that. In addition to the flawless natural look it provides you with protection of SPF 15. Taking care of your skin now is one of the most important things you'll appreciate when you look back!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I’ve tried all of the Clinique powders and this is my favorite!! It has spf 15 in it which is super rare for a pressed powder. It does have pigment to it so it will help even out your skin tone if you use it alone. It also works great over makeup to set it and give a little more coverage and sun protection. This is a lightweight powder and looks so pretty on my skin. It’s a daily powder for me! This is a swatch of shades 1 and 2
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
I love, love, love this product, Clinique Almost Powder Makeup Spf 15, it’s so easy to apply and it has great coverage that allows me to get through the whole workday worry free and without having to reapply throughout the day. CLINIQUE’s Almost Powder Makeup covers all my flaws, scars and blemishes absolutely beautifully. Clinique - Almost Powder MakeUp SPF 15 - No. 05 Medium -10g/0.35oz
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I use this powder a lot and really love it! It works great with my oily complexion and helps my makeup hold up for the entire day. The price is reasonable to me and I always purchase it from Belk in my local mall.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
If there were 10 Stars I would give this Foundation 10 Stars I am a makeup artist and I have dabbled in so many powders and I have gone back to this powder since the day it was made I believe 10 years ago. the coverage is incredible the staying power is incredible and every person I've ever recommended this to has never tried another powder again. It is not cakey and it is not too powdery it is just right and your skin will look like you have no makeup on but it will be flawless
Melissa B.
Once I started using this powder, I haven’t stopped! Some days I solely use this on my face since I know it will cover and even my face. Other days, this is perfect to brush over my foundation to keep it in place all day.
Gabriela 🇩.
Teaneck, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an awesome powder for those with very sensitive (like me 🙋🏽‍♀️) it stays on all day and is a makeup product that actually looks like SKIN, go figure ;) a big BUT would be that almost all of the Clinique shades cater to those who are fair and cool skinned, as their shades can look a little ashy on warmed skin people like me...this isn’t a huge probably for me in the winter when I’m lighter but I definitely could not use this during the summer months when I’m tan and a look a lot warmer than usual.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
This used to be the only foundation I needed. I am very pleased with the coverage! It's lightweight. I am a little sad to say it doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but for the coverage and how nicely it matches my skin tone, it's a staple in my make up bag. I've only stopped using it, recently, because I've needed more coverage due to breakouts. However, once my breakouts are gone, I will go back to using this.
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Lesli T.
Portland , Tx
Does anyone use this over their normal foundation? I'm very oily and need a powder to help but I'm afraid it won't cover my acne scars on its own. Thoughts?
Taketa H.
Cypress, TX
How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave wrinkles after using for a long period of time?
Angela K.
How do you like this product?

Macy's