Gabriela πŸ‡©.
Teaneck, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an awesome powder for those with very sensitive (like me πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ) it stays on all day and is a makeup product that actually looks like SKIN, go figure ;) a big BUT would be that almost all of the Clinique shades cater to those who are fair and cool skinned, as their shades can look a little ashy on warmed skin people like me...this isn’t a huge probably for me in the winter when I’m lighter but I definitely could not use this during the summer months when I’m tan and a look a lot warmer than usual.