Clinique - Almost Powder MakeUp SPF 15 - No. 01 Fair - 9g/0.31oz uploaded by Berina H.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free powder foundation for all skin typesUltra light, smooth & long wearingGives you a natural & perfect complexionContains antioxidants & SPF to protect skin from signs of agingAllergy tested & fragrance free see more...

Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Clinique is my favorite makeup brand and recommended by my dermatologist. This compact powder has a long duration and helps me control the brightness of my face. I love him
I bought this powder because I wanted something that would provide nice coverage so I could cover any discoloration without having to use concealer or foundation. And I needed something that wouldn't irritate my sensitive skin and wouldn't break me out. In terms of coverage I think you can build this up to a medium to slightly full coverage, but you can definitely sheer it out by applying less. If you apply much of it then it'll start to look cakey- it definitely isn't a lightweight powder. I have very oily skin, and if there's something this powder CAN'T do is control oil, or at least on my skin. I get oily within a few minutes after applying it, BUT that's something that doesn't bother me thaaat much, so I just blot the oil away. I like the fact that in order to open the packaging you have to press a "button" (I don't know how to call it, hehe), so it will prevent you from it opening inside your bag or wherever you might have it. I break out quite easily and have sensitive skin and this hasn't cause any problems. It has a very soft scent, nothing too obnoxious. So, to wrap this up, I think I will keep purchasing this unless I find something that provides nice coverage, wouldn't cause any problems on my skin and that doesn't cost more than $30.00.
Lear35288 Sarilu C.
He had not found a perfect compact powder until he tested the Clinique brand, others did not cover completely and his face was glowing after several hours. With this compact I have forgotten retouching every time ... It's wonderful!
Lilly E.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using clinique for a very long time and I love all of their powders. I have sensitive skin so I do have to be careful about foundation powders. But this is very long lasting while also not clogging up your pores. It has good coverage while still looking natural.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
This is my absolute favorite powder foundation in the world! Not even kidding! I use this every single day. It has a perfect match for my very fair skin which is really hard to find. It has the perfect finish, natural matte, and stays that way. It has spf 15 which is great because I am so fair. It can have a lighter coverage or a heavier coverage depending on how you apply it and how much you put on. You can wear it over a liquid make up or by itself. I generally wear it along and get a medium to full coverage. It is my holy grail of powder foundations!
Jessica E.
Nashville, TN
this clinique powder goes on flawlessly providing perfect coverage without clogging your pores! highly recommended along with their liquid foundation.
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
Love this dust, actually leaves my face of a way very cute and natural and manages to cover all my imperfections of a way very good and effective
Lia R.
Me encanta este polvo, full cobertura, olor delicioso, protege el maquillaje, es matte
Isabella C.
not sharing!
This powder left my skin looking flawless and fresh looking. I always used its perfect for on the go and using it when u need to. It's super easy to apply and touches up all the imperfections. super long lasting. I think everyone should give it a go!
emily m.
pampatar
Odio el polvo clinique para mi tipo de piel va fatal que es mixta no me gusta el acabado siento que me acartona el rostro y su precio es elevado no lo volvere a comprar
Maia K.
Los angeles, CA
How does this do with acne prone skin? Does the product clog your pores?