BY CLINIQUE

A mineral powder makeup that glides on as light as air, leaving the skin with a luminous, flawless look. This makeup delivers skin that looks and feels gorgeous. The long-wear formula keeps pores out of trouble and protects the skin with antioxidants and SPF. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage for a fresh, natural look. see more...

• How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave wrinkle...1 Answers
  • What colors Is? Please con1 Answers
  • What look gives to your face when you use it?1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Tennia B.
Kenosha, WI
This is the first powder I have ever used that does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out. I have VERY sensitive skin. It applies very smoothly and even. I use it daily to set my makeup over my foundation, or I use it by itself when I do not feel like applying a whole face of makeup. If you are looking for heavy coverage, I would suggest using this with foundation instead of by itself. The coverage is pretty light. I have to add that it lasts a long time as well! I have had the same one for months now. It is just now at its last leg. *tear*
Marian M.
miami, FL
I've repurchased this powder more times than I can remember - I've been using it for years, ever since my dermatologist recommended Clinique's products.
The quality of this Clinique powder is suberb. It is hypo allergenic, good for sensitive skin. Goes on smoothly, alone or over foundation. Blots oil well without looking cakey. This is the make up staple on my purse, since it performs well and the packaging is beautiful. A classic green marble casing that looks classy. Perfect to pull out during touch ups in the washroom.
Alexandria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Review for: Medium
When I first started wearing makeup products on my face, I wanted to try Mac first, so I did. I didn't like it after a few days but I had already spent money on it so I used it until it was gone. Then after some consultation from my older sister I decided to purchase Clinique powder, it's so lightweight and still gives you a perfect amount of coverage, and it lasts 4-5 months for me!
Rachel C.
Lampasas, TX
Not only do I use this as a powder, but it doubles as a foundation, so you are actually saving money! I never suffer from acne and I receive compliments about my skin on the daily - I hate to boost, but this product literally makes my face look amazing! Plus I have a small wrinkle on my forehead that I hate and this product covers it perfectly!!
Erin M.
Wanchese, NC
I wore this all summer and it's the most beautiful powder! Just a dusting of this and I felt like it gave me coverage, smoothed my skin and made my pores disappear! I have dry skin and haven't worn a powder like this in years. I really enjoyed how quick and easy this was to use in the mornings and it's great for your purse.
Elaine B.
Granada Hills, CA
Before I transitioned to liquid foundations, this is my go to make up to cover my face. Now, its my powder to use when I get a bit oily. I used to love this and now I barely use it. Its easy to apply but sometimes I feel that it gets a bit hard. I breaks easily only when its almost done OR when you drop it.
Starla R.
This is a great light coverage formula. Make sure you are matched by the counter girls before blindly choosing a color, they have so many its easy enough to find 'your' color. The price is pretty comparable and i think its worth the money. The discs don't tend to crack quickly with use and wear either.
Melanie L.
This is my favorite foundation. It goes on light and perfects skin while still looking natural. I love that it works with your face's oils so that it actually stays nice throughout the day. This has been my go-to for years. I also really like the anti-microbial applicator. Works really well.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
There aren't many products I've reliably used for years, I am slave to trends and sales like anyone else, but I've yet to find a foundation that compares to this. I agree that you need to be careful not to over apply, but for someone who has uneven skin tone, this product makes a difference!
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used this powder foundation consistently since high school (over 10 years!) and I absolutely adore it! The coverage is fantastic, it looks natural on the skin (even on dry skin!), and it has spf 15! This is such an underrated powder foundation and I can't live without it!
Tara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?
Lesli T.
Portland , Tx
Does anyone use this over their normal foundation? I'm very oily and need a powder to help but I'm afraid it won't cover my acne scars on its own. Thoughts?
Nicole R.