BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

More than minerals. Skin looks, acts happier. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting "no-makeup" makeup is so lightweight, you'll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush-and almost with your eyes closed.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use a sponge or brush to get a fresh, natural look

• How long does it last and is it waterproof? Does it leave wrinkle...1 Answers
  • What colors Is? Please con1 Answers
  • What look gives to your face when you use it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
If there were 10 Stars I would give this Foundation 10 Stars I am a makeup artist and I have dabbled in so many powders and I have gone back to this powder since the day it was made I believe 10 years ago. the coverage is incredible the staying power is incredible and every person I've ever recommended this to has never tried another powder again. It is not cakey and it is not too powdery it is just right and your skin will look like you have no makeup on but it will be flawless
Christian F.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Neutral more...
I have been wanting to use Clinique make up for a long time, because it is hypoallergenic, no fragrance and its good reputation, but I can't never find my right shade, it is always too dark, too white or too pink :( Please CLINIQUE add more yellow undertones!!
Riley P.
I love this product! It is not high coverage but is nice for “no makeup makeup days.” I also love how it has built in SPF to protect your skin. I also love the finish of this product. It is just flawless and looks beautiful! I highly recommend!!
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Light more...
Good coverage, no scent, looks smooth on the skin, I'm pretty much happy, except it's not matte! The rest, yea I'd recommend it because it feels like good quality.
Amy C.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Neutral more...
This is my favorite powder. I have red skin and freckles. My skin is also very sensitive. I dont use foundation due to the sensitivity of my skin. So I use only powder every day. I like this out of all powders I've tried because the coverage feels and looks like a foundation but its not. The last time I went to Clinique counter they told me they recently reformulated and it no longer includes SPF. Not sure what thats about (that was June 2017).
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
Not only do I use this as a powder, but it doubles as a foundation, so you are actually saving money! I never suffer from acne and I receive compliments about my skin on the daily - I hate to boost, but this product literally makes my face look amazing! Plus I have a small wrinkle on my forehead that I hate and this product covers it perfectly!!
Kaity A.
Amherst, NY
I cannot live without this product. I hate wearing foundation on a daily basis so I typically just exfoliate, moisturize, and use this powder to even out my skin tone. It obviously brings the whole look together when I do wear foundation underneath it too. This is my absolute favorite everyday product.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Love the packaging of this! It definitely helps set my make up. Was skeptical initially cause I thought it had color but it's completely translucent. It definitely keep my make up matte and almost perfect. There's spf in this which is common with a lot of powders so would recommend this! Overall a terrific product
Naomi V.
Wichita, KS
Stays on all day. Does the job of foundation and powder. Being hypoallergenic it doesn't make my face itch or break out. Covers all the red spots on my face without diminishing during the day. Been using this product for 10 years and I LOVE IT!
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I do you like this powder, and i used to use it all the time. I stopped using it because it was a little cakey on my face. but it did keep my make up in place all day. i'm not sure if I would buy it again but I like to try it out again.
Tara T.
Do you feel like this product give you adequate coverage? Does is last all day for you or do you have to reapply.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Will this dry your skin?
Nika G.
How much coverage does this give?
Lesli T.
Portland , Tx
Does anyone use this over their normal foundation? I'm very oily and need a powder to help but I'm afraid it won't cover my acne scars on its own. Thoughts?
Nicole R.