Clinique Almost Powder Compact Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Arianna P.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique foundations - Clinique Almost Powder Compact Makeup SPF 15 08 Deep Golden (O/D). How-to-Use: Apply powder foundation evenly to face and neck with makeup brush or sponge. see more...

• Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he probado por...1 Answers
  • How do you like this product?1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this makeup - it's really light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It blends well, too. It comes with a sponge applicator, which I use sometimes, but you can also take a brush and apply, which i use most of the time. I've used this makeup for about 5 years now, off and on, but always return to purchasing. I typically find it for $20-25, which i don't think is a terrible price. I like the added spf that it has, too.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because I got the wrong shade, but I love the SPF 15 and Natural finish it has to it. It can get cakey if you use to much, but doesn't any powder? I apply it with an ELF powder brush and just stipple it on, so I don't use too much. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is great. I have been using it for a while now and it goes on my face very smoothly and makes it feel extremely soft. It's very easy to apply and definitely pigmented enough if you need it to be. I've noticed my makeup wearing a lot better throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Clinique compact almost powder is perfect to carry with you and use on the go, through the day to lower the oiliness of your face of have light touch ups in general, I love that it has a mirror and that it has a light sun protection, I've used the clinique compact powders since forever and they are always perfect
Gayle M.
Gayle M.
I'm a 65-YO who has never tried a foundation that worked for me until I happened upon a write up about this product being good for mature skin. I tried it and it is perfect. It goes on smoothly and builds and blends to a lovely finish. I heard it is being discontinued and am very upset to learn that.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Clinque Almost Powder Compact was not a bad product. It felt really good on my skin and the packaging was pretty. However I was not very pleased with the coverage as it did not last through the day. I would recommend this product to someone who did not mind touching up their make up regularly.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this in the summer for a quick and easy foundation or a light touch up when I am out and about. No risk of turning into a glistening oil slick, my skin feels nice, smooth and dry plus it has excellent coverage. Have repurchased for many years and will continue to use it!
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Review for: 08 Golden Od 8 Deep Golden
Desde que tengo memoria mi mama usa este polvo, no me habia atrevido a probarlo porque debo admitir que es algo costoso en comparacion a la oferta en las farmacias! Sin embargo, este producto es magia hecha polvo, de larga duracion y cubre como ningun otro.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clinique Almost Powder is my go to powder. I've been using it for several years now. Although I have dryer skin, I can use this to set my makeup without it drying my face out. I keep it in my bag for touch ups on the go. I would highly recommend it,
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Review for: Face Powders 07 Honey O D 7 Honey
This product takes me back to earlier in high school. I recommend this product for people who don't necessarily need the coverage and for those with sensitive acne prone skin. Its noncomedogenic which is amazing for teenage skin that is fussy.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like this product?
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me regalaron este compacto hace unos días, aún no lo he probado por no he terminado el que tengo... nunca he usado clinique, es bueno? Hipoalergico? Tengo la piel grasa.