BY CLINIQUE

Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This is a good quality brand . I have been using this product for a long time. Its very affordable. It has SPF protection. It is good for my skin tone.
Karolyn N.
Clinique provides wonderful products. Much like Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15, I can count on Clinique to deliver products that produce results. When I was a teen and broke out with horrible acne, Clinique was the only products that successfully cleared my skin.
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like that it is a little more sheer than their heavier foundation. It's more of a tinted sunscreen than anything.
Shalene  H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is am amazing foundation. Its my go to no matter what. Covers up every little flaw. I love this brand but its so expensive
Carlee L.
Kansas
I love this stuff. It is the first foundation that I ever tried. I wish that it were cheaper though.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
I didn't think think this was great for coverage. It wasn't bad but it didn't hide as many flawes as I would have likrd.
Sav W.
Goes on really smooth and covers skin discolorations extremely well. A little bit pricey but well worth it
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Clinique has stood the test of time and proved to be a classic, go to makeup brand for me. This particular product is wonderful and what makes it even better is the added SPF protection!
Cara M.
I do not recommend this BB cream. It's super oily! It takes forever to dry down but it does a good job of lightly concealing your face and evening out the skin tone.
me encanta, tonifica mi piel , y se siente la textura fresca y cómoda para usar diario, es una de mis favoritos , estoy satisfecha con los resultados de esta marca