BY CLINIQUE

Camille S.
Cicero, NY
I purchased this foundation many years ago when I needed less coverage for my skin. It's a great product, but I find it's most ideal for teens or people looking for a very light coverage type of product. It has a nice finish and Clinique is a brand I trust. This product is simply not for someone who likes to do statement make up with full coverage!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
This is the makeup I first wore as a teenager. My mother use to purchase it for me. Nice lightweight coverage was gentle on my skin and not heavy at all. Not quite enough coverage for me now, but I’d definitely buy this for a teen or someone with a great complexion.
Marisa L.
I really like this ! It’s basically a tinted moisturizer. I like to use it when I want to all a little something other than my bare face but don’t want to have any heavy make up on.
It is also spf 15 which is nice.
Karolyn N.
Clinique provides wonderful products. Much like Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15, I can count on Clinique to deliver products that produce results. When I was a teen and broke out with horrible acne, Clinique was the only products that successfully cleared my skin.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Clinique has stood the test of time and proved to be a classic, go to makeup brand for me. This particular product is wonderful and what makes it even better is the added SPF protection!
Cara M.
I do not recommend this BB cream. It's super oily! It takes forever to dry down but it does a good job of lightly concealing your face and evening out the skin tone.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This is a good quality brand . I have been using this product for a long time. Its very affordable. It has SPF protection. It is good for my skin tone.
Tina A.
Pittsburgh
This product is a blessing in disguise. It had enough color payoff with passing the right amount of spf and vitamins into my skin.
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
This is am amazing foundation. Its my go to no matter what. Covers up every little flaw. I love this brand but its so expensive
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
I didn't think think this was great for coverage. It wasn't bad but it didn't hide as many flawes as I would have likrd.