BY CLINIQUE

Camille S.
I purchased this foundation many years ago when I needed less coverage for my skin. It's a great product, but I find it's most ideal for teens or people looking for a very light coverage type of product. It has a nice finish and Clinique is a brand I trust. This product is simply not for someone who likes to do statement make up with full coverage!
Karolyn N.
Clinique provides wonderful products. Much like Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15, I can count on Clinique to deliver products that produce results. When I was a teen and broke out with horrible acne, Clinique was the only products that successfully cleared my skin.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Clinique has stood the test of time and proved to be a classic, go to makeup brand for me. This particular product is wonderful and what makes it even better is the added SPF protection!
Cara M.
I do not recommend this BB cream. It's super oily! It takes forever to dry down but it does a good job of lightly concealing your face and evening out the skin tone.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This is a good quality brand . I have been using this product for a long time. Its very affordable. It has SPF protection. It is good for my skin tone.
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
This is am amazing foundation. Its my go to no matter what. Covers up every little flaw. I love this brand but its so expensive
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
I didn't think think this was great for coverage. It wasn't bad but it didn't hide as many flawes as I would have likrd.
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like that it is a little more sheer than their heavier foundation. It's more of a tinted sunscreen than anything.
Sav W.
Goes on really smooth and covers skin discolorations extremely well. A little bit pricey but well worth it
Carlee L.
Kansas
I love this stuff. It is the first foundation that I ever tried. I wish that it were cheaper though.