BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Erica P.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other
This is a great non drying lip color that has a very sheer hint of color. It's a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. The color is great. I own this in both pink honey and black honey.
Alainea C.
Alainea C.
Goshen , IN
I love this product! I always get it in the Black honey shade. It is very flattering to all skin tones including my fair skin. It stays on well with minimal reapplication. It’s not drying, quite the opposite in fact. I recommend this to everybody!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Other
I love this! I got a sample from Sephora and loved the way it made my lips look. I keep it in my purse and use it on top of chapstick or instead of. It keeps my lips looking moisturized and tinted. The only downside is that the smell isn't that great - it could really benefit from something.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other
I use the Black Honey colour for Clinique's Almost Lipstick and I LOVE IT. It's moisturising but also gives me the perfect amount of colour on days when I don't feel like wearing a full lip shade.

It last for a decent amount of time (both on my lips and in terms of how many months I can get by on just one tube!) and it's very easy to apply.

Highly recommend!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Gibsonville
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Flirty, Tender, Luscious
LOVE ALL OF THESE! If you like lip balm but are hesitant about lip stick, this is the product for you. Feels like a balm but stays on like a lipstick/stain. They feel so good and all of the colors are awesome. It provides a good tint without a punch of color, so if you are new to the lipstick world, you won't feel like it is too much!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Other
BLACK HONEY!! It goes on great, just enough color. Especially for the office. I can't recommend this product and color enough
Rachel v.
Rachel v.
This is a nice sheer option for daytime. I like it for summery weather. It is not very long lasting but it is more of a light gloss than a heavier pigmented lipstick, so I didn't really expect it to have much staying power.
Nic G.
Nic G.
Review for: Other
If you're looking for a natural pop of color on your lips, or scared of bright lipstick, these are a great way to go. They're light tints, not drying, and flattering on everyone. Black Honey especially is a cult favorite for a reason!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville
Review for: Other
I got a sample of the Almost Lipstick in Black Honey from Ipsy. It’s an amazing sheer that goes on like a balm and moisturizes. It’s a beautiful color that’s perfect for fall.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Review for: Other
I received this in the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play box and I really like it. It's a nice subtle color for those days where I don't really feel like wearing normal lipstick. The price of a full size version and the fact that Clinique isn't really cruelty free are the only things stopping me from purchasing. But if that doesn't bother you, I'd say go for it!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?