BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think everone and their mother has had Black Honey in their rotation at least once. If you haven't where were ya? Everything about this is great. I havent had a tube of Black Honey in years, but I feel like I need one really soon.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Flirty
I like all Clinique cosmetics and lipsticks in particular because I’m always drinking water or biting my lips and my color always stays longer
Vidhi P.
Kerrville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It has definitely changed my life! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bad combination of lipstick and lipgloss it is not long lasting it does not smell good it does not look good I did not like it
Lisa S.
Nettie, WV
I like the option of colors. It's stays on pretty well. I usually only but avon lipstick but this surprised me, so I may buy it again.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this when I am on the go and just want a little moisture to my lips! It gives them a tint and doesn’t make my lips peel or dry them out at all. It is a little bit expensive, but lasts for a long time! I would probably buy this again
Krystin M.
I love this product! I hate the way that lipstick feels on the lips. This feels comfortable and light in a way that may lipsticks don't.
Karolinaramirez |.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is really good but I don’t recommend these because the formula wasn’t my favorite
Janki B.
Review for: Other
This product looks incredibly natural on the lips and gives the most flattering shine when I smile! I have converted so many of my friends to buy it, as well. It’s one of those products that I take on the go with me to apply when I need a little bit of color. I just wish it was a little more long lasting!
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?