BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think everone and their mother has had Black Honey in their rotation at least once. If you haven't where were ya? Everything about this is great. I havent had a tube of Black Honey in years, but I feel like I need one really soon.
Vidhi P.
Kerrville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It has definitely changed my life! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Krystin M.
I love this product! I hate the way that lipstick feels on the lips. This feels comfortable and light in a way that may lipsticks don't.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Elizabeth P.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Other
I don’t wear much makeup and definitely never put anything on my lips besides chapstick! But i received this lipstick in the past year and it feels great! It doesn’t smell bad and i don’t even notice it’s there after applying it (besides the color!) I highly recommend it to makeup lovers and non makeup lovers alike!
Kristie K.
Nisswa
i have only tried clinque lipsticks twice. I do not prwfer clinque in particular but it is still fair quality
elizabeth g.
colorado springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product that I swear by. I buy multiple just because I constantly use them and it’s that good I wouldn’t think of using another brands cause It lives up to what it promises!! You should try it too!!
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cult favorite black honey. I’ve used this color of and on for 25 years. Recently I have rediscovered this product. It is extremely hydrating, almost like lip balm with a sheer hint of color. You can increase the vibrancy by adding more layers but it’s not the same as lipstick. I love to use this in between meetings for quick moisture & color without having to look in the mirror like lipstick! Ha!
Loreina K.
Trinity, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color! Goes on smooth and lasts!! You won't go wrong with any of cliniques lip colors!! I also like the tall, skinny applicator.
member-c5e85
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I use it all the time, it's definitely worth the buy I'd recommend this to anyone.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?