BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Erica P.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other
This is a great non drying lip color that has a very sheer hint of color. It's a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. The color is great. I own this in both pink honey and black honey.
Alainea C.
Alainea C.
Goshen , IN
I love this product! I always get it in the Black honey shade. It is very flattering to all skin tones including my fair skin. It stays on well with minimal reapplication. It’s not drying, quite the opposite in fact. I recommend this to everybody!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Other
I love this! I got a sample from Sephora and loved the way it made my lips look. I keep it in my purse and use it on top of chapstick or instead of. It keeps my lips looking moisturized and tinted. The only downside is that the smell isn't that great - it could really benefit from something.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other
I use the Black Honey colour for Clinique's Almost Lipstick and I LOVE IT. It's moisturising but also gives me the perfect amount of colour on days when I don't feel like wearing a full lip shade.

It last for a decent amount of time (both on my lips and in terms of how many months I can get by on just one tube!) and it's very easy to apply.

Highly recommend!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Gibsonville
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Flirty, Tender, Luscious
LOVE ALL OF THESE! If you like lip balm but are hesitant about lip stick, this is the product for you. Feels like a balm but stays on like a lipstick/stain. They feel so good and all of the colors are awesome. It provides a good tint without a punch of color, so if you are new to the lipstick world, you won't feel like it is too much!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Other
BLACK HONEY!! It goes on great, just enough color. Especially for the office. I can't recommend this product and color enough
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville
Review for: Other
I got a sample of the Almost Lipstick in Black Honey from Ipsy. It’s an amazing sheer that goes on like a balm and moisturizes. It’s a beautiful color that’s perfect for fall.
Salina F.
Salina F.
Review for: Other
I can only review the original shade Black Honey. This is quite literally my favorite lipstick ever. It's super low maintenance and it provides the prettiest sheen and wine tint to the lips. A few swipes offer a rosy color on my lips and if I add a few more swipes, it can deepen to a dark reddish color like wine which is so lovely!
Verónica M.
Verónica M.
Caracas
This lipstick is excellent. It isn't matte but it doesn't remove easily, so you can apply it just once and it'll last during all night
Helene B.
Helene B.
Review for: Lovely
I received this product in a Sephora Play box and was disappointed at first because I love bold, opaque lipsticks. But when I started using this, I was pleasantly surprised! I love that I can use this lipstick for some sheer color when I'm not wearing makeup, but I can also build up the color for when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. It has become a product I keep in my purse at all times.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?