BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cult favorite black honey. I’ve used this color of and on for 25 years. Recently I have rediscovered this product. It is extremely hydrating, almost like lip balm with a sheer hint of color. You can increase the vibrancy by adding more layers but it’s not the same as lipstick. I love to use this in between meetings for quick moisture & color without having to look in the mirror like lipstick! Ha!
L L.
Review for: Other
I received this product in one of my beauty boxes and it is my go to when I want just a little color on my lips. My packaging is a bit different, but the color is beautiful. I received Black Honey and with a name like that you think it is going to get a dark payoff. Not at all. This color is stunning. It gives your lips that just kissed look. The formula is beautiful. Glides on effortlessly and it's wear time is not bad. It lasts a couple hours, but then leaves kind of a stain on your lips so you still have color. At least it does for me and maybe that's because my lips are so dry. I find it to be hydrating and just one of the best lipsticks I've ever tried. Clinique Almost Lipstick
Natalie B.
Cincinnati
Seriously my favorite lip product of all time! I first used this at a wedding! I borrowed it from my boyfriends mom & couldn't stop looking in the mirror! I have light skin & have a hard time with regular lip sticks! This is a mix between a gloss and a lip stick! Super buildable & doesn't dry your lips out! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Elizabeth P.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Other
I don’t wear much makeup and definitely never put anything on my lips besides chapstick! But i received this lipstick in the past year and it feels great! It doesn’t smell bad and i don’t even notice it’s there after applying it (besides the color!) I highly recommend it to makeup lovers and non makeup lovers alike!
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this when I am on the go and just want a little moisture to my lips! It gives them a tint and doesn’t make my lips peel or dry them out at all. It is a little bit expensive, but lasts for a long time! I would probably buy this again
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think everone and their mother has had Black Honey in their rotation at least once. If you haven't where were ya? Everything about this is great. I havent had a tube of Black Honey in years, but I feel like I need one really soon.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almost honey is a must have. Don't let the color in the tube put you off. It is not that dark. It does not claim to be a stain or tint but I'd beg to differ. It's so smooth. Another interesting thing is it looks different on everyone. It adheres to the color of your natural lips. Love that! My sister and i wear it and it looks like we are wearing two different colors.
Leah W.
Long Beach , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I will use it until it's gone! Lol. It stays on pretty good. I'm not really a lipstick person though. For the price, it's just ok to me.
Lindsay W.
Review for: Other
I received this in the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play box and I really like it. It's a nice subtle color for those days where I don't really feel like wearing normal lipstick. The price of a full size version and the fact that Clinique isn't really cruelty free are the only things stopping me from purchasing. But if that doesn't bother you, I'd say go for it!
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Flirty, Tender, Luscious
LOVE ALL OF THESE! If you like lip balm but are hesitant about lip stick, this is the product for you. Feels like a balm but stays on like a lipstick/stain. They feel so good and all of the colors are awesome. It provides a good tint without a punch of color, so if you are new to the lipstick world, you won't feel like it is too much!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?