BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Helene B.
Review for: Lovely
I received this product in a Sephora Play box and was disappointed at first because I love bold, opaque lipsticks. But when I started using this, I was pleasantly surprised! I love that I can use this lipstick for some sheer color when I'm not wearing makeup, but I can also build up the color for when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. It has become a product I keep in my purse at all times.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the shade black honey on light makeup days where I want my lips to have a nice flush. I do find this can be drying so I have to wear a good balm under! Love that it's not crazy pigmented and feels like a balm on the lips. I totally understand why this is a cult classic!
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Chic, Other
This review is for the Almost Lipstick shade in Black Honey. I got it as a sample in my Sephora Play box and I'm glad I did! It feels like a very sheer tinted lip balm, and it does a good job moisturizing my lips. It doesn't really have a flavor or taste to it, but has a very slight waxy-ish scent that I like. It's not that long-lasting and I find myself reapplying it every so often. However, it feels and looks really good, especially with this shade (not as scary or pigmented as it looks)
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received the black honey almost lipstick in my sephora play (great sample size!), it a beautiful dark raisin shear wash of color that is definitely buildable. I love that this color was made to look good on every skin tone. This product is also more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and has a little bit a shine.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! It isn't a full on color, hunce the name "almost lipstick"! It's more like a sheer wash of color on the lips that is moisturizing! It's great to put in your purse & use on the go! I would definitely get another shade! I really enjoy using it & having it on hand!
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Black Honey is a cult favorite! I remember trying this on as a child playing with my grandmother's makeup! The formula is non-drying. I would say this is like a tinted lip balm and the color is buildable. I always have one on hand when I want a hint of color on my lips.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I love the sheer and moisturizing formula of Clinique's Almost Lipstick. My go to shade is the classic Black Honey, I've loved this shade for many years, and it compliments so many skin tones. It gives an enhanced natural look, and you can apply more for a darker color.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Tender
This is a really natural moisturizing lip color. It's great for when your lips are dry or when you what a more natural look. It's so comfortable and light I often forget I have it on and I don't feel like I need to take it off before I eat or drink the way I do with other lipsticks. It's a bit pricey but all Clinique makeup is. I recommend this for a natural look or for those with dry lips.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade black honey, which I got in my Sephora play box. It is wonderful! The shade will suit any skin ton and it provides subtle pigment with good moisture. Something that could be easily applied without a mirror. Perfect for an every day look or the gym!
Hilda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of Black Honey in my Sephora play box and at first I didn't think I'd care for it. But this is actually a great product! When you don't want to put something on your lips that is too drying for too sticky or too much color, this is the lippie for you. I used it till it finished and purchased it asap as I felt that there was nothing out there like this!!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?