Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Got the black honey shade in my play box.. very cute. I do love crazy lip colors.. like a lot. So on my no make up days I use this. It doesnt last a crazy long time but it is great if you love a more natural look. Would def recommend!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Albertville

Great product, but is truly "almost there." My favorite is black honey.. the perfect color for e eryday wear. Goes on smooth, but if you want long-lasting- this is not the lipstick for you! Overall, Great lipstick for a little color!
Claire M.
Claire M.

I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

I wear black honey almost every day. As my niece says it's my "signature lip color." I have worn it since high school - over 20 years now. It's something I will continue to buy for as long as they keep making it. It's perfection!!
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.

Lip color that's yours alone, Clinique's Almost Lipstick comes in one transparent berry shade that harmonizes with the natural tone of your lips for a natural, gorgeous gloss that takes seconds to swipe on, but will last all day.
Lena H.
Lena H.
Tacoma

Great added pop of color that I get compliments on. A product that definitely makes me feel beautiful. This cosmetic product is a repeat purchase that I will continue to use. I would encourage others to give this product a try.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME

Received a deluxe sample of this in Black Honey in a Sephora Play box. The color doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, so I had to use it as a lipbalm, and it's nothing special. I have had much better and much cheaper lip balms
Robin B.
Robin B.
Windermere, FL

Clinique black honey is by far the best color out there. It is my favorite shade of neutral plus perfect amount of color but also gives you that little bit of edge that you're sometimes looking for from day to night. Love it!
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Saint Paul

This has been my go to lightweight lip color for years. I love the versatility of the shade, and the formula gives enough color without being over the top. It's lightweight and pretty, and appropriate for work or going out.
nerali m.
nerali m.

I love this lipstick is very beautiful and his color is amazing its a nice packacking i recommend this product i always used its no my first time that i used its easy to apply and use good price i love i would buy tomorrow
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!