7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Emma B.
Emma B.
Review for: New In Flirty
I looove this lipstick from Clinique. It's is on the pricier side but it's all over an amazing lipstick
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Black cherry is perfection on any and every skin tone and should be in every woman's makeup arsenal.
Maria U.
Maria U.
doral, FL
I used to use this lipstick and was one of my favorites I think looks very nice y recommend
Sara S.
Sara S.
Athens, TN
This is my go to lipstick!! I love it! It give you just a little color and feels amazing!!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Love these!! Great for a simple splash of color but not heavy like a regular lip stick.
Aish R.
Aish R.
Love the light formula and stain feel.
Does need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Folsom, PA
Love this lipstick in Black Honey. Perfect color and coverage and keeps lips moist.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Luscious
Easy to carry around in makeup bag.Leaves great coverage .Afforable to buy .
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Watkinsville, GA
Review for: Pink
Very smooth with a nice pink tint ,I was very satisfied with this product:)
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I received the cult favorite Clinique's Black Honey in my Sephora PLAY! box and I am obsessed! It gives me the perfect amount of sheer color to my lips. The berry color is slightly buildable. The jelly-feel balm has a bit of shine shine and honestly reminds me a bit of tinted lip balm. It really does give you an effortless, naturally pretty lip. Perfect for those light makeup days! It's also great to pair with statement eyes as the lip is subtle enough without seeming washed out. I do feel that it does seem to disappear off the lips faster and more easily than a typical tinted lip balm. Requires more re-application time though, which is a bummer. Still, you really don't need a mirror to apply this. Just swipe and go. What makes it "average" is that I can get the EXACT same look with the tinted Burt's Bees lip balm in Red Dahlia.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?