Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Claire M.
Claire M.

I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

I wear black honey almost every day. As my niece says it's my "signature lip color." I have worn it since high school - over 20 years now. It's something I will continue to buy for as long as they keep making it. It's perfection!!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA

I LOVE Clinique almost lipstick. It feels like a balm and has a pretty sheer color that has the perfect amount of gloss. I would give it five stars but it only comes in like 2 colors now so Clinique PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS!!!!!!
Lena H.
Lena H.
Tacoma

Great added pop of color that I get compliments on. A product that definitely makes me feel beautiful. This cosmetic product is a repeat purchase that I will continue to use. I would encourage others to give this product a try.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME

Received a deluxe sample of this in Black Honey in a Sephora Play box. The color doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, so I had to use it as a lipbalm, and it's nothing special. I have had much better and much cheaper lip balms
Robin B.
Robin B.
Windermere, FL

Clinique black honey is by far the best color out there. It is my favorite shade of neutral plus perfect amount of color but also gives you that little bit of edge that you're sometimes looking for from day to night. Love it!
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Saint Paul

This has been my go to lightweight lip color for years. I love the versatility of the shade, and the formula gives enough color without being over the top. It's lightweight and pretty, and appropriate for work or going out.
nerali m.
nerali m.

I love this lipstick is very beautiful and his color is amazing its a nice packacking i recommend this product i always used its no my first time that i used its easy to apply and use good price i love i would buy tomorrow
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH

I love this color. I think it goes with my skin color nicely. In my opinion, I definitely think it's more of a night time color. I like to wear it on date nights. I think it's light, not to heavy, and a little hydrating.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO

I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now