Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
June 29, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Pink
This is a really pretty light colored pink balm. It is called almost lipstick. I wear this for a no makeup look. Very flattering on many skin types.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
March 6, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This looks terrifying in the tube, but when applied, looks absolutely stunning. It gives you lips a tint but not crazy insane color. I love this.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
July 9, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color is so buildable it is unbelievable. Like other reviewers have said it looks good on basically everyone because of how versatile it is.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Jan. 9, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is my favorite lipstick. It goes with everything. I'm very fair and most darker colors look horrible on me but this one works great.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Arlington, VA
Jan. 14, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
One of the most unique and beautiful shades. A true classic and a definite must have. The color it creates is universally flattering.
Chrissie M.
Chrissie M.
July 14, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Pink
My favorite formulation. Used for since a teenager. Easy to use, light, sleek packaging. Worth the extra money. Highly recommended.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Great light coverage. A more natural looking coverage that is more timeless than most of the heavy lipsticks out now. I love it!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I LOVE this in the Black Honey! Its a lipstick that
feels like chapstick and moisturizes your lips while
giving you great color!
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
Jesup, GA
I'm in love with this product. I love a sheer lip but not shiny and this delivers. Both this color and black honey are my favs!
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Straw Plains, TN
Love these so much! Wish they didn't discontinue all the colors but one of them. But it's still a good color on and feels great
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.