Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Jan. 9, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
My all-time favorite color and formula! Goes on like butter, never feathers like a regular lipstick and is the perfect color! It looks much lighter on the lips than you'd expect!
Loren S.
Loren S.
Austin, TX
I love this lip gloss and have been using it for years. It looks much darker on the stick, but when applied goes on light and bright. It's is long-lasting and very moisturizing.
Louis L.
Louis L.
Winchester, VA
It's a cult classic for a reason. I can't get enough. While it looks like the black oil out of the xfiles it somehow transforms it's self into the perfect lipstick Every time!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
June 21, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Tender
I love this. It goes on nicely. My lips were moisturized. I don't wear lipstick, so this was a hit for me. It's more of a lip gloss, without being so glossy and sticky.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
April 25, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love how my lips feel nourished. The color looks dark and intense when you twist the cap off but on your lips it becomes more of a transparen't like berry stain look on.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
April 29, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks dark, but the color is more of a berry stain. I wish it had a hint more color, it can look a little brownish at first but I love it after I blot it
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Black honey is one of my all time favorites. It's so flattering on so many different people. It's a gel like formula that's different from anything else I've tried.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are a cross between a stain and a lipstick. Your lips are moisturized with the creamy lipstick, but it is much lighter pigmented than the stick appears.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Shelby, OH
July 5, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Luscious
I absolutely love this! it is very moisturizing and has a nice sheer coverage for everyday use. This is a product to keep in a handbag and use every day!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
April 20, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Been in love with this for a long time. Don't be afraid, its not as dark as it appears. It's a sheer berry tone and is absolutely gorgeous on everyone.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.