7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Chrissie M.
Chrissie M.
Review for: Pink
My favorite formulation. Used for since a teenager. Easy to use, light, sleek packaging. Worth the extra money. Highly recommended.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Great light coverage. A more natural looking coverage that is more timeless than most of the heavy lipsticks out now. I love it!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I LOVE this in the Black Honey! Its a lipstick that
feels like chapstick and moisturizes your lips while
giving you great color!
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Straw Plains, TN
Love these so much! Wish they didn't discontinue all the colors but one of them. But it's still a good color on and feels great
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
Jesup, GA
I'm in love with this product. I love a sheer lip but not shiny and this delivers. Both this color and black honey are my favs!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Black Honey
Timeless classic favorite. it's not gloss,not quite a lipstick..it looks different on everyone and is extremely moisturizer
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Black Honey
Love the color!! I wish it would stay on a little longer. I found myself reapplying throughout the day more than I'd like.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO
I am not typically a lipstick fan but this lipstick has changed my mind. I love it! Goes on smooth not too dark or tacky!
enna d.
enna d.
Review for: Luscious
This lipstick is very moisturizing but it doesn't last long at all. This is pretty expensive for this type of lipstick.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Russellville, KY
So easy to find a perfect color. So many options. Love the color that it applies. Not too much. One of my favorites.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?