Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert, Az

The greatest lip color of all time? Not kidding you this lip color will not only look great all day but it gives the most amazing color. You can build it up to be darker or it could be a nice sheer color. I am seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Glendale, CA

I have this in Black Honey. This seems to never end! A little goes a long way and it does give you a very light tint. My only problems is I feel like the inner part of my lips is not as moisturized after a while of re-applying but sti a good product.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA

I love how the black honey almost lipstick is a great fit to any complexion! The color adapts to you, you don't need to worry if it is going to be too dark for you. Don't get fooled by the color of the lipstick - try it on and see it for yourself.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

I have this one in black honey. I like it a lot, it is very moisturizing and can be used alone. I like it for everyday wear, it leaves a nice tiny without going overboard. Definitely recommend to everyone and would love to try different colors.
Adele H.
Adele H.

It's crazy, but this looks good on probably any skin tone. I love to wear this when I'm doing a simple look and when I'm not wearing any makeup, but want something on my lips. The color in the tube, is not the color that ends up on your lips.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Orange, CA

I love this lippie! I have naturally dark pink lips so this doesn't give me a ton of color on my days where I just want to go light. You don't need a mirror to apply it, it fits perfectly in your pocket, and best of all- it's moisturizing!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

Clinique almost lipstick in luscious honey is a cult favorite for a reason. This product is subtle but also super flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. I keep this in my purse as it matches whatever I'm wearing no matter the color.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

This is the first lipstick that I ever used and it was back when I was I think 13 and my mom gave me one in the shade of black honey and I have such fond memories of it and I just bought another one recently and it's absolutely gorgeous
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Got the black honey shade in my play box.. very cute. I do love crazy lip colors.. like a lot. So on my no make up days I use this. It doesnt last a crazy long time but it is great if you love a more natural look. Would def recommend!
Claire M.
Claire M.

I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now