Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Just picked up a new tube of this and forgot how much I love it! The color is perfect for fall. Plus it is moisturizing for cold, dry days! Staying power isn't great, but it's beautiful and feels good too!
Marti R.
Marti R.
Austin, TX
Oct. 18, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Receive A Free Mini In Black With $55 Purchase
Looks dark, but it blends with your natural lip color because of how sheet it is! I absolutely love it! It's a nice berry shade, a little pricey, but you can't beat the even coverage, and staying power!
Kelley I.
Kelley I.
This is moisturizing and provides a sheer but buildable wash of color. It does not have very good staying power but I still love it because it makes my lips feel smooth and not tacky like lip gloss.
Grace D.
Grace D.
July 11, 2016, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
One of the best lipsticks out there! Very easy to build up and very glossy and smooth on the lips. Very moisturizing and doesn't need a lip liner with it. Looks great on all skin tones as well!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They provide a nice wash of color for casual occasions. I do find that I have to reapply relatively frequently which makes me a bit wary of the price tag.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Elsa, TX
May 26, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Shy
I love the texture & color..I'm not a fan of too dark so this was perfect for me. Plus very affordable & of great quality. This was my first time using but it definitely won't be the last.
Loren S.
Loren S.
Austin, TX
I love this lip gloss and have been using it for years. It looks much darker on the stick, but when applied goes on light and bright. It's is long-lasting and very moisturizing.
Louis L.
Louis L.
Winchester, VA
It's a cult classic for a reason. I can't get enough. While it looks like the black oil out of the xfiles it somehow transforms it's self into the perfect lipstick Every time!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
April 25, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love how my lips feel nourished. The color looks dark and intense when you twist the cap off but on your lips it becomes more of a transparen't like berry stain look on.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
June 21, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Tender
I love this. It goes on nicely. My lips were moisturized. I don't wear lipstick, so this was a hit for me. It's more of a lip gloss, without being so glossy and sticky.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.