Clinique Almost Lipstick

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Melanie H.
Many, LA
Legendary stuff! My older sister had this in the 90's and I still wear it now. It was the only lipstick my mom would allow her to put on me. The formula is still great; smooth and silky, not drying or sticky, and the color is a sheer wash of burgundy that goes great alone or on top of other lipsticks.
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I just tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and I am in love. I have fair skin so overpowering colors tend to overwhelm me. This is a the perfect shade - soft and natural but still bold. I also feel like my lips look healthier and fuller when I wear it. I'd give it 5 stars but it does tend to wear off quickly.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my sephora play box, and I really loved it. It looked so dark in the tube but when I applied it, it turned into my perfect berry shade! It felt very moisturizing, and applied very smoothly. I really loved this lipstick, and it is a great product to throw in my purse and wear on the go.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Review for: Other more...
This is a very nice textured, I would say tinted chapstick. It glides on very smoothly and leaves my lips slightly darker. I got this in the shade black honey and it looks nice but subtle against my skin. It does not have a scent which is a little weird but overall it is a nice product. Im not sure if it is better than other similar products so I'm not positive if it is worth $17.50, I probably would not repurchase.
Claire M.
I received the shade Black Honey in my Sephora Play bag, and was very disappointed. It applies nothing like the color looks. It's so transparent you can barely tell anything is being worn. The formula is very creamy and comfortable.
Seana C.
Black honey everyday! I love how easy this product is to use. I can put it on without a mirror and feel confident that it's perfectly in place. It's sheer and glossy; super hydrating. I have fair skin, so sometimes I'll just use this lippy with a groomed brow and mascara, and I'm good to go!
Rebecca H.
Review for: Other more...
A decent semi-sheer lipstick/gloss at an affordable pricepoint ($17.50).  I like the color, and the texture is slightly more creamy and sheer than you would expect from a lipstick. It works well with a number of different looks and can be used as a shade adjustor as well. Great for natural looks, or for a minimally tinted lip. The packaging is cute, too. I'd recommend, and might buy again.
Helene B.
Review for: Lovely more...
I received this product in a Sephora Play box and was disappointed at first because I love bold, opaque lipsticks. But when I started using this, I was pleasantly surprised! I love that I can use this lipstick for some sheer color when I'm not wearing makeup, but I can also build up the color for when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. It has become a product I keep in my purse at all times.
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Chic, Other more...
This review is for the Almost Lipstick shade in Black Honey. I got it as a sample in my Sephora Play box and I'm glad I did! It feels like a very sheer tinted lip balm, and it does a good job moisturizing my lips. It doesn't really have a flavor or taste to it, but has a very slight waxy-ish scent that I like. It's not that long-lasting and I find myself reapplying it every so often. However, it feels and looks really good, especially with this shade (not as scary or pigmented as it looks)
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I really like this product! It isn't a full on color, hunce the name "almost lipstick"! It's more like a sheer wash of color on the lips that is moisturizing! It's great to put in your purse & use on the go! I would definitely get another shade! I really enjoy using it & having it on hand!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.