Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Moira M.
Moira M.
Olive Branch

This color looks amazing on anyone. Great purple-y tone works great on a wide variety of skin tones; it's right between a burgundy-brown and a blue-y purple, so it works on literally anyone. Formula is so comfortable and pleasant. Absolutely favorite color.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.

For someone who hates wearing lipstick, this "almost lipstick" is a winner. It glides on like a gloss and has a beautiful finish. It does take several swipes to build up a dark color with the Black Honey shade but it's a favorite in my lipstick collection.
Chris S.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA

A classic, a staple. I could wear this any day and everyday of the week! Don't be intimidated by the dark appearance of the product. It glides on sheer and gives a natural looking berry tint to lips. Super moisturizing. I reapply after eating or drinking.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX

My go -to lip product! I got it in a free sample first. Now I keep it in my purse and in my makeupbag. It's a universal color and feels so good on. I find that I have to reapply about mid day. Great presentation. Good price point. Makes a great gift,too.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA

One of the best dark #cherry red lipsticks ever. It's very #easy to apply and lasts an ok amount of time. I do need to reapply. I'm a repeat buyer. This color will go with any skin tone. I highly recommend. It's #smooth and #creamy with a hint of #matte.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is such a fun color to wear. It wears as a berry shade on my lips, but with a sheerness that makes it more appropriate for daytime wear. It's not sticky or tacky either, which I hate about most lip color products.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Penfield, NY

Black Honey is the BOMB! Best color ever. I haven't found anyone it does work on.  It's easy to apply, moist and long lasting.  The tube is small and sleek, perfect for a small bag or a night out for easy reapply.   I can't wait to try another color.  10/10!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID

My favorite daily lipstick. I use one layer for just a hint of color and multiple layers if I want to go darker. Very moisturizing but weightless at the same time. My only gripe is that they don't have an actual lipstick anymore, just the sheer version.
Zoe O.
Zoe O.
Silver Spring, MD

Love this product, whatever category it falls under. It's buildable and super hydrating. Great for someone who wants a pop of color without having to worry too much about getting that perfectly sharp line. Received in Play by Sephora but would buy again
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I received this as a free gift at a conference I attended and I must say I really like it! The product is very pigmented and stays on for hours-- even through meals. My only complaint is that, at times, the lipstick can look a bit cakey and it cracks.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now