BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Just picked up a new tube of this and forgot how much I love it! The color is perfect for fall. Plus it is moisturizing for cold, dry days! Staying power isn't great, but it's beautiful and feels good too!
Marti R.
Marti R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Receive A Free Mini In Black With $55 Purchase
Looks dark, but it blends with your natural lip color because of how sheet it is! I absolutely love it! It's a nice berry shade, a little pricey, but you can't beat the even coverage, and staying power!
Kelley I.
Kelley I.
This is moisturizing and provides a sheer but buildable wash of color. It does not have very good staying power but I still love it because it makes my lips feel smooth and not tacky like lip gloss.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Review for: Black Honey
One of the best lipsticks out there! Very easy to build up and very glossy and smooth on the lips. Very moisturizing and doesn't need a lip liner with it. Looks great on all skin tones as well!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They provide a nice wash of color for casual occasions. I do find that I have to reapply relatively frequently which makes me a bit wary of the price tag.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Midland, TX
Review for: Shy
I love the texture & color..I'm not a fan of too dark so this was perfect for me. Plus very affordable & of great quality. This was my first time using but it definitely won't be the last.
Loren S.
Loren S.
Austin, TX
I love this lip gloss and have been using it for years. It looks much darker on the stick, but when applied goes on light and bright. It's is long-lasting and very moisturizing.
Louis L.
Louis L.
Winchester, VA
It's a cult classic for a reason. I can't get enough. While it looks like the black oil out of the xfiles it somehow transforms it's self into the perfect lipstick Every time!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tender
I love this. It goes on nicely. My lips were moisturized. I don't wear lipstick, so this was a hit for me. It's more of a lip gloss, without being so glossy and sticky.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Black honey is one of my all time favorites. It's so flattering on so many different people. It's a gel like formula that's different from anything else I've tried.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?