Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
I wear black honey almost every day. As my niece says it's my "signature lip color." I have worn it since high school - over 20 years now. It's something I will continue to buy for as long as they keep making it. It's perfection!!
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Saint Paul
This has been my go to lightweight lip color for years. I love the versatility of the shade, and the formula gives enough color without being over the top. It's lightweight and pretty, and appropriate for work or going out.
nerali m.
nerali m.
May 26, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Shy
I love this lipstick is very beautiful and his color is amazing its a nice packacking i recommend this product i always used its no my first time that i used its easy to apply and use good price i love i would buy tomorrow
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
Jan. 29, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this color. I think it goes with my skin color nicely. In my opinion, I definitely think it's more of a night time color. I like to wear it on date nights. I think it's light, not to heavy, and a little hydrating.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Jan. 19, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Lovely
I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
One of my go to, universally flattering colors. I don't like liquid lipsticks because of how dry they are and how error prone I am, so I do t mind constantly reapplying a lipstick like this because I like it so much.
Kaylea N.
Kaylea N.
Duluth, GA
LOVE this stuff!! I use Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, and the color and application are gorgeous. I only wish the color and sheen lasted longer than an hour or two. Seems like I'm always having to reapply.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Aledo
Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick is the most versatile lipstick I've ever used. Just the right amount of color & works with any makeup. Creamy without being stick or overly glossy. Fantastic everyday product.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Hickory, NC
Jan. 29, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is the most flattering lip color I have ever found for my lips. For some reason it just works so well for me and does not show up as dark as it looks in the tube. Highly recommend, have repurchases twice.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
Such an awesome classic! Sheer and feels great on. You can't go wrong with the shade black honey. Probably the most universally flattering shade of all time!! I've been using this off and on for over 20 years!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.