Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA

This has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years now. I used to work for Clinique and this was such an easy sell. It looks scary dark, but it's an almost lipstick, meaning it sheer. It looks good on everyone and is so beautiful. Definitely a staple for the Fall.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

Easy to carry around in any of my purses and survives most anything. it's a bit pricey but I usally buy a bunch to get the freebies. then I feel like I scored a haul. this really leaves my lips feeling smooth for quite a while. can't wait for the next store with promo
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

This has nice color to it and is easy to apply. However, I found that after an hour of wearing it it was no longer on my lips and instead had slipped down to my chin making me look crazy. Because of this, I ended up returning it, sad because it is a beautiful color.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY

Horrible. This lipstick is wet, runny, and feels very thin and awful on the lips. The smell is horrible as well. It feels like cheap vasoline when you apply it. It is extremely over priced. Even dark shades show up clear and light. I would never purchase this again!
Halli S.
Halli S.

I have this in the shade black honey and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but moisturizing. You can use one or two swipes for a natural look or build it up for a beautiful color to go out in. It also wears beautifully through the day and fades into a great color.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.

Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I got this in a Play! By Sephora box as a sample and am absolutely in love. The quality is so high and it's really moisturizing. It adds a subtle pigment but it isn't overbearing. I highly recommend it and will probably be getting several shades. Great product!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Moira M.
Moira M.
Olive Branch

This color looks amazing on anyone. Great purple-y tone works great on a wide variety of skin tones; it's right between a burgundy-brown and a blue-y purple, so it works on literally anyone. Formula is so comfortable and pleasant. Absolutely favorite color.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.

For someone who hates wearing lipstick, this "almost lipstick" is a winner. It glides on like a gloss and has a beautiful finish. It does take several swipes to build up a dark color with the Black Honey shade but it's a favorite in my lipstick collection.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now