BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Julia N.
I purchased a Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Cherry. I liked the dark color, but was slightly disappointed when it was much sheerer upon application. I needed to use quite a bit of it to get the color I wanted. However, it was quite moisturizing without being sticky or to slick. If you want sheerer/lighter coverage and something moisturizing, this is for you! However, I was looking for a bolder color.
Cassandra C.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I love it. I'm not sure Almost Lipstick is a great name because it really is a tinted balm, but it is so pretty in the Black Honey color. It gives a great hint of color to you lips , moisturizes, and you don't need a mirror to apply. My only real issue is it doesn't have very long wear. You need to reapply very regularly.
Kimberly K.
I had never worn lipstick because of either the color was wrong or I couldn't stand how it felt. This is the very first lip color I ever thought was complimentary and f
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have the lipstick in the shade black honey and it's great! It's good for on the go with a little bit of a balm feeling and a tint of color that is good for everyday wear on the lips. The only thing is that nowadays there are so many tinted or balm like lipsticks in the market that work just the same as the Clinique one for a fraction of the price which is why I took off a star from the product. It's a great product, but you could probably find a dupe elsewhere for cheaper!
nikole l.
Noblesville, IN
I recieved this product in the shade black honey, inside of my sephora play! bag for January 2017 and I was skeptical about this product but once I tried it I fell in love. this product is so moisturizing and with just a hint of color I immediately made its new home my purse so that I can use it anytime Im out. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of my sample.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
This is such a genius product!! I got this in my Sephora play a few months back and I've already used the sample up and repurchased it !!! It's so comfortable and the tint is buildable and it's a beautiful natural color that enhances your lips. It's perfect for when you still want to wear a lip product, but not a fully opaque lipstick. I love this for minimal makeup days as well as full face days. So happy to have been turned on to this product, would
Totally recommend!
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I received a small tube of this in my Sephora play box. The dark hue of the tube scared me at first but omg I am in love! Amazing color! It goes on smooth like a gloss but definitely provides a pretty color. I've worn it alone and on top of lipstick and I just love it either way. Definitely going to buy it when I run out!
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I like the packaging in this and the shade options. I have a darker one, but it doesn't go on as dark as you'd think. I've noticed that it's kind of hard to keep on evenly over time and sometimes it collects on the outside of my lips. I think this is a good alternative for Chapstick though, if you want a tint of color.
Nicole C.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is the one lip product that I always Have in my make-up bag. I have the black honey shade, and I highly recommend it. I can see why it's been around for so long, it's gorgeous! The product gives such a beautiful sheer tint that can be built up easily. Very versatile, you can play it up or down depending on the occasion! Oh and not to mention it feels really nice on your lips, almost like a lip balm, very light and moisturizing feel to it.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.