Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL

I absolutely love this. I haven't tried out this shade though. I really want to soon. I have the Black Honey shade. At first I didn't think I would like this because it looked black. It is a very nice deep red color. It looks so nice on the lips. It is not drying either.
Timbrell R.
Timbrell R.

YES Finally something for my lips that give me moisture wit a hint of color. I love the way this feels on my lips. I paid $17.00 for this but it is well worth the price. My lips feel smooth and moist without over weight feeling and a hint of color that looks natural....
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA

This has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years now. I used to work for Clinique and this was such an easy sell. It looks scary dark, but it's an almost lipstick, meaning it sheer. It looks good on everyone and is so beautiful. Definitely a staple for the Fall.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

Easy to carry around in any of my purses and survives most anything. it's a bit pricey but I usally buy a bunch to get the freebies. then I feel like I scored a haul. this really leaves my lips feeling smooth for quite a while. can't wait for the next store with promo
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

This has nice color to it and is easy to apply. However, I found that after an hour of wearing it it was no longer on my lips and instead had slipped down to my chin making me look crazy. Because of this, I ended up returning it, sad because it is a beautiful color.
Halli S.
Halli S.

I have this in the shade black honey and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but moisturizing. You can use one or two swipes for a natural look or build it up for a beautiful color to go out in. It also wears beautifully through the day and fades into a great color.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.

Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I just got a deluxe sample of this as a promo code from sephora. I was under the impression it would have more coverage, but it is definitely more of a lip balm. For what it is, I do like it though. It leaves a nice tint on the lips it's just not what I expected
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I got this in a Play! By Sephora box as a sample and am absolutely in love. The quality is so high and it's really moisturizing. It adds a subtle pigment but it isn't overbearing. I highly recommend it and will probably be getting several shades. Great product!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now