BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I love it. I'm not sure Almost Lipstick is a great name because it really is a tinted balm, but it is so pretty in the Black Honey color. It gives a great hint of color to you lips , moisturizes, and you don't need a mirror to apply. My only real issue is it doesn't have very long wear. You need to reapply very regularly.
Vilma V.
I received the CLINIQUE
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (wine with a sheer, glossy finish) in my January Sephora Play beauty box. This product is ideal for the harsh winter months. The sheer wine color was flattering to wear day or night. Conditions and soothes lips. It's almost like wearing lip oil. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so disappointed with this product. With a name like "black honey," I was expecting a burgundy color or another dark and rich stain. Nope! This hardly leaves a trace on my lips, and it doesn't last long. It's not worth the price.

If you want a slightest hint of a lip color, this product would be for you. But give it a hard pass if you want a bold lip.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the lipstick in the shade black honey and it's great! It's good for on the go with a little bit of a balm feeling and a tint of color that is good for everyday wear on the lips. The only thing is that nowadays there are so many tinted or balm like lipsticks in the market that work just the same as the Clinique one for a fraction of the price which is why I took off a star from the product. It's a great product, but you could probably find a dupe elsewhere for cheaper!
nikole l.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this product in the shade black honey, inside of my sephora play! bag for January 2017 and I was skeptical about this product but once I tried it I fell in love. this product is so moisturizing and with just a hint of color I immediately made its new home my purse so that I can use it anytime Im out. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of my sample.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my last Sephora play box. The pros: the color, and the little bit of color it adds to your lips. It's the perfect type of lip for a natural make up day. The cons: it isn't very moisturizing, and if your lips are chapped it ends up looking like a hot mess. The color gets stuck on any dry skin and looks darker than the rest of your lip.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Other
This sheer-ish lip tint is stunningly gorgeous. I have a bullet in the famous "Black Honey" shade, which is kind of a faint raisin color that adjusts to your skintone to give you a perfectly matched look for your complexion. It's also super moisturizing, though you may need to reapply every so often as it doesn't last forever. I absolutely adore it.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a genius product!! I got this in my Sephora play a few months back and I've already used the sample up and repurchased it !!! It's so comfortable and the tint is buildable and it's a beautiful natural color that enhances your lips. It's perfect for when you still want to wear a lip product, but not a fully opaque lipstick. I love this for minimal makeup days as well as full face days. So happy to have been turned on to this product, would
Totally recommend!
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small tube of this in my Sephora play box. The dark hue of the tube scared me at first but omg I am in love! Amazing color! It goes on smooth like a gloss but definitely provides a pretty color. I've worn it alone and on top of lipstick and I just love it either way. Definitely going to buy it when I run out!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?