Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Kaylea N.
Kaylea N.
Duluth, GA
LOVE this stuff!! I use Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, and the color and application are gorgeous. I only wish the color and sheen lasted longer than an hour or two. Seems like I'm always having to reapply.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
One of my go to, universally flattering colors. I don't like liquid lipsticks because of how dry they are and how error prone I am, so I do t mind constantly reapplying a lipstick like this because I like it so much.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Aledo
Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick is the most versatile lipstick I've ever used. Just the right amount of color & works with any makeup. Creamy without being stick or overly glossy. Fantastic everyday product.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Clarksville, IN
I love the Clinique Almost lipsticks! They provide great subtle coverage with just the right amount of moisture. My only complaint is that they discontinued most of the colors and now only offer 1 or 2 colors.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
Such an awesome classic! Sheer and feels great on. You can't go wrong with the shade black honey. Probably the most universally flattering shade of all time!! I've been using this off and on for over 20 years!
Nakaiya W.
Nakaiya W.
Review for: Black Honey
I love using this lipstick. It's not matte at all, it's sheer and it's a really nice color. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, it's very moisturizing. It looks good on all skin tones and it's very build-able.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Just picked up a new tube of this and forgot how much I love it! The color is perfect for fall. Plus it is moisturizing for cold, dry days! Staying power isn't great, but it's beautiful and feels good too!
Marti R.
Marti R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Receive A Free Mini In Black With $55 Purchase
Looks dark, but it blends with your natural lip color because of how sheet it is! I absolutely love it! It's a nice berry shade, a little pricey, but you can't beat the even coverage, and staying power!
Kelley I.
Kelley I.
This is moisturizing and provides a sheer but buildable wash of color. It does not have very good staying power but I still love it because it makes my lips feel smooth and not tacky like lip gloss.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Review for: Black Honey
One of the best lipsticks out there! Very easy to build up and very glossy and smooth on the lips. Very moisturizing and doesn't need a lip liner with it. Looks great on all skin tones as well!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!