Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA

I received this in my sephora play box, and I really loved it. It looked so dark in the tube but when I applied it, it turned into my perfect berry shade! It felt very moisturizing, and applied very smoothly. I really loved this lipstick, and it is a great product to throw in my purse and wear on the go.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Gainesville, FL

Got it for my birthday and love it! It's easy for everyday and lasts a while. It goes on buttery smooth, and the color is a healthy pigment that's dark enough to dress up with. It's something I usually prefer with dressier outfits, but I also pair it with my on-the-go outfits when I'm going to class.
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL

In love with this. A friend told me about this and I just had to try it. It's very moisturizing and the color is buildable. It starts out as a nice pinky color when as you go over it you can make it as dark as the picture. Perfect to throw in your purse and switch up your look throughout the day.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT

These almost lipsticks, are so beautiful, and so soothing on your lips. I have the Almost Black honey and I am absolutely in love with it! It is definitely one of my favorite lip products for everyday use. Goes on so smooth, with just a beautiful hint of color. This is a staple in my collection!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI

Its a classic! I've used Black Honey since high school- the formula has not changed. The colors are sheer and build-able. Not a long lasting lipstick, but its moisturizing and feels amazing on your lips. This is one you want to keep in your purse. It can go from day to night by simply layering!
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA

I love this almost as much as i love "Black Honey." This is a no effort lip product. You can put it on with no liner, no stain... It stands on its own. It is gorgeous on all skin tones and it is perfect for summer when none of us feel like wearing a full dace of makeup or going the extra mile!
Seana C.
Seana C.

Black honey everyday! I love how easy this product is to use. I can put it on without a mirror and feel confident that it's perfectly in place. It's sheer and glossy; super hydrating. I have fair skin, so sometimes I'll just use this lippy with a groomed brow and mascara, and I'm good to go!
Aida S.
Aida S.

I really like Clinique's Almost Lipstick line, it's a perfect touch of color if you're looking for something for your lips but you don't want too heavy pigmentation. It's really moisturizing, so it's similar to a tinted lip all. Would be good for younger teens starting out in makeup.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA

I'm not impressed with this lipstick. I get the point is for it to be "barely there", but it's TOO barely there for me. I do think this is a personal choice, and I can see how there would be appeal for some. But if you're into pigmented lipsticks, this will most likely disappoint.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.

I love this product. It's always in my purse. Great color, goes on smooth, you can wear it pretty much everyday. Adds moisture to my lips without having that wet feeling. I wish it was a little more pigmented, but regardless I love the way it makes my lips feel and look.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now