7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
I received this as a free gift at a conference I attended and I must say I really like it! The product is very pigmented and stays on for hours-- even through meals. My only complaint is that, at times, the lipstick can look a bit cakey and it cracks.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Basically, this product is a glorified tinted lip balm. It's super comfortable to wear! Lasts about 3 hours on the lips. But its impact is very limited and not worth the $17. Not when I can get an Urban Decay lippie for that price. I won't repurchase.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
The greatest lip color of all time? Not kidding you this lip color will not only look great all day but it gives the most amazing color. You can build it up to be darker or it could be a nice sheer color. I am seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Orange, CA
I love this lippie! I have naturally dark pink lips so this doesn't give me a ton of color on my days where I just want to go light. You don't need a mirror to apply it, it fits perfectly in your pocket, and best of all- it's moisturizing!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Review for: Luscious
Clinique almost lipstick in luscious honey is a cult favorite for a reason. This product is subtle but also super flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. I keep this in my purse as it matches whatever I'm wearing no matter the color.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is the first lipstick that I ever used and it was back when I was I think 13 and my mom gave me one in the shade of black honey and I have such fond memories of it and I just bought another one recently and it's absolutely gorgeous
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Got the black honey shade in my play box.. very cute. I do love crazy lip colors.. like a lot. So on my no make up days I use this. It doesnt last a crazy long time but it is great if you love a more natural look. Would def recommend!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
I wear black honey almost every day. As my niece says it's my "signature lip color." I have worn it since high school - over 20 years now. It's something I will continue to buy for as long as they keep making it. It's perfection!!
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Saint Paul
This has been my go to lightweight lip color for years. I love the versatility of the shade, and the formula gives enough color without being over the top. It's lightweight and pretty, and appropriate for work or going out.
nerali m.
nerali m.
Review for: Shy
I love this lipstick is very beautiful and his color is amazing its a nice packacking i recommend this product i always used its no my first time that i used its easy to apply and use good price i love i would buy tomorrow
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!