Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
July 12, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
My favorite daily lipstick. I use one layer for just a hint of color and multiple layers if I want to go darker. Very moisturizing but weightless at the same time. My only gripe is that they don't have an actual lipstick anymore, just the sheer version.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
July 13, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is such a fun color to wear. It wears as a berry shade on my lips, but with a sheerness that makes it more appropriate for daytime wear. It's not sticky or tacky either, which I hate about most lip color products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
I received this as a free gift at a conference I attended and I must say I really like it! The product is very pigmented and stays on for hours-- even through meals. My only complaint is that, at times, the lipstick can look a bit cakey and it cracks.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Basically, this product is a glorified tinted lip balm. It's super comfortable to wear! Lasts about 3 hours on the lips. But its impact is very limited and not worth the $17. Not when I can get an Urban Decay lippie for that price. I won't repurchase.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
The greatest lip color of all time? Not kidding you this lip color will not only look great all day but it gives the most amazing color. You can build it up to be darker or it could be a nice sheer color. I am seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!
Adele H.
Adele H.
Jan. 29, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
It's crazy, but this looks good on probably any skin tone. I love to wear this when I'm doing a simple look and when I'm not wearing any makeup, but want something on my lips. The color in the tube, is not the color that ends up on your lips.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Orange, CA
I love this lippie! I have naturally dark pink lips so this doesn't give me a ton of color on my days where I just want to go light. You don't need a mirror to apply it, it fits perfectly in your pocket, and best of all- it's moisturizing!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
June 21, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Luscious
Clinique almost lipstick in luscious honey is a cult favorite for a reason. This product is subtle but also super flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. I keep this in my purse as it matches whatever I'm wearing no matter the color.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is the first lipstick that I ever used and it was back when I was I think 13 and my mom gave me one in the shade of black honey and I have such fond memories of it and I just bought another one recently and it's absolutely gorgeous
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Got the black honey shade in my play box.. very cute. I do love crazy lip colors.. like a lot. So on my no make up days I use this. It doesnt last a crazy long time but it is great if you love a more natural look. Would def recommend!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.