BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Nicole H.
Review for: Pink Honey more...
I'm OBSESSED with this line of lippies from Clinique. It's not the longest lasting but the colors are so smooth and gives off a shear coverage which is beautiful. Leaves a little bit of a shine and would definitely recommend from others.
Nic G.
Review for: Other more...
If you're looking for a natural pop of color on your lips, or scared of bright lipstick, these are a great way to go. They're light tints, not drying, and flattering on everyone. Black Honey especially is a cult favorite for a reason!
Sydney A.
Lawrence, KS
This is my all time favorite and go to product. The color is sheer but very buildable and it is so soft and moisturizing. I can’t go anywhere without this in my pocket or purse. If I only had one product it would be this.
Megan T.
Los Angeles, CA
This lipstick in Black Honey is my go to everyday “your lips but better flattering on everyone” light lip color. Buildable and moisturizing, it’s the perfect sheer lip color. I’ve repurchased this at least four times.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Tender, Luscious more...
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my lips feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
Megan j.
church point
These are so hydrating its in between a balm and lipstick. This doesn't get dry at all and wears great. I recommend for anyone who doesnt mind a shiny finish. The price is also a pro and you get a good bit of product. Clinique Almost Lipstick
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
There is a reason this is a cult favorite. It doesn't matter your skin tone, this almost lipstick will literally look good on everyone. It totally enhances your natural color to give you a shade all your own!
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
Review for: Black Honey more...
Beautiful color and texture. It looks a little scary in the container but trust me there is a reason this shade has been around for years!!
It is a nice soft brown red berry. Looks great on everyone.
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Other more...
I tried this product in Black Honey. It’s a pretty soft natural plummy tone. It does take a few layers to show up. I like that it has no scent. In general, I prefer other sheer lipsticks.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.