Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Eaton Rapids, MI

This color looks so daunting in the tube, but it is very misleading. It is a very sheer product, that honestly looks great on everybody. I am very pale (palest foundation shade in every brand), blonde, blue eyes and I love the way this looks on me. I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased my moisturizer, and when the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size. It feels similar to a Revlon Lip Butter on the lips... very balmy and moisturizing
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA

I am in absolute love with this product. I do not utilize any other Clinique products but this one does not leave my purse. I wear it on an everyday basis at work with a fresh face type. It really does adjust to any skin tone and I love the fact it slightly tints my lips with just enough color. One of the best things about it is you can throw it on and go it can't be worn with a primer and stays on as if it was utilized with one. I genuinely feel like it's adding moisture to my lips without being thick or overly glossy or sticky. It never leaves them looking dry or uneven due to dry skin. I love this product and keep it in my purse at all times.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL

This looks amazing on and is really moisturizing for a lipsticks. The color is perfect for anyone that likes a dramatic look.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY

I have been using Black Honey for years. It gives a sheer plummy color to the lips.I also love that you can really change the intensity.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA

My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I all have this almost lipstick and we all love it. It is so easy to use on the go for a little color that is not over the top. Very moisturizing as well.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Dallas, Tx

I truly think this shade looks good on everyone!
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Tucson, AZ

My sister has olive skin and I have pale skin and this color works well on both of us. I carry this with me everywhere I go because it's also convenient and only have to buy a new one every 10+ months!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bridgeport, WV

Clinique nailed it with this color. I think it is a shade for every skin tone. It is a go-to color and one I actually will purchase despite the 100+ tubes of lipstick from free gifts in my makeup stash.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now