7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Buy on Clinique
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
The colors are very bright and stay on all day with minimal application. It doesn't make the lips feel too weird.
Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.
This lipstick gives my lips a natural look. It's not too shiny and not matte. It's perfect for a natural makeup look.
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Mali C.
Mali C.
New Rochelle, NY
This has to be my favorite lipstick. the color is fantastic and no too bold. it has just enough color. It also goes on very nicely and stays for a while. I've only tried the black honey so far but i plan on purchasing some other colors because they're amazing. Also the tube its in is really nice and appealing to the eye!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Honey
This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I learned about it from my mother! I have a stick that has this shade in lipstick and lip gloss, and it is the most amazing thing ever. This shade looks completely different on everyone, and is super flattering depending on how you use it. Everyone should give it a try!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Review for: Black Honey
This color is good for everyone. I really like the "almost lipsticks". They provide a nice tint without being too heavy.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Review for: Tender
Love this color, very plain and simple but pretty. Will be getting more of these!
m r.
m r.
Review for: Black Honey
LOVE THIS. Lipstick is too pigmented for me to pull off, this is a perfect mix between the two. I haven't found any other cosmetic like this, the color and consistency is unmatchable.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
Review for: Black Honey
Up until I discovered the chubby sticks, this was my favorite clinique lipstick. I miss the old almost lipsticks but I'm happy they kept this one. Black honey looks good on anyone. You can apply it lighter or darker, I guess you could call it layering. Regardless, it's a pretty color that I still use when I want something different from my daily lip gloss or balm.
Gina c.
Gina c.
North Royalton, OH
Review for: Shy
Beautiful! Sometimes may go on light but still great color and formula. It has a long lasting wear and the color is so gorgeous and flattering to most skin types.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.