7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Grace B.
Grace B.
Review for: Black Honey
Received this for Christmas and I love it already! The packaging and overall look is simple but classic. The texture and feel of the lipstick on your lips is smooth and moisturizing. And the color is absolutely stunning! With one coat of the lipstick your lips are given a subtle reddish purple color but as you apply more and more coats the color just pops! It has an almost translucent red color to it with purple undertones and wow is it different and lovely all at the same time
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Black Honey
Classic color, smooth application, easy to swipe on just a dab or a full berry lip. Love it. Easy to throw into your purse, nice and slim.
Evie T.
Evie T.
Review for: Black Honey
I received a sample size version of this lip color in a sample bag from Sephora for their Cyber Monday sale, and initially I was disappointed. The color looked so dark, I thought for sure I would hate it. But I was really surprised at how much I like it. The color is sheer, yet completely buildable and goes surprisingly well with my fair skin tone. It applies like a chap stick and is wonderfully moisturizing.The sample size is actually quite a lot of product, and I plan on buying a full size when I run out! Such a classic color you cannot go wrong!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bridgeport, WV
Review for: Black Honey
Clinique nailed it with this color. I think it is a shade for every skin tone. It is a go-to color and one I actually will purchase despite the 100+ tubes of lipstick from free gifts in my makeup stash.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Black Honey
My sister has olive skin and I have pale skin and this color works well on both of us. I carry this with me everywhere I go because it's also convenient and only have to buy a new one every 10+ months!
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Black Honey
I truly think this shade looks good on everyone!
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
Review for: Black Honey
This looks amazing on and is really moisturizing for a lipsticks. The color is perfect for anyone that likes a dramatic look.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Black Honey
I am in absolute love with this product. I do not utilize any other Clinique products but this one does not leave my purse. I wear it on an everyday basis at work with a fresh face type. It really does adjust to any skin tone and I love the fact it slightly tints my lips with just enough color. One of the best things about it is you can throw it on and go it can't be worn with a primer and stays on as if it was utilized with one. I genuinely feel like it's adding moisture to my lips without being thick or overly glossy or sticky. It never leaves them looking dry or uneven due to dry skin. I love this product and keep it in my purse at all times.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks so daunting in the tube, but it is very misleading. It is a very sheer product, that honestly looks great on everybody. I am very pale (palest foundation shade in every brand), blonde, blue eyes and I love the way this looks on me. I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased my moisturizer, and when the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size. It feels similar to a Revlon Lip Butter on the lips... very balmy and moisturizing
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Review for: Black Honey
While I find that many reviews tout this product as flattering on all skin tones, I did not personally find that to be true. I have very pale, cool-toned skin, and this color looked rusty and somewhat dated on me. However, the formula and wear time were both very good, and these lipsticks also are now available in other colors, which I have had more success with.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?