Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
PJ W.
PJ W.
Panama City, FL

The Clinique Almost Lipstick is great if you want a "barely there" type of look. It stays on longer if you don't lick your lips so much, and there are a variety of colors. The lipstick itself is long-lasting and will not smudge. Of course, I'd recommend it to others.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA

I purchased this in Black Honey. I love the color. Almost Lipstick is very moisturizing. I also like that it is not heavy. It's great for when I want a lighter look.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA

Received in the shade black honey & absolutely loved it. Wear to work most days because it gives me a sheer wash of color & isn't too out of the box for the work place.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
nampa, id

Terrible for dry lips. It has a nice pretty finish, like a gel gloss, but it clings to dry spots worse than any lipstick I have ever used. I would use this product if my lips were not dry though. It is affordable and pretty.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

I love lipstick but somedays I'm just not in the mood to deal with worrying about the reapplication and the drying of matte formulas. This almost lipstick is seriously the BEST ever. I received one in my Sephora play and loved it so much that I bought another. It can be applied sheer or built up to look just like lipstick. It does transfer, but it's not as noticeable like regular lipstick, that's my favorite part. And you don't need a mirror to apply!
Jill K.
Jill K.

I got this in my sephora play box in the shade black honey. I absolutely love it. The color is flattering and subtle. It doesn't have great staying power, but it wears gracefully and can be reapplied without a mirror. I will be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Glen Allen, VA

Just the right amount of color and moisture. It makes your lips so soft without the dry lipstick feel.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY

I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect shade for a natural no makeup look. It's not too glossy or too dry. And it's just the right amount of color.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

At first, I was very unsure of this product because it is so glossy. Once I got used to this, I realized that is is a great "no makeup" look and it actually lasts for quite a while! However, if you are looking for a very bold look, this product may not be for you.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

I keep Black Honey and Pink Honey in my purse all
Of the time. They are great for quick touch ups. I don't even need a mirror. I got both of mine from Sephora. Pink Honey is a Sephora exclusive and I really like it for a very natural option. Black honey is a classic and I have been buying it since middle school!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!