Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I tried this because the product name caught my attention. I love wearing glosses, but I liked the idea of some color too. This stuff is amazing! It's really nice feeling on your lips, it doesn't dry like a lipstick does, but feels like a gloss. The color in the tube looks really dark, but once you put it on, it's a beautiful shade that truly is universally flattering. I also like that if you want it to look a little darker, then all you have to do is reapply more.
ismary n.
ismary n.

Prepare your lips
before using a red lipstick. It is important to exfoliate and hydrate before
applying the lipstick. These two steps will make the color last longer and stay
smoother on the lips.
Use a lip liner in the same shade (or a very similar) to your lip. This allows
you to set the limits of your lip, while helping the color stay longer.
With this product you can achieve those perfect lips

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

Hands down. My most Favorite lipstick in my bag. I've used it so much that I've had to dig out the last bit of lipstick. I've bought it several times and will always buy this beauty. It looks gorgeous on everyone. Just the right amount of gloss. If I had to choose one lipstick this will be the one. I'm not kidding. It's gorgeous. The perfect color.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Really love Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick. It's a great color and though it looks dark it's actually sheer and very buildable. The color is gorgeous and works for both the day and can be built to a darker color for at night. This is definitely a lipstick that is worth a try as it looks good on almost everyone!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

Nourishing formula with a hint of colour but doesn't last that well on the lips. There are lipsticks that give as nourishing a finish but have a much longer lasting colour too so although it looks good when first applied the fact it needs constant reapplication makes it a bit of a pain!
Angela F.
Angela F.

I just got a deluxe sample of this as a promo code from sephora. I was under the impression it would have more coverage, but it is definitely more of a lip balm. For what it is, I do like it though. It leaves a nice tint on the lips it's just not what I expected
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Montreal, Quebec

Clinique's Almost Lipstick in black honey is said to be a universally flattering shade. I can't speak to that, but I do really like the way it looks. It's not the most long-wearing lip colour out there, but it is genuinely pretty moisturizing.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hanmer, Ontario

The best part about this is the way it looks good on literally everybody that tries it on. Most people won't give a change because it looks harsh and dark but it really isn't. It fits to the person who wears it and its amazing.
Chris M.
Chris M.
Toronto, ON

Black Honey is one of my favorite lipsticks ever! Somewhere between a lipstick and a lip balm, and the shade is totally flattering on many people. Hope they never, ever discontinue it!
Dianne R.
Dianne R.

Adoroo linha maravilhosa perfeita,alta cobertura adoraria ganhar alguns😉😍ja conheço a qualidade e sempre indico para as amigas
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now