Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Linda P.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA

Don't let the color in the tube fool you because this color is quite sheer. It has a pop of color and definitely work with any skin tone. It's so moisturizing for everyday wear. It's more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

Me gusto el color la textura me gusto el color y me gusto que no se corre y se ve muy bonito en mi piel
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA

How could I live without my Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey?? The tint gives your lip that fresh flush, like you've been sipping on cabernet. But the color stays on your lips and not your teeth. It's just the right amount of glisten and moisturizing too!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Iowa City, IA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I was hesitant because it seems so dark but it is actually perfect and it works on anyone. feels moisturizing and you can wear it year round
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Winston Salem, NC

This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I learned about it from my mother! I have a stick that has this shade in lipstick and lip gloss, and it is the most amazing thing ever. This shade looks completely different on everyone, and is super flattering depending on how you use it. Everyone should give it a try!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario

I am a matte lip kind of girl and this is pretty much the only non-matte lip that I wear! It looks quite dark and scary but it's very sheer and buildable. To me it feels like a mixture between a lip stain and a lip balm which gives you the perfect amount of colour while being super smooth and hydrating (not sticky at all!). The shine to it is not overwhelming at all, the best way I can describe it is that it looks dewy not wet. I got a deluxe sample from a clinique set years ago and I still have it! Would definitely repurchase when I finish it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I tried this because the product name caught my attention. I love wearing glosses, but I liked the idea of some color too. This stuff is amazing! It's really nice feeling on your lips, it doesn't dry like a lipstick does, but feels like a gloss. The color in the tube looks really dark, but once you put it on, it's a beautiful shade that truly is universally flattering. I also like that if you want it to look a little darker, then all you have to do is reapply more.
ismary n.
ismary n.

Prepare your lips
before using a red lipstick. It is important to exfoliate and hydrate before
applying the lipstick. These two steps will make the color last longer and stay
smoother on the lips.
Use a lip liner in the same shade (or a very similar) to your lip. This allows
you to set the limits of your lip, while helping the color stay longer.
With this product you can achieve those perfect lips

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

Hands down. My most Favorite lipstick in my bag. I've used it so much that I've had to dig out the last bit of lipstick. I've bought it several times and will always buy this beauty. It looks gorgeous on everyone. Just the right amount of gloss. If I had to choose one lipstick this will be the one. I'm not kidding. It's gorgeous. The perfect color.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Really love Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick. It's a great color and though it looks dark it's actually sheer and very buildable. The color is gorgeous and works for both the day and can be built to a darker color for at night. This is definitely a lipstick that is worth a try as it looks good on almost everyone!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now