Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wilmington , NC
Aug. 6, 2015, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color is good for everyone. I really like the "almost lipsticks". They provide a nice tint without being too heavy.
Molly G.
Molly G.
July 30, 2015, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Tender
Love this color, very plain and simple but pretty. Will be getting more of these!
m r.
m r.
July 18, 2015, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
LOVE THIS. Lipstick is too pigmented for me to pull off, this is a perfect mix between the two. I haven't found any other cosmetic like this, the color and consistency is unmatchable.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Troutman, NC
July 10, 2015, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Up until I discovered the chubby sticks, this was my favorite clinique lipstick. I miss the old almost lipsticks but I'm happy they kept this one. Black honey looks good on anyone. You can apply it lighter or darker, I guess you could call it layering. Regardless, it's a pretty color that I still use when I want something different from my daily lip gloss or balm.
Gina c.
Gina c.
North Royalton, OH
July 2, 2015, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Shy
Beautiful! Sometimes may go on light but still great color and formula. It has a long lasting wear and the color is so gorgeous and flattering to most skin types.
Juselyn B.
Juselyn B.
June 10, 2015, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
My favorite lipstick! It has that nice plum color that can be light, or you can layer it to be darker. It fits my skin color very well. I bought this as a set that came with the lip gloss, and chubby stick at sephora and I do not regret it at all!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
June 4, 2015, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: Shy
This lipstick is so pretty! The color is so flattering, especially for my fair skin. It's a great everyday shade and looks so natural. I love Clinique and this lipstick does not disappoint with the formulation and wear.
Mariam U.
Mariam U.
Dunlap, IL
May 26, 2015, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Shy
Nice creamy formula and hydrating!! The color is lighter than what I expected but still nice
Krista S.
Krista S.
Trout Lake, WA
May 20, 2015, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Flirty
This lippie looks extremely scary but it gives you a beautiful sheen and unique color. In love with this and will repurchase
Annie C.
Annie C.
May 5, 2015, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks good on ANYONE. Price isn't bad. It's is very moisturizing. I like the no lipstick-lipstick look for every day and this is perfect for that. The color is a little, just a tiny bit, more Orange than I usually look for, but I still love The way it looks and feels on my lips.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.