BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Stephanie S.
I really like this lipstick I thought it was going to be too dark but it was perfect shade and goes with almost anything it glides on nice no need for a mirror I definitely recommend the sweet as black honey shade
Jessica O.
Review for: Chic more...
This is my second favorite shade right behind my black honey shade. I'm so in love with this lip line. So smooth and just the perfect amount of color. So moisturizing.
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Black Honey more...
Don't let the color scare you (I know I did!) it's not nearly as dark on your lips as it seems when you open it. It looks great for day or night and makes your lips feel great!
Eileen C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Black Honey more...
My sister has olive skin and I have pale skin and this color works well on both of us. I carry this with me everywhere I go because it's also convenient and only have to buy a new one every 10+ months!
Quintia B.
Sumter, SC
Review for: Black Honey more...
This lipstick fits anyone no matter what shade they are. Even though it may be more on the expensive side compared to AVON, this lipstick is worth the extra dollar. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Chic more...
I have used this color since I was in college. I love that it gives a sheer color. I just am not a fan of lipstick and this gives me a nice sheer, but deepish color. Love it.
Sary M.
I love giving these as gifts. They are the perfect gift for my grandma and mother and I like them myself too. The color selection is beautiful and they are very comfortable on the lips and are not oily.
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Review for: Black Honey more...
This is one of those lip products that looks fantastic on everyone who wears it. On the darker side, it tints the lips so that it is appropriate pretty much all year.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Black Honey more...
I'm picky about lip gloss and lipsticks. I liked the way this one glides on and is not sticky. The shade was a little off for my coloring but an overall good product
Shawndra R.
Nashville, TN
This is the perfect product for those of us who don't want a heavy lipstick but can't stand a sticky gloss. It is moisturizing and the color is subtle. Love it!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.