BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Lucy B.
Creedmoor, NC
Great product without feeling like it's a heavy layer. Good option when you want some color without an overdone look.
Ireimi O.
Hey have so many beautiful colors ❤❤❤ love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ its very pretty i want another one❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
The colors are very bright and stay on all day with minimal application. It doesn't make the lips feel too weird.
ariel g.
I qant it cause it look ok n I need it cause I neeed to look cute n can I have this n 🙄🙄🙄 my lips are really ugly
Krystal D.
North Jackson, OH
It's the perfect amount of color, and stays on a long time. Goes on smooth, and never looks cakes or is drying.
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR
This is by far my favorite lip product....ever. Love that it is sheer, lightweight and any color looks great!!
Katie F.
LOVE this product and everything about it. The price, the feel, the design, the look of it on, and the company.
Michaela W.
Review for: Other
I have the black honey in this range. It's definitely a "your lips but better" type product. It feels hydrating
Samantha H.
Review for: Flirty
This lipstick is amazing it doesn't come off very easy I can drink and talk and not worry about it coming off
Cindy summer G.
Are indispensable for my daily makeup, its colors and glitter I love, perfect for a quick routine of makeup
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.