Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
This is one of the greatest lipsticks that I own. The color looks fabulous on everyone. I bought both of my older sisters and mother one tube of Clinique's Almost Lipstick Black Honey and all three love the lipstick as much as I do. The formula is very light so it does not feel heavy on the lips. It is not drying at all and the color is so buildable. Honestly it looks great on everyone.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Black Honey! Gorgeous buildable berry color. This feels like a balm, and looks so beautiful. I think this color can work for every one.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Nice product but relatively short shelf life. I bought Black Honey. It goes on sheer but can be layered for deeper color. It has extra staying power layered over a stain. It went bad in about six months and gained an unpleasant smell.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mcminnville, TN
I just recently purchased black honey almost lipstick. I love it. It is like a cross between lip balm and lipstick. A pretty berry shade.
Shanella S.
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA
My favorite of the Clinique lipsticks line. Glides on glossy and lasts. Black Honey is my gloss that literally goes with everything! I will never stop using this product!
Molly O.
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used the Black Honey and the Pink Honey. The Pink Honey is definitely my favorite. It goes on really easily and immediately brightens my entire face. It's not too pink and not too sheer - it's just enough to be noticeable.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN
I love these! They give you just a hint of color without it being to dark and hydrated your lips! Perfect for every day use
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Honey
This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I learned about it from my mother! I have a stick that has this shade in lipstick and lip gloss, and it is the most amazing thing ever. This shade looks completely different on everyone, and is super flattering depending on how you use it. Everyone should give it a try!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Review for: Black Honey
This color is good for everyone. I really like the "almost lipsticks". They provide a nice tint without being too heavy.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Review for: Tender
Love this color, very plain and simple but pretty. Will be getting more of these!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!