7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Review for: Black Honey
This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
Review for: Black Honey
I am a very pale person and was searching for a reddish color that would make me look alive without looking neon or unnatural. This has the perfect color and moisturizing texture that keeps me coming back multiple times a day!
michele m.
michele m.
norwood, MA
Review for: Black Honey
Yes, believe it. This color works for any skin tone and any age. It looks really dark in the tube, but it is a sheer tint that can be built up for a darker color. It really works with your own skin tone and has a slight sheen that is just lovely. This is a staple for over 20 years in my makeup drawer.
ann b.
ann b.
Austin, TX
Review for: Black Honey
This is my favorite go-to lip product. I always have one in my purse. It's the only product that always looks good--even when my lips are chapped. It's super dark in the tube but it glides on so sheer. You can add more for a darker color if you prefer. It's the perfect product for making my tired skin look alive.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Black Honey
I kept seeing so much about this product online that I had to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! I wear it practically every day.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
Review for: Black Honey
Although the name & first glance at this product can be a little scary, the color it produces is amazing. You can go light & a tad sheer with one coat or a little darker with two coats. The color looks amazing on everyone. There is a reason it's in the top ten best sellers for Clinique. I have 2 tubes in my makeup bag, just in case! It's moisturizing & just feels good on the lips. I recommend this to ANY & ALL women.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Black Honey
I love this color. It looks like it would be really dark, but it gives a lovely sheer pop of color and is moisturizing! It's such a lovely product! This would look great on anyone!
Lovely Kate N.
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black Honey
This product is great. The color looks kinda scary at first, but once you put it on, it's perfect. It's sheer(duh) and gives just the perfect amount of color to your lips. It's great to put on, on those days where you want a more natural look but don't want to look dead. If you want it to be a bit more intense, just build it up. it's also not drying and glides on very smoothly.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Review for: Black Honey
Received this for Christmas and I love it already! The packaging and overall look is simple but classic. The texture and feel of the lipstick on your lips is smooth and moisturizing. And the color is absolutely stunning! With one coat of the lipstick your lips are given a subtle reddish purple color but as you apply more and more coats the color just pops! It has an almost translucent red color to it with purple undertones and wow is it different and lovely all at the same time
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Black Honey
Classic color, smooth application, easy to swipe on just a dab or a full berry lip. Love it. Easy to throw into your purse, nice and slim.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?