BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
The greatest lip color of all time? Not kidding you this lip color will not only look great all day but it gives the most amazing color. You can build it up to be darker or it could be a nice sheer color. I am seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Review for: Luscious
Clinique almost lipstick in luscious honey is a cult favorite for a reason. This product is subtle but also super flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. I keep this in my purse as it matches whatever I'm wearing no matter the color.
Melissa B.
This is the first lipstick that I ever used and it was back when I was I think 13 and my mom gave me one in the shade of black honey and I have such fond memories of it and I just bought another one recently and it's absolutely gorgeous
Carrie D.
Saint Paul
This has been my go to lightweight lip color for years. I love the versatility of the shade, and the formula gives enough color without being over the top. It's lightweight and pretty, and appropriate for work or going out.
nerali m.
Review for: Shy
I love this lipstick is very beautiful and his color is amazing its a nice packacking i recommend this product i always used its no my first time that i used its easy to apply and use good price i love i would buy tomorrow
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
One of my go to, universally flattering colors. I don't like liquid lipsticks because of how dry they are and how error prone I am, so I do t mind constantly reapplying a lipstick like this because I like it so much.
Kaylea N.
Duluth, GA
LOVE this stuff!! I use Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, and the color and application are gorgeous. I only wish the color and sheen lasted longer than an hour or two. Seems like I'm always having to reapply.
Cheryl C.
Aledo
Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick is the most versatile lipstick I've ever used. Just the right amount of color & works with any makeup. Creamy without being stick or overly glossy. Fantastic everyday product.
Nakaiya W.
Review for: Black Honey
I love using this lipstick. It's not matte at all, it's sheer and it's a really nice color. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, it's very moisturizing. It looks good on all skin tones and it's very build-able.
Deborah J.
Just picked up a new tube of this and forgot how much I love it! The color is perfect for fall. Plus it is moisturizing for cold, dry days! Staying power isn't great, but it's beautiful and feels good too!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.