7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Buy on Sephora*
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Review for: Luscious
Easy to carry around in any of my purses and survives most anything. it's a bit pricey but I usally buy a bunch to get the freebies. then I feel like I scored a haul. this really leaves my lips feeling smooth for quite a while. can't wait for the next store with promo
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Review for: Black Honey
This has nice color to it and is easy to apply. However, I found that after an hour of wearing it it was no longer on my lips and instead had slipped down to my chin making me look crazy. Because of this, I ended up returning it, sad because it is a beautiful color.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I got this in a Play! By Sephora box as a sample and am absolutely in love. The quality is so high and it's really moisturizing. It adds a subtle pigment but it isn't overbearing. I highly recommend it and will probably be getting several shades. Great product!
Moira M.
Moira M.
Olive Branch
This color looks amazing on anyone. Great purple-y tone works great on a wide variety of skin tones; it's right between a burgundy-brown and a blue-y purple, so it works on literally anyone. Formula is so comfortable and pleasant. Absolutely favorite color.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
For someone who hates wearing lipstick, this "almost lipstick" is a winner. It glides on like a gloss and has a beautiful finish. It does take several swipes to build up a dark color with the Black Honey shade but it's a favorite in my lipstick collection.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Flirty
My go -to lip product! I got it in a free sample first. Now I keep it in my purse and in my makeupbag. It's a universal color and feels so good on. I find that I have to reapply about mid day. Great presentation. Good price point. Makes a great gift,too.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Black Honey
One of the best dark #cherry red lipsticks ever. It's very #easy to apply and lasts an ok amount of time. I do need to reapply. I'm a repeat buyer. This color will go with any skin tone. I highly recommend. It's #smooth and #creamy with a hint of #matte.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Black Honey
My favorite daily lipstick. I use one layer for just a hint of color and multiple layers if I want to go darker. Very moisturizing but weightless at the same time. My only gripe is that they don't have an actual lipstick anymore, just the sheer version.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Review for: Black Honey
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is such a fun color to wear. It wears as a berry shade on my lips, but with a sheerness that makes it more appropriate for daytime wear. It's not sticky or tacky either, which I hate about most lip color products.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.