Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN

Perfect for everyday wear! Get yourself  the color black honey... Sure, it looks dark but goes on sheer and is considered a universal flattering shade for a reason. This is a holy grail item for many. It's a great value and a high quality brand. The black honey almost lipstick is a must have for anyone's makeup collection.
Maria L.
Maria L.

There's a reason why Black Honey has such a cult following. I love it and have repurchased at least three or four times. I also recently discovered that Burt's Bees red Dahlia lip balm is a close match, but I still love pulling this beautiful silver tube out of my purse. So pretty on the lips, even if it's not terribly long-wearing.
Bint A.
Bint A.

I got this as a deluxe sample with a Sephora order. I would like it if it was more pigmented and opaque. It's really sheer and needs to be applied in multiple layers to show up. It's still really moisturizing and I use it like a lip balm. I won't be repurchasing but I do recommend it if you want something light and moisturizing.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK

I tried this in the color Black Honey. I really liked the sheerness, and the moisture it gave my lips. It was easy to wear and easy to apply. I like the slimness of the product too. I did have to apply it several times throughout the day, but I don't mind at all. The packaging is all metal and it feels really nice in my hands.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

While I like the shade Black Honey from the Clinique Almost Lipstick line, I find that this color can enhance my ruddy complexion if worn without foundation or, at the very least, concealer. This is not a deal-breaker for me, as I generally wear concealer, however it does mean that this is not a throw-on-and-go product for me.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC

I am obsessed with this lipstick! I'm not someone that usually gets into lip products, but this is awesome. It's a beautiful shade that matches my cool pale skin tone. It is also easy to apply and doesn't get messy. It doesn't have the staying power of long lasting lipstick but you can whip it out and reapply without a mirror.
Cari T.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN

I received a small tube of this in my Sephora play box. The dark hue of the tube scared me at first but omg I am in love! Amazing color! It goes on smooth like a gloss but definitely provides a pretty color. I've worn it alone and on top of lipstick and I just love it either way. Definitely going to buy it when I run out!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nashville, TN

I have been buying this lipstick for years. This will forever be in my toolbox of beauty supplies. It is the ideal red for a pale redhead and is just enough color to make my lips pop. Also, it can be layered to create a more vibrant color and it's staying power is incredible. You don't have to reapply very often at all.
Aria H.
Aria H.

I got this AND an extra one on my January's play box from Sephora. I love the shade but i don't use it a lot. Its a good lipstick if you're on a rush or don't feel like putting makeup if going to the stores or going to the gym. Its smooth and goes on like a balm only difference is its darker than usual plain balm.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Superb. I used to use this when it was in the pot. Looks very deep and rich, but turns into the most beautiful natural berry shade. I purchased at a department store. I am a repeat customer for this color. I would certainly buy again. I highly recommend this must try legendary shade of Clinique lipstick/gloss.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now