Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK

I tried this in the color Black Honey. I really liked the sheerness, and the moisture it gave my lips. It was easy to wear and easy to apply. I like the slimness of the product too. I did have to apply it several times throughout the day, but I don't mind at all. The packaging is all metal and it feels really nice in my hands.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

While I like the shade Black Honey from the Clinique Almost Lipstick line, I find that this color can enhance my ruddy complexion if worn without foundation or, at the very least, concealer. This is not a deal-breaker for me, as I generally wear concealer, however it does mean that this is not a throw-on-and-go product for me.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC

I am obsessed with this lipstick! I'm not someone that usually gets into lip products, but this is awesome. It's a beautiful shade that matches my cool pale skin tone. It is also easy to apply and doesn't get messy. It doesn't have the staying power of long lasting lipstick but you can whip it out and reapply without a mirror.
Cari T.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN

I received a small tube of this in my Sephora play box. The dark hue of the tube scared me at first but omg I am in love! Amazing color! It goes on smooth like a gloss but definitely provides a pretty color. I've worn it alone and on top of lipstick and I just love it either way. Definitely going to buy it when I run out!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nashville, TN

I have been buying this lipstick for years. This will forever be in my toolbox of beauty supplies. It is the ideal red for a pale redhead and is just enough color to make my lips pop. Also, it can be layered to create a more vibrant color and it's staying power is incredible. You don't have to reapply very often at all.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Really love Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick. It's a great color and though it looks dark it's actually sheer and very buildable. The color is gorgeous and works for both the day and can be built to a darker color for at night. This is definitely a lipstick that is worth a try as it looks good on almost everyone!
Angel F.
Angel F.
Panama City, FL

I got this AND an extra one on my January's play box from Sephora. I love the shade but i don't use it a lot. Its a good lipstick if you're on a rush or don't feel like putting makeup if going to the stores or going to the gym. Its smooth and goes on like a balm only difference is its darker than usual plain balm.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Superb. I used to use this when it was in the pot. Looks very deep and rich, but turns into the most beautiful natural berry shade. I purchased at a department store. I am a repeat customer for this color. I would certainly buy again. I highly recommend this must try legendary shade of Clinique lipstick/gloss.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA

I received this in my sephora play box, and I really loved it. It looked so dark in the tube but when I applied it, it turned into my perfect berry shade! It felt very moisturizing, and applied very smoothly. I really loved this lipstick, and it is a great product to throw in my purse and wear on the go.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Gainesville, FL

Got it for my birthday and love it! It's easy for everyday and lasts a while. It goes on buttery smooth, and the color is a healthy pigment that's dark enough to dress up with. It's something I usually prefer with dressier outfits, but I also pair it with my on-the-go outfits when I'm going to class.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now