7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
For someone who hates wearing lipstick, this "almost lipstick" is a winner. It glides on like a gloss and has a beautiful finish. It does take several swipes to build up a dark color with the Black Honey shade but it's a favorite in my lipstick collection.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Black Honey
One of the best dark #cherry red lipsticks ever. It's very #easy to apply and lasts an ok amount of time. I do need to reapply. I'm a repeat buyer. This color will go with any skin tone. I highly recommend. It's #smooth and #creamy with a hint of #matte.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Flirty
My go -to lip product! I got it in a free sample first. Now I keep it in my purse and in my makeupbag. It's a universal color and feels so good on. I find that I have to reapply about mid day. Great presentation. Good price point. Makes a great gift,too.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Black Honey
My favorite daily lipstick. I use one layer for just a hint of color and multiple layers if I want to go darker. Very moisturizing but weightless at the same time. My only gripe is that they don't have an actual lipstick anymore, just the sheer version.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Review for: Black Honey
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is such a fun color to wear. It wears as a berry shade on my lips, but with a sheerness that makes it more appropriate for daytime wear. It's not sticky or tacky either, which I hate about most lip color products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
I received this as a free gift at a conference I attended and I must say I really like it! The product is very pigmented and stays on for hours-- even through meals. My only complaint is that, at times, the lipstick can look a bit cakey and it cracks.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Basically, this product is a glorified tinted lip balm. It's super comfortable to wear! Lasts about 3 hours on the lips. But its impact is very limited and not worth the $17. Not when I can get an Urban Decay lippie for that price. I won't repurchase.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
The greatest lip color of all time? Not kidding you this lip color will not only look great all day but it gives the most amazing color. You can build it up to be darker or it could be a nice sheer color. I am seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Orange, CA
I love this lippie! I have naturally dark pink lips so this doesn't give me a ton of color on my days where I just want to go light. You don't need a mirror to apply it, it fits perfectly in your pocket, and best of all- it's moisturizing!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Review for: Luscious
Clinique almost lipstick in luscious honey is a cult favorite for a reason. This product is subtle but also super flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. I keep this in my purse as it matches whatever I'm wearing no matter the color.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?