Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
June 14, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this product. It's always in my purse. Great color, goes on smooth, you can wear it pretty much everyday. Adds moisture to my lips without having that wet feeling. I wish it was a little more pigmented, but regardless I love the way it makes my lips feel and look.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
June 22, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Luscious
Easy to carry around in any of my purses and survives most anything. it's a bit pricey but I usally buy a bunch to get the freebies. then I feel like I scored a haul. this really leaves my lips feeling smooth for quite a while. can't wait for the next store with promo
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
May 15, 2016, 3:30 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This has nice color to it and is easy to apply. However, I found that after an hour of wearing it it was no longer on my lips and instead had slipped down to my chin making me look crazy. Because of this, I ended up returning it, sad because it is a beautiful color.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I got this in a Play! By Sephora box as a sample and am absolutely in love. The quality is so high and it's really moisturizing. It adds a subtle pigment but it isn't overbearing. I highly recommend it and will probably be getting several shades. Great product!
Moira M.
Moira M.
Olive Branch
This color looks amazing on anyone. Great purple-y tone works great on a wide variety of skin tones; it's right between a burgundy-brown and a blue-y purple, so it works on literally anyone. Formula is so comfortable and pleasant. Absolutely favorite color.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
For someone who hates wearing lipstick, this "almost lipstick" is a winner. It glides on like a gloss and has a beautiful finish. It does take several swipes to build up a dark color with the Black Honey shade but it's a favorite in my lipstick collection.
Chris S.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
Jan. 29, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
A classic, a staple. I could wear this any day and everyday of the week! Don't be intimidated by the dark appearance of the product. It glides on sheer and gives a natural looking berry tint to lips. Super moisturizing. I reapply after eating or drinking.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
July 7, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
One of the best dark #cherry red lipsticks ever. It's very #easy to apply and lasts an ok amount of time. I do need to reapply. I'm a repeat buyer. This color will go with any skin tone. I highly recommend. It's #smooth and #creamy with a hint of #matte.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
June 22, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Flirty
My go -to lip product! I got it in a free sample first. Now I keep it in my purse and in my makeupbag. It's a universal color and feels so good on. I find that I have to reapply about mid day. Great presentation. Good price point. Makes a great gift,too.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.