BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 22 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are a cross between a stain and a lipstick. Your lips are moisturized with the creamy lipstick, but it is much lighter pigmented than the stick appears.
Natalie T.
Review for: Black Honey more...
Perfect for those who like a lip tint but not over powering lipstick! Great moisturizer as well! Black honey is perfect for darker complexions..... Like mine.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
I love these little lip tints , they are great for the winter time , they keep your lips moisturized and have a little color to they are wearable for everyday.
Hannah W.
Heath, OH
Review for: Chic more...
This lipstick gives you a great color and feel on your lips! You can make it as dark or as light as you want it and it looks different but great on everyone!
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect shade for a natural no makeup look. It's not too glossy or too dry. And it's just the right amount of color.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Black Honey more...
Made my lips look dead...I wanted to love it in spite of the YouTube hype, but it looked brown on my skin, not purple or light blue. Not right on fair skin!
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
Love the "hint" color you get with this lippie. Very sheer but with bold colors, texture is smooth and not drying, wear power is typical, like a basic balm.
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have the black honey in this and it isn't always my go to for day to night lip color! It feels comfortable like a chapstick and keeps your lips hydrated!
Suzanne S.
Granite Falls, NC
The black honey color works great with everything and leaves my lips feeling nice.I was surprised how it looked when you put it in ,because it is so dark.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Spicy more...
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.