BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I have this lipstick in Black Honey and I really want to love it, however I really can't. The color on my lips is quite glossy, but it's so sheer and patchy that it doesn't quite sit right on my lips. I can't really explain. I wish it was an more opaque finish.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
I didn't like this at all. This was an item in the Sephora play box and as soon as I opened the lid, the lipstick came out. It appeared to have been broken inside the tube. It got everywhere and I really didn't like the texture of this. Everything about it just felt really cheap.
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Steph L.
Steph L.
I got this in my Sephora play box and have a lot of mixed feelings about it. I was hoping the color pay off would be a little better as it is a almost lipstick, but this really is more like a tinted balm to me. Which I don't mind bc I needed one, i was just disappointed this product came out nothing like the packaging. Black honey looks so dark and burgundy but comes off very sheer. It has a little smell to it also which I don't mind but can look past since it doesn't linger. I would use this since I have it and it's good for my less makeup days, but I wouldn't go out and buy it.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Review for: Shy
This lipstick is so pretty! The color is so flattering, especially for my fair skin. It's a great everyday shade and looks so natural. I love Clinique and this lipstick does not disappoint with the formulation and wear.
Mariam U.
Mariam U.
Dunlap , IL
Review for: Shy
Nice creamy formula and hydrating!! The color is lighter than what I expected but still nice
Clara S.
Clara S.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Chic
I never wear lipstick or gloss, but I absolutely love this! It's color is build-able and very subtle.
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Chic
I have used this color since I was in college. I love that it gives a sheer color. I just am not a fan of lipstick and this gives me a nice sheer, but deepish color. Love it.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Chic
Very flattering for all skin tones !! So moisturizing !! The color is the perfect "just bitten" rich plum. This is great with any makeup look from casual to dramatic.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?