7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
karen g.
karen g.
Greensburg, IN
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipcolor! The texture is sublime, it's odorless, and it reads like a dark red on me - something I can't pull off in regular lipstick. It's not too shiny and sheer enough to put on without a mirror. I'm so glad Clinique brought this product back!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Black Honey
Lovw, love, love this lipstick. It is a cross between a lipstick and a gloss. Gives just the right amount of co,or and looks good on everyone. Plus, it's not sticky like a lip gloss.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
Shawano, WI
Review for: Black Honey
Do not be afraid to try this because of what it looks like in the tube! It is a sheer burgundy color, but easily buildable if you want it to be darker. It has a very moisturizing feeling, but I do not know if it actually is moisturizing my lips or not. My only complaint is that it does emphasize my cracked lips that I have during the winter months.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Powhatan, VA
Love these almost lipsticks I think the packaging is adorable and there are a great selection of colors and they are easy to carry
Aleka S.
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
Review for: Black Honey
This product came in a Sephora deluxe sample bag when I made an online order. I try to avoid products that are tested on animals, and I know Clinique does. However, this product is wonderful. My lips are almost always dry, and this product didn't even make them flake. I wouldn't purchase it on my own, but I am going to enjoy it while I have it.
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Review for: Shy
This lipstick is absolutely beautiful. Goes on so smoothly and flawlessly. Stay on a long time for all day wear.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks good on ANYONE. Price isn't bad. It's is very moisturizing. I like the no lipstick-lipstick look for every day and this is perfect for that. The color is a little, just a tiny bit, more Orange than I usually look for, but I still love The way it looks and feels on my lips.
Gina c.
Gina c.
North Royalton, OH
Review for: Shy
Beautiful! Sometimes may go on light but still great color and formula. It has a long lasting wear and the color is so gorgeous and flattering to most skin types.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Review for: Tender
Love this color, very plain and simple but pretty. Will be getting more of these!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Conway, AR
Review for: Black Honey
I was so excited to get this because I had heard so much about its "perfection". I didn't even bother trying it at the counter because I was so sure I'd love it. The formula is fine, but I looked like I was just wearing lip balm. It just blended with my lips, no color pay-off, not even "my lips but better". I wound up returning it. For reference, I'm a fair-skinned, freckled, (dyed) redhead.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?