Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Juselyn B.
Juselyn B.

My favorite lipstick! It has that nice plum color that can be light, or you can layer it to be darker. It fits my skin color very well. I bought this as a set that came with the lip gloss, and chubby stick at sephora and I do not regret it at all!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL

This lipstick is so pretty! The color is so flattering, especially for my fair skin. It's a great everyday shade and looks so natural. I love Clinique and this lipstick does not disappoint with the formulation and wear.
Mariam U.
Mariam U.
Dunlap, IL

Nice creamy formula and hydrating!! The color is lighter than what I expected but still nice
Krista S.
Krista S.
Trout Lake, WA

This lippie looks extremely scary but it gives you a beautiful sheen and unique color. In love with this and will repurchase
Annie C.
Annie C.

This color looks good on ANYONE. Price isn't bad. It's is very moisturizing. I like the no lipstick-lipstick look for every day and this is perfect for that. The color is a little, just a tiny bit, more Orange than I usually look for, but I still love The way it looks and feels on my lips.
Rhia H.
Rhia H.

This lipstick is absolutely beautiful. Goes on so smoothly and flawlessly. Stay on a long time for all day wear.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Oxford, AL

I love using this lipstick. It's a great color to have when wearing winged eyeliner and it doesn't smudge like most lipsticks.
leigh m.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA

One of my go to lipsticks! I love this product. Decent staying power and a beautiful color! Works best with a liner underneath
Zobia N.
Zobia N.
Sacramento, CA

Amazing !! Super moisturizing and has a slight tint . Great for people who love to wear chap stick , non sticky
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Stamford, CT

I like this lip gloss a lot. It leaves a nice smooth feeling and it's really glossy. I love how it stays on for a while
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now