7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Philomath, OR
Review for: Chic
This is a cool toned version of Black Honey. The color looks scary in the tube, but it gives a nice sheer wash of color. It can be built up some by applying a few layers. It doesn't bleed a little so I used a clear lipliner first.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Review for: Black Honey
This sheer berry lip Gloss/stick is the perfect color! I am a fair to medium completed blonde and this is the best brown berry ish color! A quick swipe and I look put together without looking overly made up. It has no taste or fragrance to speak of and when it wears off, you don't get that awful ring around the kisser look that a regular lipstick will leave. I keep a tube of this in my purse and one in my desk. I have also turned a bunch of friends and family onto it. BEST girl stocking stuffer idea ever!
Annette D.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: Black Honey
This color is stunning, it is very intimidating in the tube, however it is a lovely berry color that will look good on anyone. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or heavy.
Dyana V.
Dyana V.
Review for: Black Honey
I looooooove this! It's soooo pretty. It's sheer and light and it really just goes with anything. I was hesitant when I first purchased this but it's a purchase I will never regret!
Joanne P.
Joanne P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black Honey
Love this color better than all the other almost lipsticks.
The color is soo beautiful on everyone. Wonderful consistency.
Grayson C.
Grayson C.
Albany, GA
Review for: Black Honey
I thought they were kidding when they said it looks good on everyone. They were not. This color literally looks good on every single person who wears it, and will look unique on each person. It's a little freaky when you first look at the color, but it is as sheer as Chapstick and hydrates like Blistex. The color is flawless and is build-able for your perfect color. You'll never doubt your make up choices ever again after purchasing this perfect lip color.
Philomath, OR
Review for: Black Honey
This shade looks scary dark, but it is a nice sheer red hue. It is subtle. It can be built up with more applications, but it gives a nice natural look with only one layer.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I really like this stuff, but I think it definitely calls for a specific, more muted look. It's not a lip color to wear to the beach, in my opinion. But, if you want a great formula and feel like channeling Lorde? This is your product.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Black Honey
I'm picky about lip gloss and lipsticks. I liked the way this one glides on and is not sticky. The shade was a little off for my coloring but an overall good product
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Black Honey
It looks so scary bc of how dark it is & of course the name of it but honestly it's different on everyone..... I use to work for Clinique, it's crazy but it looks good on everyone as well. :)
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?