7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Kim S.
Kim S.
Recently got the black honey one in my sephora play box...apparently it is like a cult classic but ive never heard of it.

It is a really nice color and glides on well. It is not too drying either. It is super easy to just throw in my bag and put on if i want a touch up throughout the day. I am not sure of the price but clinique never seems to get quite as pricey as other similar brands.
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I love the sheer and moisturizing formula of Clinique's Almost Lipstick. My go to shade is the classic Black Honey, I've loved this shade for many years, and it compliments so many skin tones. It gives an enhanced natural look, and you can apply more for a darker color.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Always a Clinique fan and this color is perfect for January, it is giving me major garnet vibes which is this months birthstone. Unfortunately, this is like the lipstick from hell. It instantly melts so it looks like you have some glossy lip mask on your lips. It looks beyond cheap, like one of those 'toy' lipsticks you give to children to play with. It does not look good, it is not attractive, it is not cute. I highly recommend against this lipstick.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
I loved this in my Sephora play box! It is a very pretty color, that isn't too far! It's a very hydrating stick and feels good on my lips. It's not super dark but it's a lighter pigment which is great
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Received in the shade black honey & absolutely loved it. Wear to work most days because it gives me a sheer wash of color & isn't too out of the box for the work place.
Santy B.
Santy B.
Even it is almost lipstick it is, i swear it for the old gods and the news, i use it every day to gp to the university and i cause sensation...
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Layton, UT
This lipstick is the only lipstick I will use. It goes on easy, and I am in love with the colors.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I really like this product! It isn't a full on color, hunce the name "almost lipstick"! It's more like a sheer wash of color on the lips that is moisturizing! It's great to put in your purse & use on the go! I would definitely get another shade! I really enjoy using it & having it on hand!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Acworth, GA
I like this "almost there"lip balm. While I have tried the Black Honey color, it is neither black nor honey colored or flavored, but instead a nice everyday color I can wear when I need some lipstick. I like the fact that I can apply it and my lips do not get dried out by the end of the day wearing it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I just tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and I am in love. I have fair skin so overpowering colors tend to overwhelm me. This is a the perfect shade - soft and natural but still bold. I also feel like my lips look healthier and fuller when I wear it. I'd give it 5 stars but it does tend to wear off quickly.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?