7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Clara S.
Clara S.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Chic
I never wear lipstick or gloss, but I absolutely love this! It's color is build-able and very subtle.
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Chic
I have used this color since I was in college. I love that it gives a sheer color. I just am not a fan of lipstick and this gives me a nice sheer, but deepish color. Love it.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Chic
Very flattering for all skin tones !! So moisturizing !! The color is the perfect "just bitten" rich plum. This is great with any makeup look from casual to dramatic.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Chic
Very sheer coverage, yet perfect for every skin tone. There is a reason it is one of Cliniques best sellers... It compliments everyone. A little moisture mixed with a little color. You can swipe on a second layer if you want more of a punch, but one is really enough.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
Review for: Chic
I love my Clinique Almost Lipstick so much that I own it in 3 unique colors. The only problem--it rubs off in minutes and needs to be frequently reapplied. If you don't mind rushing to the bathroom every hour to check your lipstick, this product is a safe bet if you're looking for a cute glossy lip color that doesn't feel sticky.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Review for: Chic
I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Review for: Chic
This lipstick gives you a great color and feel on your lips! You can make it as dark or as light as you want it and it looks different but great on everyone!
Maureen K.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
Review for: Chic
Black Honey, the sister color to this, is what got me hooked on Clinique products. The way that this glides on like a lipstick but has a nice shine like a gloss has me hooked. No, it is not dark. It is a clear color but you do get color.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Chic
As with all of the Almost Lipsticks, the color is beautiful but it just doesn't last. It goes on smooth, leaves a beautiful, sheer color... And it's completely gone before you leave the house.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Chic
I love the color and feel of it. It goes on smoothly and this color looks great on just about anyone.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?