Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
amanda h.
amanda h.
milwaukee, WI
Jan. 7, 2015, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love this shade! Light, buildable coverage to create a natural or more vivid look. I always keep this in my purse for when I want to add a little bit of lip color without a lot of hassle.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
Jan. 28, 2014, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I am a very pale person and was searching for a reddish color that would make me look alive without looking neon or unnatural. This has the perfect color and moisturizing texture that keeps me coming back multiple times a day!
Korinne D.
Korinne D.
Oct. 7, 2013, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I'm seriously in love with this stuff. I've gone through three sticks in two years. It's perfect with a lovely sheen. It looks like Urban Decay's Shame Lipstick but it comes on light and free and goes with a good day to day look.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
March 22, 2014, 4:48 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is the My Lips But Better go to and has been for years. It gives a sheer color boost to lips. Perfect for everyday wear. There is no other lippie like it! This is something you'll want both in your makeup bag and in your purse. Lasts a few hours, a little longer with light gloss over it.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
July 4, 2013, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Frankfort, NY
Sept. 18, 2013, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I am a chapstick girl, and have searched forever to find that perfect color you can smooth on and not have to worry about being too dark, bright, shiny, etc. This lipstick looks dark in the tube, but glides on to give the perfect, subtle color. Perfect for everyday wear, add a little gloss for going out!
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Wenham, MA
July 10, 2013, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it.

Hadley M.
Hadley M.
Jan. 16, 2015, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a great, universally faltering shade. The color does not have the lasting power I would hope, but it is a no mess application.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Oct. 22, 2014, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Lovely
Clinique lipstick is a must!!! Love.love love this color and lipstick!! Try it#!
Keely N.
Keely N.
Sept. 5, 2014, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Shy
Sheer, hydrating, and very natural looking. Perfect for days when you want an easy natural looking lip.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!