Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Lovely Kate N.
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is great. The color looks kinda scary at first, but once you put it on, it's perfect. It's sheer(duh) and gives just the perfect amount of color to your lips. It's great to put on, on those days where you want a more natural look but don't want to look dead. If you want it to be a bit more intense, just build it up. it's also not drying and glides on very smoothly.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this color. It looks like it would be really dark, but it gives a lovely sheer pop of color and is moisturizing! It's such a lovely product! This would look great on anyone!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Florence, AL

Although the name & first glance at this product can be a little scary, the color it produces is amazing. You can go light & a tad sheer with one coat or a little darker with two coats. The color looks amazing on everyone. There is a reason it's in the top ten best sellers for Clinique. I have 2 tubes in my makeup bag, just in case! It's moisturizing & just feels good on the lips. I recommend this to ANY & ALL women.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley, Texas

I love this lipstick. My Aunt bought me this years ago, and I still wear it. Its my go to color for a wine lip. It doesn't feather . The color is sheer and looks good on all skin tones,
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS

I kept seeing so much about this product online that I had to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! I wear it practically every day.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I ordered this one from Sephora because I heard that it looks great with most skin tones. The formula itself is super moisturizing and smooth, which is especially great for the fall and winter season when most people experience drier lips. The color is a dark red tint that you can build up to be bolder! One-two coats looks like a tinted lip balm. For $16, it's well worth the price!!
ann b.
ann b.
Austin, TX

This is my favorite go-to lip product. I always have one in my purse. It's the only product that always looks good--even when my lips are chapped. It's super dark in the tube but it glides on so sheer. You can add more for a darker color if you prefer. It's the perfect product for making my tired skin look alive.
Betty M.
Betty M.

I use to love this lipstick. Couldn't find it so i totally forgot about it. It looked like a plum lip gloss on me. I hope i find it when i go into the store next week
michele m.
michele m.
norwood, ma

Yes, believe it. This color works for any skin tone and any age. It looks really dark in the tube, but it is a sheer tint that can be built up for a darker color. It really works with your own skin tone and has a slight sheen that is just lovely. This is a staple for over 20 years in my makeup drawer.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Milwaukee , WI

Love this shade! Light, buildable coverage to create a natural or more vivid look. I always keep this in my purse for when I want to add a little bit of lip color without a lot of hassle.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now