BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Emily N.
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I just tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and I am in love. I have fair skin so overpowering colors tend to overwhelm me. This is a the perfect shade - soft and natural but still bold. I also feel like my lips look healthier and fuller when I wear it. I'd give it 5 stars but it does tend to wear off quickly.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Review for: Black Honey
This is my all time favorite lip product. It gives just the perfect amount of color with a very smooth texture. It lasts me a very long time as well. I stock up whenever it's on sale
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
I recently purchased and used this on a photoshoot, and I loved the subtle hint of color it provided. It was also super shiny and moisturizing. This isn't a bold look, nor is it buildable. It's just to add just a little "oomph" to a look.
PJ W.
PJ W.
Panama City, FL
The Clinique Almost Lipstick is great if you want a "barely there" type of look. It stays on longer if you don't lick your lips so much, and there are a variety of colors. The lipstick itself is long-lasting and will not smudge. Of course, I'd recommend it to others.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Becker, MN
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick. It creates a great color that is even on the lips, rather than being blotchy. Keeps lips moist yet doesn't smudge.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Black Honey
This is my go to fall lip color. It's the perfect amount of berry color but can be built up some as well. Will look good on anyone.
A F.
A F.
Review for: Black Honey
Love this color. it is sheer at first just to give a tint but if you keep applying it, it should get darker. keeps lips moist
Amber F.
Amber F.
Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.
Are indispensable for my daily makeup, its colors and glitter I love, perfect for a quick routine of makeup
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I purchased this in Black Honey. I love the color. Almost Lipstick is very moisturizing. I also like that it is not heavy. It's great for when I want a lighter look.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?