7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I really like this product! It isn't a full on color, hunce the name "almost lipstick"! It's more like a sheer wash of color on the lips that is moisturizing! It's great to put in your purse & use on the go! I would definitely get another shade! I really enjoy using it & having it on hand!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Acworth, GA
I like this "almost there"lip balm. While I have tried the Black Honey color, it is neither black nor honey colored or flavored, but instead a nice everyday color I can wear when I need some lipstick. I like the fact that I can apply it and my lips do not get dried out by the end of the day wearing it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I just tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and I am in love. I have fair skin so overpowering colors tend to overwhelm me. This is a the perfect shade - soft and natural but still bold. I also feel like my lips look healthier and fuller when I wear it. I'd give it 5 stars but it does tend to wear off quickly.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
I recently purchased and used this on a photoshoot, and I loved the subtle hint of color it provided. It was also super shiny and moisturizing. This isn't a bold look, nor is it buildable. It's just to add just a little "oomph" to a look.
PJ W.
PJ W.
Panama City, FL
The Clinique Almost Lipstick is great if you want a "barely there" type of look. It stays on longer if you don't lick your lips so much, and there are a variety of colors. The lipstick itself is long-lasting and will not smudge. Of course, I'd recommend it to others.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.
Are indispensable for my daily makeup, its colors and glitter I love, perfect for a quick routine of makeup
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I purchased this in Black Honey. I love the color. Almost Lipstick is very moisturizing. I also like that it is not heavy. It's great for when I want a lighter look.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
I was so disappointed with this product. With a name like "black honey," I was expecting a burgundy color or another dark and rich stain. Nope! This hardly leaves a trace on my lips, and it doesn't last long. It's not worth the price.

If you want a slightest hint of a lip color, this product would be for you. But give it a hard pass if you want a bold lip.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
St George, UT
I love this stuff. It is almost like chapstick, goes on butter smooth and it give just a tiny hint of color. You don't even need to use a mirror.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.