Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Susan B.
Susan B.
I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Black Honey is a cult favorite! I remember trying this on as a child playing with my grandmother's makeup! The formula is non-drying. I would say this is like a tinted lip balm and the color is buildable. I always have one on hand when I want a hint of color on my lips.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I have the almost lipstick in Black Honey and I love it. It's probably the most I've ever spent on a lip product especially one that isn't smudge proof and super long lasting. But it's such a brilliant product I had to have it. The color is incredible and shifts to fit your skin. The packaging is super cute and the tube is ordinary. But when I tried it at Ulta I knew it had to be mine. I love this and recommend it for anyone who wants to try something different.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have the black honey in this and it isn't always my go to for day to night lip color! It feels comfortable like a chapstick and keeps your lips hydrated!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bedford, PA
I received this in my last Sephora play box. The pros: the color, and the little bit of color it adds to your lips. It's the perfect type of lip for a natural make up day. The cons: it isn't very moisturizing, and if your lips are chapped it ends up looking like a hot mess. The color gets stuck on any dry skin and looks darker than the rest of your lip.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
I've been using Black Honey for many years. The color looks good on anyone and is very moisturizing. The tubes are slim. I carry at least one in my purse and have one in my car. This is my go to lipstick especially when my lips are dry. I would buy this again.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Williamsburg, KY
I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick. I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick
PJ W.
PJ W.
Panama City, FL
The Clinique Almost Lipstick is great if you want a "barely there" type of look. It stays on longer if you don't lick your lips so much, and there are a variety of colors. The lipstick itself is long-lasting and will not smudge. Of course, I'd recommend it to others.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I purchased this in Black Honey. I love the color. Almost Lipstick is very moisturizing. I also like that it is not heavy. It's great for when I want a lighter look.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Received in the shade black honey & absolutely loved it. Wear to work most days because it gives me a sheer wash of color & isn't too out of the box for the work place.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!