Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Quizás tal vez esto no melo ganenpero esto parace genial los quiero espero y melo puedan mandar ya por favor
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Medley, FL

Amo los labiales! Pero los de Clinique son un must! Colores frescos y duraderos, que complementan cualquier maquillaje!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I have this lipstick in Black Honey and I really want to love it, however I really can't. The color on my lips is quite glossy, but it's so sheer and patchy that it doesn't quite sit right on my lips. I can't really explain. I wish it was an more opaque finish.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

One of my favorite lipstick in black honey i usually but it at Macy's I once got a sample of it but I didn't like it at first but I found myself always grabbing it because it looked so nice and natural so now it's one of my favorite lipstick
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

Black honey is my all time favorite! I absolutely love it! It was a great starter for me beca use i was never a fan of anything on my lips but chapsticka
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Son maravillosooos, me encantan,me fascinan! Los amo. Los labiales de esta marca son sensacionales y me dejan totalmente enamorada.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA

Clinique is a funny brand to me. I always think it's an overly 'gift-y' brand - the kind of thing you buy teenagers for christmas, and yet...they do come out occasionally with awesome products. Like their almost lipstick in black honey. It's purported to be a hydrating, balmy, sheer colour that reacts to your own lip colour to make a unique, universally flattering shade. If you apply one coat it is this lovely sheer berry, and more coats turns it into this really vampy colour on me.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI

It's no secret-- Black Honey is the cult classic to end cult classics. There's nothing quite like it, really, and it's just dramatic enough without any difficulty in application even in the slightest. When I don't want to fuss around I'll just put one swipe on and get out the door or I can build it up to be literally the only vampy lipstick I can wear.

The Sephora exclusive Pink Honey is very lovely for no makeup days and a glossy finish without using a gloss. This has to be the most low maintenance color ever.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston

Black Honey Is My Personal Favorite I Wore This In High School It Was A Cult Classic & I Love It They Should Make It Permanent In The Clinique Line Not Stop Selling It & Randomly Bring It Back
Katrena P.
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA

I ordered the Pink Honey from Sephora. It is VERY light. I have tan skin and you can barely tell that this is on my lips. That being said, it feels very moisturizing for a long time. My boyfriend even notices it when he kisses me, haha. If you're looking for sheer lip color, this is definitely it!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now