Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT

Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC

I love that this lipstick was made to suit every skin tone. But if you think this a proper lipstick you will be disappointed! This is more kind of a tinted lip balm. But I absolutely love that it gives your lips a nice healthy natural color. So far I really like this product!
Steph L.
Steph L.

I got this in my Sephora play box and have a lot of mixed feelings about it. I was hoping the color pay off would be a little better as it is a almost lipstick, but this really is more like a tinted balm to me. Which I don't mind bc I needed one, i was just disappointed this product came out nothing like the packaging. Black honey looks so dark and burgundy but comes off very sheer. It has a little smell to it also which I don't mind but can look past since it doesn't linger. I would use this since I have it and it's good for my less makeup days, but I wouldn't go out and buy it.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

I didn't like this at all. This was an item in the Sephora play box and as soon as I opened the lid, the lipstick came out. It appeared to have been broken inside the tube. It got everywhere and I really didn't like the texture of this. Everything about it just felt really cheap.
Kim S.
Kim S.

Recently got the black honey one in my sephora play box...apparently it is like a cult classic but ive never heard of it.

It is a really nice color and glides on well. It is not too drying either. It is super easy to just throw in my bag and put on if i want a touch up throughout the day. I am not sure of the price but clinique never seems to get quite as pricey as other similar brands.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Perry , Fl

I loved this in my Sephora play box! It is a very pretty color, that isn't too far! It's a very hydrating stick and feels good on my lips. It's not super dark but it's a lighter pigment which is great
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

This. Black Honey. How had I never heard of this?! The color looks so intimidating in the tube, but it's so flattering on. And I don't like dark colors. I alternate between warm reds and nudes. But this? This I love. I can't recommend it enough. I can't believe I never wore this, in the 90's. Seriously.
TRACY R.
TRACY R.
Woodbridge, VA

I am in LOVE. I got the color black honey. When you first look at it it looks to be very intimidating like a dark wine. But if you read the description of these lipsticks they are a sheer tint that works with your natural lip color. That is definitely the case. This color is absolutely stunning. It is a very buttery formula and extremely hydrating. If you have ever tried Clinique lipsticks this one will not let you down! I cannot wait to try other colors.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH

I have the shade black honey. The formula is so smooth and leaves my lips feeling natural, not sticky or slick. The color doesn't last very long, but you can reapply quickly without a mirror since it's pretty sheer. It give a touch of natural looking beauty. I truly believe this is a universal shade for all skin colors. Since the formula is so sheer, it's also a great cream-like blush in a pinch. I highly recommend trying this product!
Lorrin D.
Lorrin D.
Goose Creek, SC

I'm so in love with this sample of the Clinique Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey. I had no idea what to expect when trying this product, but I now know it is a sheer lipstick with a smooth almost gloss-like finish. This product is super comfortable to wear, and I can't wait to purchase this in other wearable shades! 10/10, would recommend!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!