Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Mali C.
Mali C.
New Rochelle, NY

This has to be my favorite lipstick. the color is fantastic and no too bold. it has just enough color. It also goes on very nicely and stays for a while. I've only tried the black honey so far but i plan on purchasing some other colors because they're amazing. Also the tube its in is really nice and appealing to the eye!
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND

This feels like a chapstick qhen you put it on. I have the black honey ans the more you layer it the darker it gets, but it's more of a tint than anything. It's very pretty.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga , ca

Black honey is a cult favorite for a reason- it is AMAZING. Don't be fooled by the name, this is not a black lipstick. Its more of a rosy/pink sheer balm type of product. What's awesome about it is that the color really changes based on your natural lip color. It looks slightly different on everyone but the color is the most flattering shade. It looks incredibly natural and makes your lips feel so hydrated and soft and supple looking. Cant live without.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA

I feel in love with this lipstick years ago... in fact they stopped carrying my color Black Honey but I loved the way it goes on and how my lips look that I kept using it, just changed colors. Sometimes I put a long lasting lipstick on first then apply the Almost Lipstick.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA

Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA

I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

I guess they are not made for my olive skin, they don't have effect on the color of my lips, it's like an overpriced lip balm. My mom, who is very white, swears by then and they do look very nice on them,
Sue K.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA

Black Honey is a cult classic and a must have in your makeup kit. Light coverage that's a bit like a stain, it looks great on everyone.
Nida S.
Nida S.

The one I want to review is Black Honey, it is a beautiful deep purple but it is also very sheer on the lips. Nothing dramatic at all yet it gives a really nice stain effect to the lips ( it's not a stain). These are like tinted lip balms so a little pricey for what they are but I find it lasts a decent amount of time
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now