BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Clara S.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Chic
I never wear lipstick or gloss, but I absolutely love this! It's color is build-able and very subtle.
lizz c.
Review for: Black Honey
Very pretty color I love clinique lip products they apply nicely and the packaging is very pretty
Kylee V.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Black Honey
Super moisturizing, and looks great on all skin colors. It looks dark but goes on a lot lighter! Very natural red tone.
Samantha S.
Review for: Black Honey
I love the sheer, easy to wear color, but the formula can highlight dry patches on my lips.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Lovely
I love this lipstick. It is wonderful as it is not too try, not too glossy. I love the color, and it is amazing for Autumn.
Rhia H.
Review for: Shy
This lipstick is absolutely beautiful. Goes on so smoothly and flawlessly. Stay on a long time for all day wear.
Jessica O.
Review for: Spicy
This is my third favorite. My top is the black honey. I'm totally in love with this whole line though.
Morgan  C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: Black Honey
I've used this for so long, it looks good on every one I know that has tried. Love that you can have a tint or layer it.
Yadira G.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Shy
Absolutely love it. The color is so natural and suits my lips perfectly and won't dissapear because it is long lasting.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Black Honey
I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color will suit everyone!! It changes to fit you!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?