Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ

Those lipstick 💄 are good, the colors are so pretty, has a nice packaging. The price is a little expensive but the quality is good so meet my expectations about the price and of course I'll buy again a Clinique product.
Liana R.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA

I have this in the shade "black honey," which is definitely a beautiful my-lips-but-better shade. I love the way it looks and it's a great one to keep in my purse. However, it's a little uneven without very careful application, and it definitely settles into lines.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Palmer, AK

I recently purchased the Black Honey almost lipstick from Clinique, and I can't believe more people don't sing its praises! The color it produces is so nice (whereas the j'ne se quois or lipstick queen lipsticks turn my lips more pink, this goes a little darker red). I really like it! Plus the packaging is so sleek! Definitely recommend.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI

The black honey shade of this is definitely a cult favorite! It goes on with just a simple wash of color over my lips and it is super moisturizing. Because the color is so sheer, you don't need a mirror to apply it. I am definitely buying this again when I run out of my current tube.
Hayden T.
Hayden T.

Not terrible but I have black honey and it's pretty sheer. It leaves a nice hint of color and is slick and comfortable on the lips. You can hardly ever go wrong with Clinique in my opinion.
Kami M.
Kami M.

I love almost lipstick in Black Honey. It's smooth enough for everyday wear and goes on nicely. It seems to moisturize my lips and I get compliments every single time I wear it on the color. It's got a sheen without being sticky or gloopy. It's a staple in my lipstick bag.
Cécile F.
Cécile F.

I am on a budget but I can't go out without them! They are just perfect. Color last even after a meal, doesn't dry my lips and is just so pretty !
Amber G.
Amber G.
Powhatan, VA

Love these almost lipsticks I think the packaging is adorable and there are a great selection of colors and they are easy to carry
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

para mí se siente como una mezcla entre una mancha de labios y un bálsamo para los labios que le da la cantidad perfecta de color muy buena pigmentacion y lindos colores
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Received the black honey almost lipstick in my sephora play (great sample size!), it a beautiful dark raisin shear wash of color that is definitely buildable. I love that this color was made to look good on every skin tone. This product is also more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and has a little bit a shine.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!