BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Shannon V.
Frankfort, NY
Review for: Black Honey more...
I am a chapstick girl, and have searched forever to find that perfect color you can smooth on and not have to worry about being too dark, bright, shiny, etc. This lipstick looks dark in the tube, but glides on to give the perfect, subtle color. Perfect for everyday wear, add a little gloss for going out!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Black honey is one of my all time favorites. It's so flattering on so many different people. It's a gel like formula that's different from anything else I've tried.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Honey more...
A classic, a staple. I could wear this any day and everyday of the week! Don't be intimidated by the dark appearance of the product. It glides on sheer and gives a natural looking berry tint to lips. Super moisturizing. I reapply after eating or drinking.
Lindsey S.
Acworth, GA
I like this "almost there"lip balm. While I have tried the Black Honey color, it is neither black nor honey colored or flavored, but instead a nice everyday color I can wear when I need some lipstick. I like the fact that I can apply it and my lips do not get dried out by the end of the day wearing it.
Hilary N.
Albany, NY
Review for: Black Honey more...
This " almost " lipstick is the perfect balance between a not too sheer lip gloss and a matte lipstick. Just enough sheer and light qualities to make a great spring/summer and early fall office look. Its not too heavy and looks very youthful. Love it!
Rachel M.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Black Honey more...
I like this for myself and for gifts. This works well with all different skin tones. It adds a natural tint without looking heavy. It is shiny but not sticky. I've received compliments on how well it looks on me.
Annie C.
Review for: Black Honey more...
This color looks good on ANYONE. Price isn't bad. It's is very moisturizing. I like the no lipstick-lipstick look for every day and this is perfect for that. The color is a little, just a tiny bit, more Orange than I usually look for, but I still love The way it looks and feels on my lips.
Sara H.
Review for: Black Honey more...
I have used this lipstick exclusively for 4 years. It is glossy and universally flattering. It goes with a tee and shorts or, with a few layers, darkens for a great formal lip. Lasts forever and is a bargain.
Valentina B.
Review for: New In Flirty more...
Me gusta la textura de esta lipstick son comodos y suaves en la aplicacion. Lo que no me gusta es que no se me ve tal cual deberia. Pero si son lindos y no resecan
Jessica F.
Received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't go on smooth. I have to continue to apply to get any color on my lips cuz it's so sheer.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.