7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mcminnville, TN
I just recently purchased black honey almost lipstick. I love it. It is like a cross between lip balm and lipstick. A pretty berry shade.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Bridgeton, NJ
This lipstick comes in a variety of fun colors! It feels great when you put it on and lasts a long time. Clinique did a great job with this product!
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
This is one of the greatest lipsticks that I own. The color looks fabulous on everyone. I bought both of my older sisters and mother one tube of Clinique's Almost Lipstick Black Honey and all three love the lipstick as much as I do. The formula is very light so it does not feel heavy on the lips. It is not drying at all and the color is so buildable. Honestly it looks great on everyone.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Nice product but relatively short shelf life. I bought Black Honey. It goes on sheer but can be layered for deeper color. It has extra staying power layered over a stain. It went bad in about six months and gained an unpleasant smell.
Mandy K.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
Black Honey is obviously the most amazing Clinique color and the almost lipstick gives just enough color without being too much. It's perfect for after the gym for a pop of color or for a subtle look.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Those lipstick đź’„ are good, the colors are so pretty, has a nice packaging. The price is a little expensive but the quality is good so meet my expectations about the price and of course I'll buy again a Clinique product.
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
This is great for people who don't wear a lot of makeup. It's very natural looking and you can put it on without a mirror.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Got this in my Spehora box and I was so impressed. The color was initially so dark and I didn't think I was going to like it. I tried it on one day and its was such a pretty, light color and it felt nice on and wore great. It was a good size, and I will probably look into other colors when I am out of this one.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I have the shade black honey. The formula is so smooth and leaves my lips feeling natural, not sticky or slick. The color doesn't last very long, but you can reapply quickly without a mirror since it's pretty sheer. It give a touch of natural looking beauty. I truly believe this is a universal shade for all skin colors. Since the formula is so sheer, it's also a great cream-like blush in a pinch. I highly recommend trying this product!
TRACY R.
TRACY R.
Woodbridge, VA
I am in LOVE. I got the color black honey. When you first look at it it looks to be very intimidating like a dark wine. But if you read the description of these lipsticks they are a sheer tint that works with your natural lip color. That is definitely the case. This color is absolutely stunning. It is a very buttery formula and extremely hydrating. If you have ever tried Clinique lipsticks this one will not let you down! I cannot wait to try other colors.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?