7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Review for: Spicy
I love this lipstick. it goes on very smooth and the honey colors are all to die for. they add just the perfect tint to your lips.
Carlee L.
Carlee L.
Kansas
Review for: Spicy
I love, love, LOVE Clinique lippies!!! They are so smooth and they don't dry out my lips! A+ product!!!
Nihal O.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Spicy
This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Chic
Me gusto el color la textura me gusto el color y me gusto que no se corre y se ve muy bonito en mi piel
Review for: Spicy
This is my third favorite. My top is the black honey. I'm totally in love with this whole line though.
Review for: Chic
This is my second favorite shade right behind my black honey shade. I'm so in love with this lip line. So smooth and just the perfect amount of color. So moisturizing.
hannah k.
hannah k.
Standish, MI
Review for: Spicy
This looks like the color I have but my paper to tell what it was came off. But I completely love this line!
Zobia N.
Zobia N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Spicy
Amazing !! Super moisturizing and has a slight tint . Great for people who love to wear chap stick , non sticky
Demi D.
Demi D.
Washington, DC
Review for: New In Flirty
Love this because it is not a heavy product and you can use a little of it without having to use a lot. It does not dry out my lips and feels more like a chapstick than a lipstick
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
The colors are very bright and stay on all day with minimal application. It doesn't make the lips feel too weird.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?