Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI

This lip color has been in so many magazines its such a great color! If you don't want a lot of color this is great for you!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
West Monroe, LA

Wow. I cannot say enough about this lipstick. I wear it every day, and cannot stop talking about it to my friends and family. It's sheer and natural, but is also buildable. You can ultimately make it whatever you want it to be (sheer or dark.) I would highly recommend this product!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.

Love it! I love this lipstick so much. It's sheer to buildable in color. I almost want to call it my holy grail lipstick! This is one product that I know without a doubt I would repurchase and that's hard for me to say when there are so many products out there to try.
Mindy F.
Mindy F.
Horn Lake, MS

I don't like dark lipsticks, in fact they down right scare me. I was surprised by how pleased I was with this product. It glides on smoothly, and last a long time. It doesn't clump up. I would consider this more of a "lip stain". I guess that's why they named it "Almost Lipstick". It's a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. I own a full size version and also request it as a free drop in from Clinique on every order. A++
Grace G.
Grace G.

My friend told me about this lip color and I was hesitant to buy it because it looked so dark. She reassured me that it was sheer and simply enhances your lip natural lip color. It was very moisturizing and lasted a long time. It's a color that looks good on everyone!
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Rochester, NY

As with all Clinique products, this is fragrance free. The color is a great slightly brown-berry that sounds a little terrifying but it goes on pretty sheer. You really have to pile it on to get a more pronounced color and there is a tough of shine but not at all shimmery or sparkly. Feels nice and smooth-not sticky at all. Does have a bit of a funny taste, but barely. Is in an adjustable twist up just like actual lipstick, but really performs just like a tinted balm.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Broken arrow , Ok

I like this for myself and for gifts. This works well with all different skin tones. It adds a natural tint without looking heavy. It is shiny but not sticky. I've received compliments on how well it looks on me.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I was ordering from Clinique awhile back and needed a certain $ amount to get their GWP. I settled on this lipstick because of it's great reviews. I was certainly skeptic/nervous bc of the way the color looks on the screen and in the tube. But, man, was I surprised! It ended up being a nicely moisturizing berry shade on me. It was love at first swipe! I'm kind of in a tizzy right now bc it seems I have misplaced my tube... I'm not sure if I've left it in a jacket or an old purse I switched out. If I don't run across it soon, I'll have to purchase another tube!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.

While I find that many reviews tout this product as flattering on all skin tones, I did not personally find that to be true. I have very pale, cool-toned skin, and this color looked rusty and somewhat dated on me. However, the formula and wear time were both very good, and these lipsticks also are now available in other colors, which I have had more success with.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Eaton Rapids, MI

This color looks so daunting in the tube, but it is very misleading. It is a very sheer product, that honestly looks great on everybody. I am very pale (palest foundation shade in every brand), blonde, blue eyes and I love the way this looks on me. I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased my moisturizer, and when the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size. It feels similar to a Revlon Lip Butter on the lips... very balmy and moisturizing
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now