Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Shanella S.
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA

My favorite of the Clinique lipsticks line. Glides on glossy and lasts. Black Honey is my gloss that literally goes with everything! I will never stop using this product!
Molly O.
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA

I've used the Black Honey and the Pink Honey. The Pink Honey is definitely my favorite. It goes on really easily and immediately brightens my entire face. It's not too pink and not too sheer - it's just enough to be noticeable.
Nayely S.
Nayely S.

Picmentan bien, pueden estar unas cuantas horas pero si procuras no comer o beber en el progreso de la tarde/noche, la verdad es que te dura muchísimo y me gustan bastante sus tonos.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN

I love these! They give you just a hint of color without it being to dark and hydrated your lips! Perfect for every day use
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Bridgeton, NJ

This lipstick comes in a variety of fun colors! It feels great when you put it on and lasts a long time. Clinique did a great job with this product!
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

I love these little lip tints , they are great for the winter time , they keep your lips moisturized and have a little color to they are wearable for everyday.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY

The colors are very bright and stay on all day with minimal application. It doesn't make the lips feel too weird.
Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.

This lipstick gives my lips a natural look. It's not too shiny and not matte. It's perfect for a natural makeup look.
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL

Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Daviana R.
Daviana R.

Are divine, and last all day, do not run and go with any style, so I recommend it divine. ...............
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now