BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Black Honey
I kept seeing so much about this product online that I had to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! I wear it practically every day.
Kimberly C.
Oxford, AL
Review for: Black Honey
I love using this lipstick. It's a great color to have when wearing winged eyeliner and it doesn't smudge like most lipsticks.
Keely N.
Review for: Black Honey
My go to everyday fall lip color. Sheer, but just enough color to give me a dark lip without being over the top.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Black Honey
Classic color, smooth application, easy to swipe on just a dab or a full berry lip. Love it. Easy to throw into your purse, nice and slim.
Zobia N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Spicy
Amazing !! Super moisturizing and has a slight tint . Great for people who love to wear chap stick , non sticky
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Tender
Very smooth lipstick. I really love the color also. It looks great on its own or add a little gloss on top :)
Natalia M.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Shy
I like this lip gloss a lot. It leaves a nice smooth feeling and it's really glossy. I love how it stays on for a while
A F.
Review for: Black Honey
Love this color. it is sheer at first just to give a tint but if you keep applying it, it should get darker. keeps lips moist
Keely N.
Review for: Shy
Sheer, hydrating, and very natural looking. Perfect for days when you want an easy natural looking lip.
Carlee L.
Kansas
Review for: Spicy
I love, love, LOVE Clinique lippies!!! They are so smooth and they don't dry out my lips! A+ product!!!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.