7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Buy on Sephora*
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Chic
I have used this color since I was in college. I love that it gives a sheer color. I just am not a fan of lipstick and this gives me a nice sheer, but deepish color. Love it.
Clara S.
Clara S.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Chic
I never wear lipstick or gloss, but I absolutely love this! It's color is build-able and very subtle.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Review for: Black Honey
I really tried to like this product but unfortunately it just didn't work out for me. The color is beautiful in the tube and maybe if it wasn't so sheer it would look great on my lips. However, I see no difference after I apply it and it's probably because my lips are naturally very red. I also noticed the product to be somewhat drying.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
I was not a fan of this product! As the name hints, it is most definitely NOT lipstick. So, don't buy thinking, "Oh wow, what a gorgeous color!" It will be a very sheer form of that color. Very close to a balm formula, definitely not sticky like a gloss. It isn't sticky or anything like that. However, Black Honey looks gorgeous in tube, but when I put it on the lips it looks like I ate a cherry popsicle (I have fair skin and not very much color to my natural lips unfortunately). For $17, I would say stay clear and buy some Baby Lips from the drugstore. Disclaimer: Maybe I am judging a bit too harshly because I am a huge lipstick fanatic.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Received in the shade black honey & absolutely loved it. Wear to work most days because it gives me a sheer wash of color & isn't too out of the box for the work place.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I purchased this in Black Honey. I love the color. Almost Lipstick is very moisturizing. I also like that it is not heavy. It's great for when I want a lighter look.
PJ W.
PJ W.
Panama City, FL
The Clinique Almost Lipstick is great if you want a "barely there" type of look. It stays on longer if you don't lick your lips so much, and there are a variety of colors. The lipstick itself is long-lasting and will not smudge. Of course, I'd recommend it to others.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Williamsburg, KY
I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick. I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
I've been using Black Honey for many years. The color looks good on anyone and is very moisturizing. The tubes are slim. I carry at least one in my purse and have one in my car. This is my go to lipstick especially when my lips are dry. I would buy this again.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bedford, PA
I received this in my last Sephora play box. The pros: the color, and the little bit of color it adds to your lips. It's the perfect type of lip for a natural make up day. The cons: it isn't very moisturizing, and if your lips are chapped it ends up looking like a hot mess. The color gets stuck on any dry skin and looks darker than the rest of your lip.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.