7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Review for: Chic
This is my second favorite shade right behind my black honey shade. I'm so in love with this lip line. So smooth and just the perfect amount of color. So moisturizing.
hannah k.
hannah k.
Standish, MI
Review for: Spicy
This looks like the color I have but my paper to tell what it was came off. But I completely love this line!
Zobia N.
Zobia N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Spicy
Amazing !! Super moisturizing and has a slight tint . Great for people who love to wear chap stick , non sticky
Demi D.
Demi D.
Washington, DC
Review for: New In Flirty
Love this because it is not a heavy product and you can use a little of it without having to use a lot. It does not dry out my lips and feels more like a chapstick than a lipstick
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
The colors are very bright and stay on all day with minimal application. It doesn't make the lips feel too weird.
Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.
This lipstick gives my lips a natural look. It's not too shiny and not matte. It's perfect for a natural makeup look.
Sue K.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Black Honey is a cult classic and a must have in your makeup kit. Light coverage that's a bit like a stain, it looks great on everyone.
Shanella S.
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA
My favorite of the Clinique lipsticks line. Glides on glossy and lasts. Black Honey is my gloss that literally goes with everything! I will never stop using this product!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
A true classic never dies! Almost lipstick in black honey is a must for every woman. The shade is a shade or two deeper than your natural lip color and Clinique adds a touch of gloss and shine to it. Excellent product!
Molly O.
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used the Black Honey and the Pink Honey. The Pink Honey is definitely my favorite. It goes on really easily and immediately brightens my entire face. It's not too pink and not too sheer - it's just enough to be noticeable.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?