BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Marti R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Receive A Free Mini In Black With $55 Purchase more...
Looks dark, but it blends with your natural lip color because of how sheet it is! I absolutely love it! It's a nice berry shade, a little pricey, but you can't beat the even coverage, and staying power!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love how the black honey almost lipstick is a great fit to any complexion! The color adapts to you, you don't need to worry if it is going to be too dark for you. Don't get fooled by the color of the lipstick - try it on and see it for yourself.
Juselyn B.
Review for: Black Honey more...
My favorite lipstick! It has that nice plum color that can be light, or you can layer it to be darker. It fits my skin color very well. I bought this as a set that came with the lip gloss, and chubby stick at sephora and I do not regret it at all!
Tabitha F.
Trafford, PA
I love Clinique almost lipstick in black honey. I don't always like a heavy lip look and this product provides the perfect amount of color. My lips feel very moisturized as well
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Tender more...
I love Clinique I always say my car know how to macys by it self, I try and so much ,as for this lipstick, or gloss because it is pretty light and sheer, but this is one of my go toos, it goes with about any makeup style I choose to do each day
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
Review for: Chic more...
Black Honey, the sister color to this, is what got me hooked on Clinique products. The way that this glides on like a lipstick but has a nice shine like a gloss has me hooked. No, it is not dark. It is a clear color but you do get color.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
This feels like a chapstick qhen you put it on. I have the black honey ans the more you layer it the darker it gets, but it's more of a tint than anything. It's very pretty.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
Review for: Black Honey more...
I really like this stuff, but I think it definitely calls for a specific, more muted look. It's not a lip color to wear to the beach, in my opinion. But, if you want a great formula and feel like channeling Lorde? This is your product.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Review for: Luscious more...
Clinique almost lipstick in luscious honey is a cult favorite for a reason. This product is subtle but also super flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. I keep this in my purse as it matches whatever I'm wearing no matter the color.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
I feel in love with this lipstick years ago... in fact they stopped carrying my color Black Honey but I loved the way it goes on and how my lips look that I kept using it, just changed colors. Sometimes I put a long lasting lipstick on first then apply the Almost Lipstick.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.