Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Annette D.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Nov. 25, 2014, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color is stunning, it is very intimidating in the tube, however it is a lovely berry color that will look good on anyone. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or heavy.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Sept. 13, 2013, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This sheer berry lip Gloss/stick is the perfect color! I am a fair to medium completed blonde and this is the best brown berry ish color! A quick swipe and I look put together without looking overly made up. It has no taste or fragrance to speak of and when it wears off, you don't get that awful ring around the kisser look that a regular lipstick will leave. I keep a tube of this in my purse and one in my desk. I have also turned a bunch of friends and family onto it. BEST girl stocking stuffer idea ever!
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
Aug. 9, 2013, 4:49 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I bought this years ago as my first "lipstick"; at the time, wearing anything other than lip balm or clear lip gloss was too scary. It's lightweight, nearly universally flattering, and comfortable to wear. I don't know that I would purchase it now that I'm a lipstick fiend (opaque and matte please!), but it's definitely a pretty color. Recommended if you don't normally wear lipstick but want to feel a little more polished.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Jan. 6, 2015, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I really tried to like this product but unfortunately it just didn't work out for me. The color is beautiful in the tube and maybe if it wasn't so sheer it would look great on my lips. However, I see no difference after I apply it and it's probably because my lips are naturally very red. I also noticed the product to be somewhat drying.
Kylee V.
Kylee V.
Kaukauna, WI
Jan. 30, 2014, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Super moisturizing, and looks great on all skin colors. It looks dark but goes on a lot lighter! Very natural red tone.
kelly m.
kelly m.
Alsip, IL
April 15, 2014, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I bought this with high hopes but it just didn't work for me. The texture of it is nice but the color just didn't look right. I feel like it aged me :(
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Nov. 11, 2013, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This lipstick looks a little scary in the tube, but it goes on amazingly sheer and can be built up to a darker color. It is pretty much universally flattering. The only drawback is that I don't find it very long lasting. I have the duo gloss/lipstick from Sephora and the cap comes off my purse all the time, which is annoying.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Sept. 17, 2014, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
It looks too dark in the tube... don't believe it. Just try it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin, on dark skin and everything in-between. Its got gloss to it, its sheer but not too see through. It's got depth but isn't too deep. I can take this from day to night easily.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Oct. 21, 2014, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love the sheer, easy to wear color, but the formula can highlight dry patches on my lips.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Jan. 14, 2015, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love the shade and the texture of this lipstick. It's flattering on many skin tones, but I particularly like it on olive or darker shades. It is sheer, but bold at the same time!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.