Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I really tried to like this product but unfortunately it just didn't work out for me. The color is beautiful in the tube and maybe if it wasn't so sheer it would look great on my lips. However, I see no difference after I apply it and it's probably because my lips are naturally very red. I also noticed the product to be somewhat drying.
Kylee V.
Kylee V.
Kaukauna, WI

Super moisturizing, and looks great on all skin colors. It looks dark but goes on a lot lighter! Very natural red tone.
kelly m.
kelly m.
Alsip, IL

I bought this with high hopes but it just didn't work for me. The texture of it is nice but the color just didn't look right. I feel like it aged me :(
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

This lipstick looks a little scary in the tube, but it goes on amazingly sheer and can be built up to a darker color. It is pretty much universally flattering. The only drawback is that I don't find it very long lasting. I have the duo gloss/lipstick from Sephora and the cap comes off my purse all the time, which is annoying.
Sara H.
Sara H.

It looks too dark in the tube... don't believe it. Just try it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin, on dark skin and everything in-between. Its got gloss to it, its sheer but not too see through. It's got depth but isn't too deep. I can take this from day to night easily.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I love the sheer, easy to wear color, but the formula can highlight dry patches on my lips.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY

Love the shade and the texture of this lipstick. It's flattering on many skin tones, but I particularly like it on olive or darker shades. It is sheer, but bold at the same time!
Natalie T.
Natalie T.

Perfect for those who like a lip tint but not over powering lipstick! Great moisturizer as well! Black honey is perfect for darker complexions..... Like mine.
Zhen W.
Zhen W.

I can always count on this to give me a subtle color for going out. It has lip balms infused into it so it's a nice moisturizer as well.
Hilary N.
Hilary N.
Albany, NY

This " almost " lipstick is the perfect balance between a not too sheer lip gloss and a matte lipstick. Just enough sheer and light qualities to make a great spring/summer and early fall office look. Its not too heavy and looks very youthful. Love it!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now