BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
Review for: Black Honey
This looks amazing on and is really moisturizing for a lipsticks. The color is perfect for anyone that likes a dramatic look.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Review for: Flirty
One of my go to lipsticks! I love this product. Decent staying power and a beautiful color! Works best with a liner underneath
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Black Honey
This lip color has been in so many magazines its such a great color! If you don't want a lot of color this is great for you!
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Spicy
This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it.
Joanne P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Review for: Black Honey
Love this color better than all the other almost lipsticks.
The color is soo beautiful on everyone. Wonderful consistency.
Sarah C.
Review for: Chic
I love the color and feel of it. It goes on smoothly and this color looks great on just about anyone.
Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Black Honey
Love the color!! I wish it would stay on a little longer. I found myself reapplying throughout the day more than I'd like.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Review for: Spicy
I love this lipstick. it goes on very smooth and the honey colors are all to die for. they add just the perfect tint to your lips.
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Black Honey
I kept seeing so much about this product online that I had to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! I wear it practically every day.
Kimberly C.
Oxford, AL
Review for: Black Honey
I love using this lipstick. It's a great color to have when wearing winged eyeliner and it doesn't smudge like most lipsticks.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?