Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Adeline C.
Adeline C.

This is great for people who don't wear a lot of makeup. It's very natural looking and you can put it on without a mirror.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Oviedo, FL

I've been using Clinique Almost Lipstick for at least 20 years, and have been satisfied with the color every time. The amount of saturation is soothing but not overwhelming, and I don't feel that my lips are painted even though that seems to be the trend.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

Years ago I had the Black Honey of this lipstick and even though the color may look too dark, the application was light and the shade was flattering for my tan skin tone. I also liked how I didn't have to constantly reapply the lipstick throughout the day.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.

This is my second time purchasing black honey. I love it because it provides the right amount of color when i'm going for a "natural" look. It looks beautiful on all skin tones. The only con is because it is more like a gel it doesn't last very long.
Mandy K.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT

Black Honey is obviously the most amazing Clinique color and the almost lipstick gives just enough color without being too much. It's perfect for after the gym for a pop of color or for a subtle look.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

A true classic never dies! Almost lipstick in black honey is a must for every woman. The shade is a shade or two deeper than your natural lip color and Clinique adds a touch of gloss and shine to it. Excellent product!
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA

This is one of the greatest lipsticks that I own. The color looks fabulous on everyone. I bought both of my older sisters and mother one tube of Clinique's Almost Lipstick Black Honey and all three love the lipstick as much as I do. The formula is very light so it does not feel heavy on the lips. It is not drying at all and the color is so buildable. Honestly it looks great on everyone.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO

Black Honey! Gorgeous buildable berry color. This feels like a balm, and looks so beautiful. I think this color can work for every one.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.

Nice product but relatively short shelf life. I bought Black Honey. It goes on sheer but can be layered for deeper color. It has extra staying power layered over a stain. It went bad in about six months and gained an unpleasant smell.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mcminnville, TN

I just recently purchased black honey almost lipstick. I love it. It is like a cross between lip balm and lipstick. A pretty berry shade.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now