BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I have been using Black Honey for years. It gives a sheer plummy color to the lips.I also love that you can really change the intensity.
Leslie W.
Review for: Black Honey
This is my favorite lipstick. It goes with everything. I'm very fair and most darker colors look horrible on me but this one works great.
Caroline P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Black Honey
This is one of those lip products that looks fantastic on everyone who wears it. On the darker side, it tints the lips so that it is appropriate pretty much all year.
Hadley M.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a great, universally faltering shade. The color does not have the lasting power I would hope, but it is a no mess application.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Black Honey
Made my lips look dead...I wanted to love it in spite of the YouTube hype, but it looked brown on my skin, not purple or light blue. Not right on fair skin!
Laura C.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Black Honey
One of the most unique and beautiful shades. A true classic and a definite must have. The color it creates is universally flattering.
kelly m.
Alsip, IL
Review for: Black Honey
I bought this with high hopes but it just didn't work for me. The texture of it is nice but the color just didn't look right. I feel like it aged me :(
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Black Honey
This is my go to fall lip color. It's the perfect amount of berry color but can be built up some as well. Will look good on anyone.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Black Honey
I'm picky about lip gloss and lipsticks. I liked the way this one glides on and is not sticky. The shade was a little off for my coloring but an overall good product
Zhen W.
Review for: Black Honey
I can always count on this to give me a subtle color for going out. It has lip balms infused into it so it's a nice moisturizer as well.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?