Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
Shawano, WI
Dec. 13, 2014, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Do not be afraid to try this because of what it looks like in the tube! It is a sheer burgundy color, but easily buildable if you want it to be darker. It has a very moisturizing feeling, but I do not know if it actually is moisturizing my lips or not. My only complaint is that it does emphasize my cracked lips that I have during the winter months.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
Jan. 8, 2015, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Lovw, love, love this lipstick. It is a cross between a lipstick and a gloss. Gives just the right amount of co,or and looks good on everyone. Plus, it's not sticky like a lip gloss.
karen g.
karen g.
Greensburg, IN
Sept. 7, 2014, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipcolor! The texture is sublime, it's odorless, and it reads like a dark red on me - something I can't pull off in regular lipstick. It's not too shiny and sheer enough to put on without a mirror. I'm so glad Clinique brought this product back!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Bristol, VA
Sept. 25, 2014, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
It looks so scary bc of how dark it is & of course the name of it but honestly it's different on everyone..... I use to work for Clinique, it's crazy but it looks good on everyone as well. :)
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
July 26, 2013, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I'm picky about lip gloss and lipsticks. I liked the way this one glides on and is not sticky. The shade was a little off for my coloring but an overall good product
Kate D.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
June 25, 2014, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I really like this stuff, but I think it definitely calls for a specific, more muted look. It's not a lip color to wear to the beach, in my opinion. But, if you want a great formula and feel like channeling Lorde? This is your product.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
June 27, 2014, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This shade looks scary dark, but it is a nice sheer red hue. It is subtle. It can be built up with more applications, but it gives a nice natural look with only one layer.
Grayson C.
Grayson C.
Albany, GA
Feb. 19, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I thought they were kidding when they said it looks good on everyone. They were not. This color literally looks good on every single person who wears it, and will look unique on each person. It's a little freaky when you first look at the color, but it is as sheer as Chapstick and hydrates like Blistex. The color is flawless and is build-able for your perfect color. You'll never doubt your make up choices ever again after purchasing this perfect lip color.
Joanne P.
Joanne P.
Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 24, 2013, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love this color better than all the other almost lipsticks.
The color is soo beautiful on everyone. Wonderful consistency.
Dyana V.
Dyana V.
Aug. 20, 2014, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I looooooove this! It's soooo pretty. It's sheer and light and it really just goes with anything. I was hesitant when I first purchased this but it's a purchase I will never regret!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.