Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#145 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Becker, MN

I love this lipstick. It creates a great color that is even on the lips, rather than being blotchy. Keeps lips moist yet doesn't smudge.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Sterling, VA

This is my go to fall lip color. It's the perfect amount of berry color but can be built up some as well. Will look good on anyone.
A F.
A F.

Love this color. it is sheer at first just to give a tint but if you keep applying it, it should get darker. keeps lips moist
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

Made my lips look dead...I wanted to love it in spite of the YouTube hype, but it looked brown on my skin, not purple or light blue. Not right on fair skin!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

This lipstick has a nice color,long-wearing, shine. I wish they came in more colors.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Los Gatos, CA

I love this product. It's perfect for days where you don't have too much makeup on and you just want a sheer application. However, you can layer it on for a deeper darker color. I've already gone through one tube and I can see myself utilizing this products for years to come!
lizz c.
lizz c.

Very pretty color I love clinique lip products they apply nicely and the packaging is very pretty
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA

Yes the color looks scary but it applies so pretty!!! Its a gorgeous berry shade and the formula is nice. However i do not think it lasts super long
Linda P.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA

Don't let the color in the tube fool you because this color is quite sheer. It has a pop of color and definitely work with any skin tone. It's so moisturizing for everyday wear. It's more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

Me gusto el color la textura me gusto el color y me gusto que no se corre y se ve muy bonito en mi piel
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!