Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Son maravillosooos, me encantan,me fascinan! Los amo. Los labiales de esta marca son sensacionales y me dejan totalmente enamorada.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
Clinique is a funny brand to me. I always think it's an overly 'gift-y' brand - the kind of thing you buy teenagers for christmas, and yet...they do come out occasionally with awesome products. Like their almost lipstick in black honey. It's purported to be a hydrating, balmy, sheer colour that reacts to your own lip colour to make a unique, universally flattering shade. If you apply one coat it is this lovely sheer berry, and more coats turns it into this really vampy colour on me.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
It's no secret-- Black Honey is the cult classic to end cult classics. There's nothing quite like it, really, and it's just dramatic enough without any difficulty in application even in the slightest. When I don't want to fuss around I'll just put one swipe on and get out the door or I can build it up to be literally the only vampy lipstick I can wear.

The Sephora exclusive Pink Honey is very lovely for no makeup days and a glossy finish without using a gloss. This has to be the most low maintenance color ever.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Black Honey Is My Personal Favorite I Wore This In High School It Was A Cult Classic & I Love It They Should Make It Permanent In The Clinique Line Not Stop Selling It & Randomly Bring It Back
Katrena P.
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA
I ordered the Pink Honey from Sephora. It is VERY light. I have tan skin and you can barely tell that this is on my lips. That being said, it feels very moisturizing for a long time. My boyfriend even notices it when he kisses me, haha. If you're looking for sheer lip color, this is definitely it!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Oct. 19, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: New In Flirty
Me gusta la textura de esta lipstick son comodos y suaves en la aplicacion. Lo que no me gusta es que no se me ve tal cual deberia. Pero si son lindos y no resecan
Demi D.
Demi D.
Washington, DC
Oct. 17, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: New In Flirty
Love this because it is not a heavy product and you can use a little of it without having to use a lot. It does not dry out my lips and feels more like a chapstick than a lipstick
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Conway, AR
Aug. 19, 2015, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I was so excited to get this because I had heard so much about its "perfection". I didn't even bother trying it at the counter because I was so sure I'd love it. The formula is fine, but I looked like I was just wearing lip balm. It just blended with my lips, no color pay-off, not even "my lips but better". I wound up returning it. For reference, I'm a fair-skinned, freckled, (dyed) redhead.
Keely N.
Keely N.
Sept. 5, 2014, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
My go to everyday fall lip color. Sheer, but just enough color to give me a dark lip without being over the top.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
Shawano, WI
Dec. 13, 2014, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Do not be afraid to try this because of what it looks like in the tube! It is a sheer burgundy color, but easily buildable if you want it to be darker. It has a very moisturizing feeling, but I do not know if it actually is moisturizing my lips or not. My only complaint is that it does emphasize my cracked lips that I have during the winter months.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.