Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Bristol, VA

It looks so scary bc of how dark it is & of course the name of it but honestly it's different on everyone..... I use to work for Clinique, it's crazy but it looks good on everyone as well. :)
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL

I'm picky about lip gloss and lipsticks. I liked the way this one glides on and is not sticky. The shade was a little off for my coloring but an overall good product
Kate D.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY

I really like this stuff, but I think it definitely calls for a specific, more muted look. It's not a lip color to wear to the beach, in my opinion. But, if you want a great formula and feel like channeling Lorde? This is your product.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR

This shade looks scary dark, but it is a nice sheer red hue. It is subtle. It can be built up with more applications, but it gives a nice natural look with only one layer.
Grayson C.
Grayson C.
Albany, GA

I thought they were kidding when they said it looks good on everyone. They were not. This color literally looks good on every single person who wears it, and will look unique on each person. It's a little freaky when you first look at the color, but it is as sheer as Chapstick and hydrates like Blistex. The color is flawless and is build-able for your perfect color. You'll never doubt your make up choices ever again after purchasing this perfect lip color.
Joanne P.
Joanne P.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this color better than all the other almost lipsticks.
The color is soo beautiful on everyone. Wonderful consistency.
Dyana V.
Dyana V.

I looooooove this! It's soooo pretty. It's sheer and light and it really just goes with anything. I was hesitant when I first purchased this but it's a purchase I will never regret!
Annette D.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH

This color is stunning, it is very intimidating in the tube, however it is a lovely berry color that will look good on anyone. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or heavy.
Laura R.
Laura R.

This sheer berry lip Gloss/stick is the perfect color! I am a fair to medium completed blonde and this is the best brown berry ish color! A quick swipe and I look put together without looking overly made up. It has no taste or fragrance to speak of and when it wears off, you don't get that awful ring around the kisser look that a regular lipstick will leave. I keep a tube of this in my purse and one in my desk. I have also turned a bunch of friends and family onto it. BEST girl stocking stuffer idea ever!
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA

I bought this years ago as my first "lipstick"; at the time, wearing anything other than lip balm or clear lip gloss was too scary. It's lightweight, nearly universally flattering, and comfortable to wear. I don't know that I would purchase it now that I'm a lipstick fiend (opaque and matte please!), but it's definitely a pretty color. Recommended if you don't normally wear lipstick but want to feel a little more polished.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now