BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Black Honey more...
This has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years now. I used to work for Clinique and this was such an easy sell. It looks scary dark, but it's an almost lipstick, meaning it sheer. It looks good on everyone and is so beautiful. Definitely a staple for the Fall.
Monica F.
Midland, TX
Review for: Shy more...
I love the texture & color..I'm not a fan of too dark so this was perfect for me. Plus very affordable & of great quality. This was my first time using but it definitely won't be the last.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They provide a nice wash of color for casual occasions. I do find that I have to reapply relatively frequently which makes me a bit wary of the price tag.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Black Honey more...
My favorite daily lipstick. I use one layer for just a hint of color and multiple layers if I want to go darker. Very moisturizing but weightless at the same time. My only gripe is that they don't have an actual lipstick anymore, just the sheer version.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Black Honey Is My Personal Favorite I Wore This In High School It Was A Cult Classic & I Love It They Should Make It Permanent In The Clinique Line Not Stop Selling It & Randomly Bring It Back
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
I recently purchased and used this on a photoshoot, and I loved the subtle hint of color it provided. It was also super shiny and moisturizing. This isn't a bold look, nor is it buildable. It's just to add just a little "oomph" to a look.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I have this in Black Honey. This seems to never end! A little goes a long way and it does give you a very light tint. My only problems is I feel like the inner part of my lips is not as moisturized after a while of re-applying but sti a good product.
Katie L.
Basically, this product is a glorified tinted lip balm. It's super comfortable to wear! Lasts about 3 hours on the lips. But its impact is very limited and not worth the $17. Not when I can get an Urban Decay lippie for that price. I won't repurchase.
Sandra M.
I have this one in black honey. I like it a lot, it is very moisturizing and can be used alone. I like it for everyday wear, it leaves a nice tiny without going overboard. Definitely recommend to everyone and would love to try different colors.
Tabitha F.
Trafford, PA
I love Clinique almost lipstick in black honey. I don't always like a heavy lip look and this product provides the perfect amount of color. My lips feel very moisturized as well
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.