7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Los Gatos, CA
Review for: Lovely
I love this product. It's perfect for days where you don't have too much makeup on and you just want a sheer application. However, you can layer it on for a deeper darker color. I've already gone through one tube and I can see myself utilizing this products for years to come!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Shy
I like this lip gloss a lot. It leaves a nice smooth feeling and it's really glossy. I love how it stays on for a while
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Oxford, AL
Review for: Black Honey
I love using this lipstick. It's a great color to have when wearing winged eyeliner and it doesn't smudge like most lipsticks.
Juselyn B.
Juselyn B.
Review for: Black Honey
My favorite lipstick! It has that nice plum color that can be light, or you can layer it to be darker. It fits my skin color very well. I bought this as a set that came with the lip gloss, and chubby stick at sephora and I do not regret it at all!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
Review for: Black Honey
Up until I discovered the chubby sticks, this was my favorite clinique lipstick. I miss the old almost lipsticks but I'm happy they kept this one. Black honey looks good on anyone. You can apply it lighter or darker, I guess you could call it layering. Regardless, it's a pretty color that I still use when I want something different from my daily lip gloss or balm.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Review for: Black Honey
This color is good for everyone. I really like the "almost lipsticks". They provide a nice tint without being too heavy.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Honey
This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I learned about it from my mother! I have a stick that has this shade in lipstick and lip gloss, and it is the most amazing thing ever. This shade looks completely different on everyone, and is super flattering depending on how you use it. Everyone should give it a try!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Black Honey
How could I live without my Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey?? The tint gives your lip that fresh flush, like you've been sipping on cabernet. But the color stays on your lips and not your teeth. It's just the right amount of glisten and moisturizing too!
Linda P.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black Honey
Don't let the color in the tube fool you because this color is quite sheer. It has a pop of color and definitely work with any skin tone. It's so moisturizing for everyday wear. It's more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA
Review for: Black Honey
Yes the color looks scary but it applies so pretty!!! Its a gorgeous berry shade and the formula is nice. However i do not think it lasts super long
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?