7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Tender
Very smooth lipstick. I really love the color also. It looks great on its own or add a little gloss on top :)
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Review for: Chic
This lipstick has a nice color,long-wearing, shine. I wish they came in more colors.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Tender
I love Clinique I always say my car know how to macys by it self, I try and so much ,as for this lipstick, or gloss because it is pretty light and sheer, but this is one of my go toos, it goes with about any makeup style I choose to do each day
leigh m.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Review for: Flirty
One of my go to lipsticks! I love this product. Decent staying power and a beautiful color! Works best with a liner underneath
Krista S.
Krista S.
Trout Lake, WA
Review for: Flirty
This lippie looks extremely scary but it gives you a beautiful sheen and unique color. In love with this and will repurchase
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Review for: Spicy
I love this lipstick. it goes on very smooth and the honey colors are all to die for. they add just the perfect tint to your lips.
Carlee L.
Carlee L.
Kansas
Review for: Spicy
I love, love, LOVE Clinique lippies!!! They are so smooth and they don't dry out my lips! A+ product!!!
Nihal O.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Spicy
This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Chic
Me gusto el color la textura me gusto el color y me gusto que no se corre y se ve muy bonito en mi piel
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Review for: Spicy
This is my third favorite. My top is the black honey. I'm totally in love with this whole line though.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?