BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Ashley L.
Nashville, TN
I have been buying this lipstick for years. This will forever be in my toolbox of beauty supplies. It is the ideal red for a pale redhead and is just enough color to make my lips pop. Also, it can be layered to create a more vibrant color and it's staying power is incredible. You don't have to reapply very often at all.
Sara Z.
Los Gatos, CA
Review for: Lovely more...
I love this product. It's perfect for days where you don't have too much makeup on and you just want a sheer application. However, you can layer it on for a deeper darker color. I've already gone through one tube and I can see myself utilizing this products for years to come!
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Review for: Black Honey more...
This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Arielle M.
This is my second time purchasing black honey. I love it because it provides the right amount of color when i'm going for a "natural" look. It looks beautiful on all skin tones. The only con is because it is more like a gel it doesn't last very long.
Carrie D.
Saint Paul
This has been my go to lightweight lip color for years. I love the versatility of the shade, and the formula gives enough color without being over the top. It's lightweight and pretty, and appropriate for work or going out.
Sara H.
Review for: Black Honey more...
It looks too dark in the tube... don't believe it. Just try it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin, on dark skin and everything in-between. Its got gloss to it, its sheer but not too see through. It's got depth but isn't too deep. I can take this from day to night easily.
Kristen S.
Perry , FL
I loved this in my Sephora play box! It is a very pretty color, that isn't too far! It's a very hydrating stick and feels good on my lips. It's not super dark but it's a lighter pigment which is great
Anna T.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Chic more...
Very sheer coverage, yet perfect for every skin tone. There is a reason it is one of Cliniques best sellers... It compliments everyone. A little moisture mixed with a little color. You can swipe on a second layer if you want more of a punch, but one is really enough.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Black Honey more...
This has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years now. I used to work for Clinique and this was such an easy sell. It looks scary dark, but it's an almost lipstick, meaning it sheer. It looks good on everyone and is so beautiful. Definitely a staple for the Fall.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Black Honey more...
How could I live without my Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey?? The tint gives your lip that fresh flush, like you've been sipping on cabernet. But the color stays on your lips and not your teeth. It's just the right amount of glisten and moisturizing too!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.