BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Lorrin D.
Lorrin D.
Goose creek, SC
I'm so in love with this sample of the Clinique Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey. I had no idea what to expect when trying this product, but I now know it is a sheer lipstick with a smooth almost gloss-like finish. This product is super comfortable to wear, and I can't wait to purchase this in other wearable shades! 10/10, would recommend!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
This. Black Honey. How had I never heard of this?! The color looks so intimidating in the tube, but it's so flattering on. And I don't like dark colors. I alternate between warm reds and nudes. But this? This I love. I can't recommend it enough. I can't believe I never wore this, in the 90's. Seriously.
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
I have this in the shade black honey, which I got in my Sephora play box. It is wonderful! The shade will suit any skin ton and it provides subtle pigment with good moisture. Something that could be easily applied without a mirror. Perfect for an every day look or the gym!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't go on smooth. I have to continue to apply to get any color on my lips cuz it's so sheer.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Received the black honey almost lipstick in my sephora play (great sample size!), it a beautiful dark raisin shear wash of color that is definitely buildable. I love that this color was made to look good on every skin tone. This product is also more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and has a little bit a shine.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Bridgeton, NJ
This lipstick comes in a variety of fun colors! It feels great when you put it on and lasts a long time. Clinique did a great job with this product!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
McMinnville, TN
I just recently purchased black honey almost lipstick. I love it. It is like a cross between lip balm and lipstick. A pretty berry shade.
Molly O.
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used the Black Honey and the Pink Honey. The Pink Honey is definitely my favorite. It goes on really easily and immediately brightens my entire face. It's not too pink and not too sheer - it's just enough to be noticeable.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?