BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA
My favorite of the Clinique lipsticks line. Glides on glossy and lasts. Black Honey is my gloss that literally goes with everything! I will never stop using this product!
Cheryl C.
Review for: Black Honey
Love how my lips feel nourished. The color looks dark and intense when you twist the cap off but on your lips it becomes more of a transparen't like berry stain look on.
Alexis S.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Honey
This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I learned about it from my mother! I have a stick that has this shade in lipstick and lip gloss, and it is the most amazing thing ever. This shade looks completely different on everyone, and is super flattering depending on how you use it. Everyone should give it a try!
Laurie G.
Wenham, MA
Review for: Black Honey
I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it.

Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black Honey
Don't let the color in the tube fool you because this color is quite sheer. It has a pop of color and definitely work with any skin tone. It's so moisturizing for everyday wear. It's more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tender
I love this. It goes on nicely. My lips were moisturized. I don't wear lipstick, so this was a hit for me. It's more of a lip gloss, without being so glossy and sticky.
Shannon V.
Frankfort, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I am a chapstick girl, and have searched forever to find that perfect color you can smooth on and not have to worry about being too dark, bright, shiny, etc. This lipstick looks dark in the tube, but glides on to give the perfect, subtle color. Perfect for everyday wear, add a little gloss for going out!
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Review for: Shy
This lipstick is so pretty! The color is so flattering, especially for my fair skin. It's a great everyday shade and looks so natural. I love Clinique and this lipstick does not disappoint with the formulation and wear.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Honey
A classic, a staple. I could wear this any day and everyday of the week! Don't be intimidated by the dark appearance of the product. It glides on sheer and gives a natural looking berry tint to lips. Super moisturizing. I reapply after eating or drinking.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Black honey is one of my all time favorites. It's so flattering on so many different people. It's a gel like formula that's different from anything else I've tried.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?