Add a Photo

#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI

It's no secret-- Black Honey is the cult classic to end cult classics. There's nothing quite like it, really, and it's just dramatic enough without any difficulty in application even in the slightest. When I don't want to fuss around I'll just put one swipe on and get out the door or I can build it up to be literally the only vampy lipstick I can wear.

The Sephora exclusive Pink Honey is very lovely for no makeup days and a glossy finish without using a gloss. This has to be the most low maintenance color ever.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston

Black Honey Is My Personal Favorite I Wore This In High School It Was A Cult Classic & I Love It They Should Make It Permanent In The Clinique Line Not Stop Selling It & Randomly Bring It Back
Katrena P.
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA

I ordered the Pink Honey from Sephora. It is VERY light. I have tan skin and you can barely tell that this is on my lips. That being said, it feels very moisturizing for a long time. My boyfriend even notices it when he kisses me, haha. If you're looking for sheer lip color, this is definitely it!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Me gusta la textura de esta lipstick son comodos y suaves en la aplicacion. Lo que no me gusta es que no se me ve tal cual deberia. Pero si son lindos y no resecan
Demi D.
Demi D.
Washington, DC

Love this because it is not a heavy product and you can use a little of it without having to use a lot. It does not dry out my lips and feels more like a chapstick than a lipstick
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Conway, AR

I was so excited to get this because I had heard so much about its "perfection". I didn't even bother trying it at the counter because I was so sure I'd love it. The formula is fine, but I looked like I was just wearing lip balm. It just blended with my lips, no color pay-off, not even "my lips but better". I wound up returning it. For reference, I'm a fair-skinned, freckled, (dyed) redhead.
Keely N.
Keely N.

My go to everyday fall lip color. Sheer, but just enough color to give me a dark lip without being over the top.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
Shawano, WI

Do not be afraid to try this because of what it looks like in the tube! It is a sheer burgundy color, but easily buildable if you want it to be darker. It has a very moisturizing feeling, but I do not know if it actually is moisturizing my lips or not. My only complaint is that it does emphasize my cracked lips that I have during the winter months.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH

Lovw, love, love this lipstick. It is a cross between a lipstick and a gloss. Gives just the right amount of co,or and looks good on everyone. Plus, it's not sticky like a lip gloss.
karen g.
karen g.
Greensburg, IN

I love this lipcolor! The texture is sublime, it's odorless, and it reads like a dark red on me - something I can't pull off in regular lipstick. It's not too shiny and sheer enough to put on without a mirror. I'm so glad Clinique brought this product back!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now