Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Black Honey
I kept seeing so much about this product online that I had to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! I wear it practically every day.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Black Honey
I ordered this one from Sephora because I heard that it looks great with most skin tones. The formula itself is super moisturizing and smooth, which is especially great for the fall and winter season when most people experience drier lips. The color is a dark red tint that you can build up to be bolder! One-two coats looks like a tinted lip balm. For $16, it's well worth the price!!
ann b.
ann b.
Austin, TX
Review for: Black Honey
This is my favorite go-to lip product. I always have one in my purse. It's the only product that always looks good--even when my lips are chapped. It's super dark in the tube but it glides on so sheer. You can add more for a darker color if you prefer. It's the perfect product for making my tired skin look alive.
Betty M.
Betty M.
Review for: Black Honey
I use to love this lipstick. Couldn't find it so i totally forgot about it. It looked like a plum lip gloss on me. I hope i find it when i go into the store next week
michele m.
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Review for: Black Honey
Yes, believe it. This color works for any skin tone and any age. It looks really dark in the tube, but it is a sheer tint that can be built up for a darker color. It really works with your own skin tone and has a slight sheen that is just lovely. This is a staple for over 20 years in my makeup drawer.
amanda h.
amanda h.
milwaukee, WI
Review for: Black Honey
Love this shade! Light, buildable coverage to create a natural or more vivid look. I always keep this in my purse for when I want to add a little bit of lip color without a lot of hassle.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
Review for: Black Honey
I am a very pale person and was searching for a reddish color that would make me look alive without looking neon or unnatural. This has the perfect color and moisturizing texture that keeps me coming back multiple times a day!
Korinne D.
Korinne D.
Review for: Black Honey
I'm seriously in love with this stuff. I've gone through three sticks in two years. It's perfect with a lovely sheen. It looks like Urban Decay's Shame Lipstick but it comes on light and free and goes with a good day to day look.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Black Honey
This is the My Lips But Better go to and has been for years. It gives a sheer color boost to lips. Perfect for everyday wear. There is no other lippie like it! This is something you'll want both in your makeup bag and in your purse. Lasts a few hours, a little longer with light gloss over it.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Review for: Black Honey
This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!