Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE

I love the sheer and moisturizing formula of Clinique's Almost Lipstick. My go to shade is the classic Black Honey, I've loved this shade for many years, and it compliments so many skin tones. It gives an enhanced natural look, and you can apply more for a darker color.
Marlie R.
Marlie R.

I absolutely LOVE Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They are so smooth and hydrating all while giving you a pop of color! My favorite shade is "Black Honey" because it's a natural 'your lips but better' shade!
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

Always a Clinique fan and this color is perfect for January, it is giving me major garnet vibes which is this months birthstone. Unfortunately, this is like the lipstick from hell. It instantly melts so it looks like you have some glossy lip mask on your lips. It looks beyond cheap, like one of those 'toy' lipsticks you give to children to play with. It does not look good, it is not attractive, it is not cute. I highly recommend against this lipstick.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC

I wasn't a huge fan of this product. There isn't really any pigmentation. It's not a long wearing product but it's slightly hydrating. I got this in a subscription box and I won't purchase the full size. I'd rather put something more pigmented and long wearing than this.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA

Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is my "I'm running late and need something ASAP" Lipstick. It's flattering no matter what is going on with my face, whether I have a full face of makeup or just some mascara and concealer. It's formula is lovely and non-drying. I've considered buying another just to have in the purse/diaper bag so I don't have to keep switching it out!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I love it. I'm not sure Almost Lipstick is a great name because it really is a tinted balm, but it is so pretty in the Black Honey color. It gives a great hint of color to you lips , moisturizes, and you don't need a mirror to apply. My only real issue is it doesn't have very long wear. You need to reapply very regularly.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL

I got this product in my sephora play box. I have the shade black honey which is a dark purple/red color. However, it's almost more like a tinted lip balm and the color pigment isn't the greatest, but you can build it up. It is a great formula though.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX

I love my almost lipstick! I have been wearing the same color since high school and I love it! I can't remember the name, but it's the one that looks really dark; however, it goes on light. Leaves your lips feeling smooth.
Lorrin D.
Lorrin D.
Goose creek, SC

I'm so in love with this sample of the Clinique Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey. I had no idea what to expect when trying this product, but I now know it is a sheer lipstick with a smooth almost gloss-like finish. This product is super comfortable to wear, and I can't wait to purchase this in other wearable shades! 10/10, would recommend!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH

I have the shade black honey. The formula is so smooth and leaves my lips feeling natural, not sticky or slick. The color doesn't last very long, but you can reapply quickly without a mirror since it's pretty sheer. It give a touch of natural looking beauty. I truly believe this is a universal shade for all skin colors. Since the formula is so sheer, it's also a great cream-like blush in a pinch. I highly recommend trying this product!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now