7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Anna H.
Anna H.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Black Honey
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I was hesitant because it seems so dark but it is actually perfect and it works on anyone. feels moisturizing and you can wear it year round
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
Review for: Black Honey
My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I all have this almost lipstick and we all love it. It is so easy to use on the go for a little color that is not over the top. Very moisturizing as well.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Black Honey
This is the My Lips But Better go to and has been for years. It gives a sheer color boost to lips. Perfect for everyday wear. There is no other lippie like it! This is something you'll want both in your makeup bag and in your purse. Lasts a few hours, a little longer with light gloss over it.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I have been using Black Honey for years. It gives a sheer plummy color to the lips.I also love that you can really change the intensity.
Korinne D.
Korinne D.
Review for: Black Honey
I'm seriously in love with this stuff. I've gone through three sticks in two years. It's perfect with a lovely sheen. It looks like Urban Decay's Shame Lipstick but it comes on light and free and goes with a good day to day look.
Mariam U.
Mariam U.
Dunlap , IL
Review for: Shy
Nice creamy formula and hydrating!! The color is lighter than what I expected but still nice
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Review for: Shy
This lipstick is so pretty! The color is so flattering, especially for my fair skin. It's a great everyday shade and looks so natural. I love Clinique and this lipstick does not disappoint with the formulation and wear.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Steph L.
Steph L.
I got this in my Sephora play box and have a lot of mixed feelings about it. I was hoping the color pay off would be a little better as it is a almost lipstick, but this really is more like a tinted balm to me. Which I don't mind bc I needed one, i was just disappointed this product came out nothing like the packaging. Black honey looks so dark and burgundy but comes off very sheer. It has a little smell to it also which I don't mind but can look past since it doesn't linger. I would use this since I have it and it's good for my less makeup days, but I wouldn't go out and buy it.
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?