BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Black Honey
My all-time favorite color and formula! Goes on like butter, never feathers like a regular lipstick and is the perfect color! It looks much lighter on the lips than you'd expect!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Review for: Black Honey
Love the shade and the texture of this lipstick. It's flattering on many skin tones, but I particularly like it on olive or darker shades. It is sheer, but bold at the same time!
Sarah H.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Black Honey
Wow. I cannot say enough about this lipstick. I wear it every day, and cannot stop talking about it to my friends and family. It's sheer and natural, but is also buildable. You can ultimately make it whatever you want it to be (sheer or dark.) I would highly recommend this product!
Taylor C.
Review for: Black Honey
This looks terrifying in the tube, but when applied, looks absolutely stunning. It gives you lips a tint but not crazy insane color. I love this.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
Review for: Black Honey
This shade looks scary dark, but it is a nice sheer red hue. It is subtle. It can be built up with more applications, but it gives a nice natural look with only one layer.
Anna H.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Black Honey
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I was hesitant because it seems so dark but it is actually perfect and it works on anyone. feels moisturizing and you can wear it year round
Betty M.
Review for: Black Honey
I use to love this lipstick. Couldn't find it so i totally forgot about it. It looked like a plum lip gloss on me. I hope i find it when i go into the store next week
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Review for: Chic
This lipstick gives you a great color and feel on your lips! You can make it as dark or as light as you want it and it looks different but great on everyone!
Korinne D.
Review for: Black Honey
I'm seriously in love with this stuff. I've gone through three sticks in two years. It's perfect with a lovely sheen. It looks like Urban Decay's Shame Lipstick but it comes on light and free and goes with a good day to day look.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
Review for: Black Honey
I am a very pale person and was searching for a reddish color that would make me look alive without looking neon or unnatural. This has the perfect color and moisturizing texture that keeps me coming back multiple times a day!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.