Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Julia N.
Julia N.

I purchased a Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Cherry. I liked the dark color, but was slightly disappointed when it was much sheerer upon application. I needed to use quite a bit of it to get the color I wanted. However, it was quite moisturizing without being sticky or to slick. If you want sheerer/lighter coverage and something moisturizing, this is for you! However, I was looking for a bolder color.
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello , ID

Not super impressed with this product. I can appreciate the idea but there definitely could have been some improvement before hitting the shelves. The color 'black honey' looks so gorgeous in the package but there is absolutely no color pay off at all, it's basically a really really expensive lip balm. I'm just glad I got this is a $10 sub box and didn't pay full retail price for disappointment.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gautier, MS

I love the Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey! It's incredibly moisturizing and smooth. I am a first time user but I will definitely repurchase again. I received a sample in my Sephora Play box. The color can be applied once for a sheer wash of color, or multiple times for a deeper, more dramatic shade. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it does not last.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.

I received the CLINIQUE
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (wine with a sheer, glossy finish) in my January Sephora Play beauty box. This product is ideal for the harsh winter months. The sheer wine color was flattering to wear day or night. Conditions and soothes lips. It's almost like wearing lip oil. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Hilda T.
Hilda T.

I received a sample of Black Honey in my Sephora play box and at first I didn't think I'd care for it. But this is actually a great product! When you don't want to put something on your lips that is too drying for too sticky or too much color, this is the lippie for you. I used it till it finished and purchased it asap as I felt that there was nothing out there like this!!
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Chico, CA

This is my go to lip color. I love it. I love how it is a sheer color that just makes my lips pop a little. it's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. it also looks great on my sister and mother, and we all have different skin undertones and shades. I cannot recommend it highly enough. this is the only lip a color that I've ever used through and then repurchased.
nikole l.
nikole l.
noblesville, in

I recieved this product in the shade black honey, inside of my sephora play! bag for January 2017 and I was skeptical about this product but once I tried it I fell in love. this product is so moisturizing and with just a hint of color I immediately made its new home my purse so that I can use it anytime Im out. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of my sample.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA

I have this lipstick in pink honey that I got as a deluxe sample from Sephora. It feels lovely on the lips. Not sticky, hydrating and slight slip to it. Overall really balmy feeling and comfortable. It gives a nice sheer colour that is great for this no makeup days. I would love to try the other shade sometime. The price is not bad as well. I would recommend.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI

Black Honey is famous for a reason. I love this and will buy it again. This was perfect for daily use, because I can swipe on one layer of comfortable, sheer color or build it up. It gives a really pretty effect when just dabbed on with glowy skin and long lashes. It's beautiful. The consistency isn't like anything else I've tried; it's almost a gel stick.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC

Clinique Almost Lipstick is perfect. The color is very subtle and the product feels great on the lips. It provides a good amount of moisture. The black honey color looks scary in the tube, but when applied is flattering. I have very fair skin and the color was not too dark or too light. This product gives a very natural little to no make up look.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!