BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Salina F.
Review for: Other more...
I can only review the original shade Black Honey. This is quite literally my favorite lipstick ever. It's super low maintenance and it provides the prettiest sheen and wine tint to the lips. A few swipes offer a rosy color on my lips and if I add a few more swipes, it can deepen to a dark reddish color like wine which is so lovely!
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Review for: Other more...
I love the black honey color. I have fair skin and it is not too dark even though the color may look intimidating. It gives a nice was wash of color that is brighter than a gloss but not as opaque as a lipstick. It is smooth and comfortable on the lips. This is natural and perfect for everyday but you can make it more intense to dress it up. I have one in every purse! Totally worth the purchase!
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this when I am on the go and just want a little moisture to my lips! It gives them a tint and doesn’t make my lips peel or dry them out at all. It is a little bit expensive, but lasts for a long time! I would probably buy this again
Nic G.
Review for: Other more...
If you're looking for a natural pop of color on your lips, or scared of bright lipstick, these are a great way to go. They're light tints, not drying, and flattering on everyone. Black Honey especially is a cult favorite for a reason!
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: Other more...
I received black honey in a Sephora play box and purchased it after i ran out of my deluxe sample. This is my every day balm that adds a subtle color and shine to my lips for a natural look. The smell isn’t to appealing to me but it keeps my lips moisturized.
Deana T.
Monaca
Not too heavy, goes on very smooth. Lots of color choices. No problem with any skin allergies with this brand. I also got a multi color lip pallet where you can customize your own perfect shade! Love all the choices.
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Review for: Lovely, Spicy, Tender, Luscious more...
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my lips feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
Megan j.
church point
These are so hydrating its in between a balm and lipstick. This doesn't get dry at all and wears great. I recommend for anyone who doesnt mind a shiny finish. The price is also a pro and you get a good bit of product. Clinique Almost Lipstick
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
There is a reason this is a cult favorite. It doesn't matter your skin tone, this almost lipstick will literally look good on everyone. It totally enhances your natural color to give you a shade all your own!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.