7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Black Honey
Superb. I used to use this when it was in the pot. Looks very deep and rich, but turns into the most beautiful natural berry shade. I purchased at a department store. I am a repeat customer for this color. I would certainly buy again. I highly recommend this must try legendary shade of Clinique lipstick/gloss.
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Black Honey
In love with this. A friend told me about this and I just had to try it. It's very moisturizing and the color is buildable. It starts out as a nice pinky color when as you go over it you can make it as dark as the picture. Perfect to throw in your purse and switch up your look throughout the day.
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
Review for: Tender
I love this almost as much as i love "Black Honey." This is a no effort lip product. You can put it on with no liner, no stain... It stands on its own. It is gorgeous on all skin tones and it is perfect for summer when none of us feel like wearing a full dace of makeup or going the extra mile!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Review for: Luscious
I absolutely love this. I haven't tried out this shade though. I really want to soon. I have the Black Honey shade. At first I didn't think I would like this because it looked black. It is a very nice deep red color. It looks so nice on the lips. It is not drying either.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this product. It's always in my purse. Great color, goes on smooth, you can wear it pretty much everyday. Adds moisture to my lips without having that wet feeling. I wish it was a little more pigmented, but regardless I love the way it makes my lips feel and look.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Review for: Luscious
Easy to carry around in any of my purses and survives most anything. it's a bit pricey but I usally buy a bunch to get the freebies. then I feel like I scored a haul. this really leaves my lips feeling smooth for quite a while. can't wait for the next store with promo
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Review for: Black Honey
This has nice color to it and is easy to apply. However, I found that after an hour of wearing it it was no longer on my lips and instead had slipped down to my chin making me look crazy. Because of this, I ended up returning it, sad because it is a beautiful color.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I got this in a Play! By Sephora box as a sample and am absolutely in love. The quality is so high and it's really moisturizing. It adds a subtle pigment but it isn't overbearing. I highly recommend it and will probably be getting several shades. Great product!
Moira M.
Moira M.
Olive Branch
This color looks amazing on anyone. Great purple-y tone works great on a wide variety of skin tones; it's right between a burgundy-brown and a blue-y purple, so it works on literally anyone. Formula is so comfortable and pleasant. Absolutely favorite color.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?