Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID

Not super impressed with this product. I can appreciate the idea but there definitely could have been some improvement before hitting the shelves. The color 'black honey' looks so gorgeous in the package but there is absolutely no color pay off at all, it's basically a really really expensive lip balm. I'm just glad I got this is a $10 sub box and didn't pay full retail price for disappointment.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gautier, MS

I love the Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey! It's incredibly moisturizing and smooth. I am a first time user but I will definitely repurchase again. I received a sample in my Sephora Play box. The color can be applied once for a sheer wash of color, or multiple times for a deeper, more dramatic shade. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it does not last.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.

I received the CLINIQUE
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (wine with a sheer, glossy finish) in my January Sephora Play beauty box. This product is ideal for the harsh winter months. The sheer wine color was flattering to wear day or night. Conditions and soothes lips. It's almost like wearing lip oil. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Chico, CA

This is my go to lip color. I love it. I love how it is a sheer color that just makes my lips pop a little. it's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. it also looks great on my sister and mother, and we all have different skin undertones and shades. I cannot recommend it highly enough. this is the only lip a color that I've ever used through and then repurchased.
nikole l.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN

I recieved this product in the shade black honey, inside of my sephora play! bag for January 2017 and I was skeptical about this product but once I tried it I fell in love. this product is so moisturizing and with just a hint of color I immediately made its new home my purse so that I can use it anytime Im out. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of my sample.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA

I have this lipstick in pink honey that I got as a deluxe sample from Sephora. It feels lovely on the lips. Not sticky, hydrating and slight slip to it. Overall really balmy feeling and comfortable. It gives a nice sheer colour that is great for this no makeup days. I would love to try the other shade sometime. The price is not bad as well. I would recommend.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

Hands down. My most Favorite lipstick in my bag. I've used it so much that I've had to dig out the last bit of lipstick. I've bought it several times and will always buy this beauty. It looks gorgeous on everyone. Just the right amount of gloss. If I had to choose one lipstick this will be the one. I'm not kidding. It's gorgeous. The perfect color.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA

This is a deep berry shade almost like a burgundy. I don't like the feeling of this on my lips. I like light-weight lipsticks. This definitely feels heavy onto my lips. The packaging is nice though. I would not buy this or anything else from this line of lipsticks. This is a glossy finish. This is buildable. It's extremely easy to apply tough.
Phylesha C.
Phylesha C.
Dallas, OR

This is the perfect mix between a lip stick and a lip gloss. The color looks really dark, but once you put it on it is much lighter. It feels like a light lip gloss but gives pigment like a lipstick. It is not super sticky like glosses usually are. I am SO in love with this product that it is definitely on must have makeup products list!
Maria L.
Maria L.

There's a reason why Black Honey has such a cult following. I love it and have repurchased at least three or four times. I also recently discovered that Burt's Bees red Dahlia lip balm is a close match, but I still love pulling this beautiful silver tube out of my purse. So pretty on the lips, even if it's not terribly long-wearing.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now