Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I tried this in the color Black Honey. I really liked the sheerness, and the moisture it gave my lips. It was easy to wear and easy to apply. I like the slimness of the product too. I did have to apply it several times throughout the day, but I don't mind at all. The packaging is all metal and it feels really nice in my hands.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
April 28, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I am obsessed with this lipstick! I'm not someone that usually gets into lip products, but this is awesome. It's a beautiful shade that matches my cool pale skin tone. It is also easy to apply and doesn't get messy. It doesn't have the staying power of long lasting lipstick but you can whip it out and reapply without a mirror.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Feb. 15, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
While I like the shade Black Honey from the Clinique Almost Lipstick line, I find that this color can enhance my ruddy complexion if worn without foundation or, at the very least, concealer. This is not a deal-breaker for me, as I generally wear concealer, however it does mean that this is not a throw-on-and-go product for me.
Cari T.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I received a small tube of this in my Sephora play box. The dark hue of the tube scared me at first but omg I am in love! Amazing color! It goes on smooth like a gloss but definitely provides a pretty color. I've worn it alone and on top of lipstick and I just love it either way. Definitely going to buy it when I run out!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nashville, TN
I have been buying this lipstick for years. This will forever be in my toolbox of beauty supplies. It is the ideal red for a pale redhead and is just enough color to make my lips pop. Also, it can be layered to create a more vibrant color and it's staying power is incredible. You don't have to reapply very often at all.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
June 24, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Superb. I used to use this when it was in the pot. Looks very deep and rich, but turns into the most beautiful natural berry shade. I purchased at a department store. I am a repeat customer for this color. I would certainly buy again. I highly recommend this must try legendary shade of Clinique lipstick/gloss.
Jassi C.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
July 8, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
In love with this. A friend told me about this and I just had to try it. It's very moisturizing and the color is buildable. It starts out as a nice pinky color when as you go over it you can make it as dark as the picture. Perfect to throw in your purse and switch up your look throughout the day.
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
July 7, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Tender
I love this almost as much as i love "Black Honey." This is a no effort lip product. You can put it on with no liner, no stain... It stands on its own. It is gorgeous on all skin tones and it is perfect for summer when none of us feel like wearing a full dace of makeup or going the extra mile!
Aida S.
Aida S.
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Lovely
I really like Clinique's Almost Lipstick line, it's a perfect touch of color if you're looking for something for your lips but you don't want too heavy pigmentation. It's really moisturizing, so it's similar to a tinted lip all. Would be good for younger teens starting out in makeup.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
June 14, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this product. It's always in my purse. Great color, goes on smooth, you can wear it pretty much everyday. Adds moisture to my lips without having that wet feeling. I wish it was a little more pigmented, but regardless I love the way it makes my lips feel and look.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.