BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 22 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used the Black Honey and the Pink Honey. The Pink Honey is definitely my favorite. It goes on really easily and immediately brightens my entire face. It's not too pink and not too sheer - it's just enough to be noticeable.
Taylor D.
Let me tell you I hate lip gloss and I love this. Is super smooth and feels good on your lips. Its not thick and gunky. Its not tacky at all. I love this. Its perfect for days when I just want a tint of color without a solid color block. I'm so happy I got this.
Victoria C.
I guess they are not made for my olive skin, they don't have effect on the color of my lips, it's like an overpriced lip balm. My mom, who is very white, swears by then and they do look very nice on them,
Nakaiya W.
Review for: Black Honey more...
I love using this lipstick. It's not matte at all, it's sheer and it's a really nice color. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, it's very moisturizing. It looks good on all skin tones and it's very build-able.
Sara Z.
Los Gatos, CA
Review for: Lovely more...
I love this product. It's perfect for days where you don't have too much makeup on and you just want a sheer application. However, you can layer it on for a deeper darker color. I've already gone through one tube and I can see myself utilizing this products for years to come!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the shade black honey and the color looks and sounds a little intimidating but it swatches beautifully. It's not over glossy or sticky. It's pretty sheer with a nice tint. Very flattering without over doing it
Ashley L.
Nashville, TN
I have been buying this lipstick for years. This will forever be in my toolbox of beauty supplies. It is the ideal red for a pale redhead and is just enough color to make my lips pop. Also, it can be layered to create a more vibrant color and it's staying power is incredible. You don't have to reapply very often at all.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Review for: Black Honey more...
This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Arielle M.
This is my second time purchasing black honey. I love it because it provides the right amount of color when i'm going for a "natural" look. It looks beautiful on all skin tones. The only con is because it is more like a gel it doesn't last very long.
Sara H.
Review for: Black Honey more...
It looks too dark in the tube... don't believe it. Just try it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin, on dark skin and everything in-between. Its got gloss to it, its sheer but not too see through. It's got depth but isn't too deep. I can take this from day to night easily.
Kitten G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my absolute favorite lip products, but they don't make it any of the other shades anymore. Does anyone know which Clinique product is closest to the Almost Lipstick?
Maria U.