Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA

Yes the color looks scary but it applies so pretty!!! Its a gorgeous berry shade and the formula is nice. However i do not think it lasts super long
Linda P.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA

Don't let the color in the tube fool you because this color is quite sheer. It has a pop of color and definitely work with any skin tone. It's so moisturizing for everyday wear. It's more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

Me gusto el color la textura me gusto el color y me gusto que no se corre y se ve muy bonito en mi piel
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA

How could I live without my Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey?? The tint gives your lip that fresh flush, like you've been sipping on cabernet. But the color stays on your lips and not your teeth. It's just the right amount of glisten and moisturizing too!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Iowa City, IA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I was hesitant because it seems so dark but it is actually perfect and it works on anyone. feels moisturizing and you can wear it year round
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Medley, FL

Amo los labiales! Pero los de Clinique son un must! Colores frescos y duraderos, que complementan cualquier maquillaje!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO

This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Frankfort, NY

I am a chapstick girl, and have searched forever to find that perfect color you can smooth on and not have to worry about being too dark, bright, shiny, etc. This lipstick looks dark in the tube, but glides on to give the perfect, subtle color. Perfect for everyday wear, add a little gloss for going out!
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Wenham, MA

I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it.

Hadley M.
Hadley M.

This is a great, universally faltering shade. The color does not have the lasting power I would hope, but it is a no mess application.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!