BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Moira M.
Olive Branch
This color looks amazing on anyone. Great purple-y tone works great on a wide variety of skin tones; it's right between a burgundy-brown and a blue-y purple, so it works on literally anyone. Formula is so comfortable and pleasant. Absolutely favorite color.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Amber F.
Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
One of my go to, universally flattering colors. I don't like liquid lipsticks because of how dry they are and how error prone I am, so I do t mind constantly reapplying a lipstick like this because I like it so much.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Review for: Lovely more...
I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Review for: Black Honey more...
I love the 'Almost Lipstick' line from Clinique! The first color I purchased was the Black Honey as was recommend to me by the lady at the Clinique counter! It goes with every 'look' and seems to change in different lighting and i love that! I also have it in a few other shades and I love them all!
Kelsey J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Black Honey more...
Got it for my birthday and love it! It's easy for everyday and lasts a while. It goes on buttery smooth, and the color is a healthy pigment that's dark enough to dress up with. It's something I usually prefer with dressier outfits, but I also pair it with my on-the-go outfits when I'm going to class.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.