Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#153 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl
I love these little lip tints , they are great for the winter time , they keep your lips moisturized and have a little color to they are wearable for everyday.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
The colors are very bright and stay on all day with minimal application. It doesn't make the lips feel too weird.
Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.
This lipstick gives my lips a natural look. It's not too shiny and not matte. It's perfect for a natural makeup look.
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Mali C.
Mali C.
New Rochelle, NY
This has to be my favorite lipstick. the color is fantastic and no too bold. it has just enough color. It also goes on very nicely and stays for a while. I've only tried the black honey so far but i plan on purchasing some other colors because they're amazing. Also the tube its in is really nice and appealing to the eye!
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
This feels like a chapstick qhen you put it on. I have the black honey ans the more you layer it the darker it gets, but it's more of a tint than anything. It's very pretty.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga, CA
Black honey is a cult favorite for a reason- it is AMAZING. Don't be fooled by the name, this is not a black lipstick. Its more of a rosy/pink sheer balm type of product. What's awesome about it is that the color really changes based on your natural lip color. It looks slightly different on everyone but the color is the most flattering shade. It looks incredibly natural and makes your lips feel so hydrated and soft and supple looking. Cant live without.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
I feel in love with this lipstick years ago... in fact they stopped carrying my color Black Honey but I loved the way it goes on and how my lips look that I kept using it, just changed colors. Sometimes I put a long lasting lipstick on first then apply the Almost Lipstick.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!