7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
I've been using Black Honey for many years. The color looks good on anyone and is very moisturizing. The tubes are slim. I carry at least one in my purse and have one in my car. This is my go to lipstick especially when my lips are dry. I would buy this again.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Williamsburg, KY
I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick. I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Son maravillosooos, me encantan,me fascinan! Los amo. Los labiales de esta marca son sensacionales y me dejan totalmente enamorada.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
Clinique is a funny brand to me. I always think it's an overly 'gift-y' brand - the kind of thing you buy teenagers for christmas, and yet...they do come out occasionally with awesome products. Like their almost lipstick in black honey. It's purported to be a hydrating, balmy, sheer colour that reacts to your own lip colour to make a unique, universally flattering shade. If you apply one coat it is this lovely sheer berry, and more coats turns it into this really vampy colour on me.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
I was not a fan of this product! As the name hints, it is most definitely NOT lipstick. So, don't buy thinking, "Oh wow, what a gorgeous color!" It will be a very sheer form of that color. Very close to a balm formula, definitely not sticky like a gloss. It isn't sticky or anything like that. However, Black Honey looks gorgeous in tube, but when I put it on the lips it looks like I ate a cherry popsicle (I have fair skin and not very much color to my natural lips unfortunately). For $17, I would say stay clear and buy some Baby Lips from the drugstore. Disclaimer: Maybe I am judging a bit too harshly because I am a huge lipstick fanatic.
Liana R.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
I have this in the shade "black honey," which is definitely a beautiful my-lips-but-better shade. I love the way it looks and it's a great one to keep in my purse. However, it's a little uneven without very careful application, and it definitely settles into lines.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Black honey is my all time favorite! I absolutely love it! It was a great starter for me beca use i was never a fan of anything on my lips but chapsticka
Mali C.
Mali C.
This has to be my favorite lipstick. the color is fantastic and no too bold. it has just enough color. It also goes on very nicely and stays for a while. I've only tried the black honey so far but i plan on purchasing some other colors because they're amazing. Also the tube its in is really nice and appealing to the eye!
elizabeth G.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
One of my favorite lipstick in black honey i usually but it at Macy's I once got a sample of it but I didn't like it at first but I found myself always grabbing it because it looked so nice and natural so now it's one of my favorite lipstick
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC
I love that this lipstick was made to suit every skin tone. But if you think this a proper lipstick you will be disappointed! This is more kind of a tinted lip balm. But I absolutely love that it gives your lips a nice healthy natural color. So far I really like this product!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?