BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
karen g.
Greensburg, IN
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipcolor! The texture is sublime, it's odorless, and it reads like a dark red on me - something I can't pull off in regular lipstick. It's not too shiny and sheer enough to put on without a mirror. I'm so glad Clinique brought this product back!
Quintia B.
Sumter, SC
Review for: Black Honey
This lipstick fits anyone no matter what shade they are. Even though it may be more on the expensive side compared to AVON, this lipstick is worth the extra dollar. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick. My Aunt bought me this years ago, and I still wear it. Its my go to color for a wine lip. It doesn't feather . The color is sheer and looks good on all skin tones,
Colleen P.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Black Honey
It's magical - it looks good on everyone. It looks autumn during the autumn and slightly bitten during the spring. I love it - I just wish it stayed on longer - it rubs off super easily.
Courtney H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Shy
Clinique is my go to for lipstick and glosses..they smell and taste like almost nothing which is important to me..this is a nice mix between a gloss and a liptstick..very moisturizing.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Black Honey
Lovw, love, love this lipstick. It is a cross between a lipstick and a gloss. Gives just the right amount of co,or and looks good on everyone. Plus, it's not sticky like a lip gloss.
Dyana V.
Review for: Black Honey
I looooooove this! It's soooo pretty. It's sheer and light and it really just goes with anything. I was hesitant when I first purchased this but it's a purchase I will never regret!
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Black Honey
I love this color. It looks like it would be really dark, but it gives a lovely sheer pop of color and is moisturizing! It's such a lovely product! This would look great on anyone!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Black Honey
My all-time favorite color and formula! Goes on like butter, never feathers like a regular lipstick and is the perfect color! It looks much lighter on the lips than you'd expect!
Taylor C.
Review for: Black Honey
This looks terrifying in the tube, but when applied, looks absolutely stunning. It gives you lips a tint but not crazy insane color. I love this.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?