7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Mariam U.
Mariam U.
Dunlap , IL
Review for: Shy
Nice creamy formula and hydrating!! The color is lighter than what I expected but still nice
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Review for: Shy
This lipstick is so pretty! The color is so flattering, especially for my fair skin. It's a great everyday shade and looks so natural. I love Clinique and this lipstick does not disappoint with the formulation and wear.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Steph L.
Steph L.
I got this in my Sephora play box and have a lot of mixed feelings about it. I was hoping the color pay off would be a little better as it is a almost lipstick, but this really is more like a tinted balm to me. Which I don't mind bc I needed one, i was just disappointed this product came out nothing like the packaging. Black honey looks so dark and burgundy but comes off very sheer. It has a little smell to it also which I don't mind but can look past since it doesn't linger. I would use this since I have it and it's good for my less makeup days, but I wouldn't go out and buy it.
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
I didn't like this at all. This was an item in the Sephora play box and as soon as I opened the lid, the lipstick came out. It appeared to have been broken inside the tube. It got everywhere and I really didn't like the texture of this. Everything about it just felt really cheap.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I have this lipstick in Black Honey and I really want to love it, however I really can't. The color on my lips is quite glossy, but it's so sheer and patchy that it doesn't quite sit right on my lips. I can't really explain. I wish it was an more opaque finish.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Review for: Lovely
Clinique lipstick is a must!!! Love.love love this color and lipstick!! Try it#!
Hadley M.
Hadley M.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a great, universally faltering shade. The color does not have the lasting power I would hope, but it is a no mess application.
amanda h.
amanda h.
milwaukee, WI
Review for: Black Honey
Love this shade! Light, buildable coverage to create a natural or more vivid look. I always keep this in my purse for when I want to add a little bit of lip color without a lot of hassle.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.