7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Liana R.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
I have this in the shade "black honey," which is definitely a beautiful my-lips-but-better shade. I love the way it looks and it's a great one to keep in my purse. However, it's a little uneven without very careful application, and it definitely settles into lines.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Black honey is my all time favorite! I absolutely love it! It was a great starter for me beca use i was never a fan of anything on my lips but chapsticka
Mali C.
Mali C.
This has to be my favorite lipstick. the color is fantastic and no too bold. it has just enough color. It also goes on very nicely and stays for a while. I've only tried the black honey so far but i plan on purchasing some other colors because they're amazing. Also the tube its in is really nice and appealing to the eye!
elizabeth G.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
One of my favorite lipstick in black honey i usually but it at Macy's I once got a sample of it but I didn't like it at first but I found myself always grabbing it because it looked so nice and natural so now it's one of my favorite lipstick
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC
I love that this lipstick was made to suit every skin tone. But if you think this a proper lipstick you will be disappointed! This is more kind of a tinted lip balm. But I absolutely love that it gives your lips a nice healthy natural color. So far I really like this product!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Black Honey
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I was hesitant because it seems so dark but it is actually perfect and it works on anyone. feels moisturizing and you can wear it year round
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
Review for: Black Honey
My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I all have this almost lipstick and we all love it. It is so easy to use on the go for a little color that is not over the top. Very moisturizing as well.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Black Honey
This is the My Lips But Better go to and has been for years. It gives a sheer color boost to lips. Perfect for everyday wear. There is no other lippie like it! This is something you'll want both in your makeup bag and in your purse. Lasts a few hours, a little longer with light gloss over it.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I have been using Black Honey for years. It gives a sheer plummy color to the lips.I also love that you can really change the intensity.
Korinne D.
Korinne D.
Review for: Black Honey
I'm seriously in love with this stuff. I've gone through three sticks in two years. It's perfect with a lovely sheen. It looks like Urban Decay's Shame Lipstick but it comes on light and free and goes with a good day to day look.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?