Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
ann b.
ann b.
Austin, TX
Jan. 9, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is my favorite go-to lip product. I always have one in my purse. It's the only product that always looks good--even when my lips are chapped. It's super dark in the tube but it glides on so sheer. You can add more for a darker color if you prefer. It's the perfect product for making my tired skin look alive.
Betty M.
Betty M.
Sept. 13, 2014, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I use to love this lipstick. Couldn't find it so i totally forgot about it. It looked like a plum lip gloss on me. I hope i find it when i go into the store next week
michele m.
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Feb. 23, 2014, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Yes, believe it. This color works for any skin tone and any age. It looks really dark in the tube, but it is a sheer tint that can be built up for a darker color. It really works with your own skin tone and has a slight sheen that is just lovely. This is a staple for over 20 years in my makeup drawer.
amanda h.
amanda h.
milwaukee, WI
Jan. 7, 2015, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love this shade! Light, buildable coverage to create a natural or more vivid look. I always keep this in my purse for when I want to add a little bit of lip color without a lot of hassle.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
Jan. 28, 2014, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I am a very pale person and was searching for a reddish color that would make me look alive without looking neon or unnatural. This has the perfect color and moisturizing texture that keeps me coming back multiple times a day!
Korinne D.
Korinne D.
Oct. 7, 2013, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I'm seriously in love with this stuff. I've gone through three sticks in two years. It's perfect with a lovely sheen. It looks like Urban Decay's Shame Lipstick but it comes on light and free and goes with a good day to day look.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
March 22, 2014, 4:48 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This is the My Lips But Better go to and has been for years. It gives a sheer color boost to lips. Perfect for everyday wear. There is no other lippie like it! This is something you'll want both in your makeup bag and in your purse. Lasts a few hours, a little longer with light gloss over it.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
July 4, 2013, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Frankfort, NY
Sept. 18, 2013, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I am a chapstick girl, and have searched forever to find that perfect color you can smooth on and not have to worry about being too dark, bright, shiny, etc. This lipstick looks dark in the tube, but glides on to give the perfect, subtle color. Perfect for everyday wear, add a little gloss for going out!
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Wenham, MA
July 10, 2013, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it.

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.