Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#145 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI

I love my Clinique Almost Lipstick so much that I own it in 3 unique colors. The only problem--it rubs off in minutes and needs to be frequently reapplied. If you don't mind rushing to the bathroom every hour to check your lipstick, this product is a safe bet if you're looking for a cute glossy lip color that doesn't feel sticky.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC

Very sheer coverage, yet perfect for every skin tone. There is a reason it is one of Cliniques best sellers... It compliments everyone. A little moisture mixed with a little color. You can swipe on a second layer if you want more of a punch, but one is really enough.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
New Albany, IN

Very flattering for all skin tones !! So moisturizing !! The color is the perfect "just bitten" rich plum. This is great with any makeup look from casual to dramatic.
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY

I have used this color since I was in college. I love that it gives a sheer color. I just am not a fan of lipstick and this gives me a nice sheer, but deepish color. Love it.
Clara S.
Clara S.
Spartanburg, SC

I never wear lipstick or gloss, but I absolutely love this! It's color is build-able and very subtle.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

I guess they are not made for my olive skin, they don't have effect on the color of my lips, it's like an overpriced lip balm. My mom, who is very white, swears by then and they do look very nice on them,
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA

I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA

Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA

I feel in love with this lipstick years ago... in fact they stopped carrying my color Black Honey but I loved the way it goes on and how my lips look that I kept using it, just changed colors. Sometimes I put a long lasting lipstick on first then apply the Almost Lipstick.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!