7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
m r.
m r.
Review for: Black Honey
LOVE THIS. Lipstick is too pigmented for me to pull off, this is a perfect mix between the two. I haven't found any other cosmetic like this, the color and consistency is unmatchable.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
Really love the shade black honey on light makeup days where I want my lips to have a nice flush. I do find this can be drying so I have to wear a good balm under! Love that it's not crazy pigmented and feels like a balm on the lips. I totally understand why this is a cult classic!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Many, LA
Legendary stuff! My older sister had this in the 90's and I still wear it now. It was the only lipstick my mom would allow her to put on me. The formula is still great; smooth and silky, not drying or sticky, and the color is a sheer wash of burgundy that goes great alone or on top of other lipsticks.
Tabitha F.
Tabitha F.
Trafford, PA
I love Clinique almost lipstick in black honey. I don't always like a heavy lip look and this product provides the perfect amount of color. My lips feel very moisturized as well
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Black Honey is a cult favorite! I remember trying this on as a child playing with my grandmother's makeup! The formula is non-drying. I would say this is like a tinted lip balm and the color is buildable. I always have one on hand when I want a hint of color on my lips.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
It's no secret-- Black Honey is the cult classic to end cult classics. There's nothing quite like it, really, and it's just dramatic enough without any difficulty in application even in the slightest. When I don't want to fuss around I'll just put one swipe on and get out the door or I can build it up to be literally the only vampy lipstick I can wear.

The Sephora exclusive Pink Honey is very lovely for no makeup days and a glossy finish without using a gloss. This has to be the most low maintenance color ever.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I have the almost lipstick in Black Honey and I love it. It's probably the most I've ever spent on a lip product especially one that isn't smudge proof and super long lasting. But it's such a brilliant product I had to have it. The color is incredible and shifts to fit your skin. The packaging is super cute and the tube is ordinary. But when I tried it at Ulta I knew it had to be mine. I love this and recommend it for anyone who wants to try something different.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have the black honey in this and it isn't always my go to for day to night lip color! It feels comfortable like a chapstick and keeps your lips hydrated!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in my last Sephora play box. The pros: the color, and the little bit of color it adds to your lips. It's the perfect type of lip for a natural make up day. The cons: it isn't very moisturizing, and if your lips are chapped it ends up looking like a hot mess. The color gets stuck on any dry skin and looks darker than the rest of your lip.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?