BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Sara H.
Review for: Black Honey
I have used this lipstick exclusively for 4 years. It is glossy and universally flattering. It goes with a tee and shorts or, with a few layers, darkens for a great formal lip. Lasts forever and is a bargain.
Annie C.
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks good on ANYONE. Price isn't bad. It's is very moisturizing. I like the no lipstick-lipstick look for every day and this is perfect for that. The color is a little, just a tiny bit, more Orange than I usually look for, but I still love The way it looks and feels on my lips.
Susan M.
Bridgeport, WV
Review for: Black Honey
Clinique nailed it with this color. I think it is a shade for every skin tone. It is a go-to color and one I actually will purchase despite the 100+ tubes of lipstick from free gifts in my makeup stash.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: Black Honey
This color is stunning, it is very intimidating in the tube, however it is a lovely berry color that will look good on anyone. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or heavy.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Review for: Black Honey
I received a deluxe sample of this with a holiday kit, and I'm so in love with it! It's more of a colored balm than a lipstick, and keeps your lips moisturized. This color works great for all skin tones.
Grace G.
Review for: Black Honey
My friend told me about this lip color and I was hesitant to buy it because it looked so dark. She reassured me that it was sheer and simply enhances your lip natural lip color. It was very moisturizing and lasted a long time. It's a color that looks good on everyone!
Annie Y.
Review for: Black Honey
Love it! I love this lipstick so much. It's sheer to buildable in color. I almost want to call it my holy grail lipstick! This is one product that I know without a doubt I would repurchase and that's hard for me to say when there are so many products out there to try.
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Chic
As with all of the Almost Lipsticks, the color is beautiful but it just doesn't last. It goes on smooth, leaves a beautiful, sheer color... And it's completely gone before you leave the house.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Black Honey
Been in love with this for a long time. Don't be afraid, its not as dark as it appears. It's a sheer berry tone and is absolutely gorgeous on everyone.
Lian D.
Review for: Black Honey
This is a beautiful lip product with subtle Berry color. It's very build able and works well with many skin tones. I love how it feels on my lips and is moisturizing. It is very long lasting.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.