Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Grace G.
Grace G.
Review for: Black Honey
My friend told me about this lip color and I was hesitant to buy it because it looked so dark. She reassured me that it was sheer and simply enhances your lip natural lip color. It was very moisturizing and lasted a long time. It's a color that looks good on everyone!
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Black Honey
As with all Clinique products, this is fragrance free. The color is a great slightly brown-berry that sounds a little terrifying but it goes on pretty sheer. You really have to pile it on to get a more pronounced color and there is a tough of shine but not at all shimmery or sparkly. Feels nice and smooth-not sticky at all. Does have a bit of a funny taste, but barely. Is in an adjustable twist up just like actual lipstick, but really performs just like a tinted balm.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Black Honey
I like this for myself and for gifts. This works well with all different skin tones. It adds a natural tint without looking heavy. It is shiny but not sticky. I've received compliments on how well it looks on me.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Black Honey
I was ordering from Clinique awhile back and needed a certain $ amount to get their GWP. I settled on this lipstick because of it's great reviews. I was certainly skeptic/nervous bc of the way the color looks on the screen and in the tube. But, man, was I surprised! It ended up being a nicely moisturizing berry shade on me. It was love at first swipe! I'm kind of in a tizzy right now bc it seems I have misplaced my tube... I'm not sure if I've left it in a jacket or an old purse I switched out. If I don't run across it soon, I'll have to purchase another tube!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Review for: Black Honey
While I find that many reviews tout this product as flattering on all skin tones, I did not personally find that to be true. I have very pale, cool-toned skin, and this color looked rusty and somewhat dated on me. However, the formula and wear time were both very good, and these lipsticks also are now available in other colors, which I have had more success with.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks so daunting in the tube, but it is very misleading. It is a very sheer product, that honestly looks great on everybody. I am very pale (palest foundation shade in every brand), blonde, blue eyes and I love the way this looks on me. I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased my moisturizer, and when the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size. It feels similar to a Revlon Lip Butter on the lips... very balmy and moisturizing
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Black Honey
I am in absolute love with this product. I do not utilize any other Clinique products but this one does not leave my purse. I wear it on an everyday basis at work with a fresh face type. It really does adjust to any skin tone and I love the fact it slightly tints my lips with just enough color. One of the best things about it is you can throw it on and go it can't be worn with a primer and stays on as if it was utilized with one. I genuinely feel like it's adding moisture to my lips without being thick or overly glossy or sticky. It never leaves them looking dry or uneven due to dry skin. I love this product and keep it in my purse at all times.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL
Review for: Black Honey
This looks amazing on and is really moisturizing for a lipsticks. The color is perfect for anyone that likes a dramatic look.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I have been using Black Honey for years. It gives a sheer plummy color to the lips.I also love that you can really change the intensity.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
Review for: Black Honey
My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I all have this almost lipstick and we all love it. It is so easy to use on the go for a little color that is not over the top. Very moisturizing as well.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!