Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

A true classic never dies! Almost lipstick in black honey is a must for every woman. The shade is a shade or two deeper than your natural lip color and Clinique adds a touch of gloss and shine to it. Excellent product!
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA

This is one of the greatest lipsticks that I own. The color looks fabulous on everyone. I bought both of my older sisters and mother one tube of Clinique's Almost Lipstick Black Honey and all three love the lipstick as much as I do. The formula is very light so it does not feel heavy on the lips. It is not drying at all and the color is so buildable. Honestly it looks great on everyone.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO

Black Honey! Gorgeous buildable berry color. This feels like a balm, and looks so beautiful. I think this color can work for every one.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.

Nice product but relatively short shelf life. I bought Black Honey. It goes on sheer but can be layered for deeper color. It has extra staying power layered over a stain. It went bad in about six months and gained an unpleasant smell.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mcminnville, TN

I just recently purchased black honey almost lipstick. I love it. It is like a cross between lip balm and lipstick. A pretty berry shade.
Shanella S.
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA

My favorite of the Clinique lipsticks line. Glides on glossy and lasts. Black Honey is my gloss that literally goes with everything! I will never stop using this product!
Molly O.
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA

I've used the Black Honey and the Pink Honey. The Pink Honey is definitely my favorite. It goes on really easily and immediately brightens my entire face. It's not too pink and not too sheer - it's just enough to be noticeable.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN

I love these! They give you just a hint of color without it being to dark and hydrated your lips! Perfect for every day use
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Bridgeton, NJ

This lipstick comes in a variety of fun colors! It feels great when you put it on and lasts a long time. Clinique did a great job with this product!
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

I love these little lip tints , they are great for the winter time , they keep your lips moisturized and have a little color to they are wearable for everyday.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now