Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Amber F.
Amber F.

Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.

Are indispensable for my daily makeup, its colors and glitter I love, perfect for a quick routine of makeup
Eleanor H.
Eleanor H.

I have used Clinique Black Honey Lipstick since I was a young teenager after watching my Mother apply it year after year. Every woman in my family swears by it. It's such a staple! It seems very dark and vampy but don't let that put you off, it's the perfect nude for most lips!
Santy B.
Santy B.
Florida

Even it is almost lipstick it is, i swear it for the old gods and the news, i use it every day to gp to the university and i cause sensation...
Anna G.
Anna G.
Austin, TX

I was so disappointed with this product. With a name like "black honey," I was expecting a burgundy color or another dark and rich stain. Nope! This hardly leaves a trace on my lips, and it doesn't last long. It's not worth the price.

If you want a slightest hint of a lip color, this product would be for you. But give it a hard pass if you want a bold lip.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA

Really love the shade black honey on light makeup days where I want my lips to have a nice flush. I do find this can be drying so I have to wear a good balm under! Love that it's not crazy pigmented and feels like a balm on the lips. I totally understand why this is a cult classic!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
St George, UT

I love this stuff. It is almost like chapstick, goes on butter smooth and it give just a tiny hint of color. You don't even need to use a mirror.
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.

Will I always have a black honey in my makeup collection? Yes, of course. However, it's not as moisturizing as I would hope, it actually seems to dry my lips out. Does it go on a little streaky? Yes. It's a classic color and intensity though and I love it so. A couple tweaks from Clinique could make this cult classic even better though.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

I bough the Clinique Black Honey lipstick, and I LOVE this color. while it looks very dark in the container, it is actually very subtle and creates a nice soft hue on your lips that stands out without being too bright or over the top. Gorgeous color, goes on smooth, and feels good on my lips.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Arlington, VA

I just tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and I am in love. I have fair skin so overpowering colors tend to overwhelm me. This is a the perfect shade - soft and natural but still bold. I also feel like my lips look healthier and fuller when I wear it. I'd give it 5 stars but it does tend to wear off quickly.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now