7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Black Honey is a cult favorite! I remember trying this on as a child playing with my grandmother's makeup! The formula is non-drying. I would say this is like a tinted lip balm and the color is buildable. I always have one on hand when I want a hint of color on my lips.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
It's no secret-- Black Honey is the cult classic to end cult classics. There's nothing quite like it, really, and it's just dramatic enough without any difficulty in application even in the slightest. When I don't want to fuss around I'll just put one swipe on and get out the door or I can build it up to be literally the only vampy lipstick I can wear.

The Sephora exclusive Pink Honey is very lovely for no makeup days and a glossy finish without using a gloss. This has to be the most low maintenance color ever.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I have the almost lipstick in Black Honey and I love it. It's probably the most I've ever spent on a lip product especially one that isn't smudge proof and super long lasting. But it's such a brilliant product I had to have it. The color is incredible and shifts to fit your skin. The packaging is super cute and the tube is ordinary. But when I tried it at Ulta I knew it had to be mine. I love this and recommend it for anyone who wants to try something different.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have the black honey in this and it isn't always my go to for day to night lip color! It feels comfortable like a chapstick and keeps your lips hydrated!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in my last Sephora play box. The pros: the color, and the little bit of color it adds to your lips. It's the perfect type of lip for a natural make up day. The cons: it isn't very moisturizing, and if your lips are chapped it ends up looking like a hot mess. The color gets stuck on any dry skin and looks darker than the rest of your lip.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
I've been using Black Honey for many years. The color looks good on anyone and is very moisturizing. The tubes are slim. I carry at least one in my purse and have one in my car. This is my go to lipstick especially when my lips are dry. I would buy this again.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Williamsburg, KY
I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick. I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Son maravillosooos, me encantan,me fascinan! Los amo. Los labiales de esta marca son sensacionales y me dejan totalmente enamorada.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
Clinique is a funny brand to me. I always think it's an overly 'gift-y' brand - the kind of thing you buy teenagers for christmas, and yet...they do come out occasionally with awesome products. Like their almost lipstick in black honey. It's purported to be a hydrating, balmy, sheer colour that reacts to your own lip colour to make a unique, universally flattering shade. If you apply one coat it is this lovely sheer berry, and more coats turns it into this really vampy colour on me.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
I was not a fan of this product! As the name hints, it is most definitely NOT lipstick. So, don't buy thinking, "Oh wow, what a gorgeous color!" It will be a very sheer form of that color. Very close to a balm formula, definitely not sticky like a gloss. It isn't sticky or anything like that. However, Black Honey looks gorgeous in tube, but when I put it on the lips it looks like I ate a cherry popsicle (I have fair skin and not very much color to my natural lips unfortunately). For $17, I would say stay clear and buy some Baby Lips from the drugstore. Disclaimer: Maybe I am judging a bit too harshly because I am a huge lipstick fanatic.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?