7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Buy on Sephora*
Sara H.
Sara H.
Review for: Black Honey
It looks too dark in the tube... don't believe it. Just try it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin, on dark skin and everything in-between. Its got gloss to it, its sheer but not too see through. It's got depth but isn't too deep. I can take this from day to night easily.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Black Honey
I love the sheer, easy to wear color, but the formula can highlight dry patches on my lips.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: Black Honey
Love the shade and the texture of this lipstick. It's flattering on many skin tones, but I particularly like it on olive or darker shades. It is sheer, but bold at the same time!
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Review for: Black Honey
Perfect for those who like a lip tint but not over powering lipstick! Great moisturizer as well! Black honey is perfect for darker complexions..... Like mine.
Zhen W.
Zhen W.
Review for: Black Honey
I can always count on this to give me a subtle color for going out. It has lip balms infused into it so it's a nice moisturizer as well.
Hilary N.
Hilary N.
Albany, NY
Review for: Black Honey
This " almost " lipstick is the perfect balance between a not too sheer lip gloss and a matte lipstick. Just enough sheer and light qualities to make a great spring/summer and early fall office look. Its not too heavy and looks very youthful. Love it!
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Black Honey
This lip color has been in so many magazines its such a great color! If you don't want a lot of color this is great for you!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Black Honey
Wow. I cannot say enough about this lipstick. I wear it every day, and cannot stop talking about it to my friends and family. It's sheer and natural, but is also buildable. You can ultimately make it whatever you want it to be (sheer or dark.) I would highly recommend this product!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Review for: Black Honey
Love it! I love this lipstick so much. It's sheer to buildable in color. I almost want to call it my holy grail lipstick! This is one product that I know without a doubt I would repurchase and that's hard for me to say when there are so many products out there to try.
Mindy F.
Mindy F.
Horn Lake, MS
Review for: Black Honey
I don't like dark lipsticks, in fact they down right scare me. I was surprised by how pleased I was with this product. It glides on smoothly, and last a long time. It doesn't clump up. I would consider this more of a "lip stain". I guess that's why they named it "Almost Lipstick". It's a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. I own a full size version and also request it as a free drop in from Clinique on every order. A++
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.