Clinique Almost Lipstick

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
Review for: Black Honey more...
I love this color. I think it goes with my skin color nicely. In my opinion, I definitely think it's more of a night time color. I like to wear it on date nights. I think it's light, not to heavy, and a little hydrating.
Moira M.
Olive Branch
This color looks amazing on anyone. Great purple-y tone works great on a wide variety of skin tones; it's right between a burgundy-brown and a blue-y purple, so it works on literally anyone. Formula is so comfortable and pleasant. Absolutely favorite color.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Amber F.
Although the name implies it's a lipstick I would consider it more of a tinted lip balm. I have it in the shade black honey, don't let the name fool you, it's a deep reddish color. It's a fantastic tint for everyday wear.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
One of my go to, universally flattering colors. I don't like liquid lipsticks because of how dry they are and how error prone I am, so I do t mind constantly reapplying a lipstick like this because I like it so much.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Review for: Lovely more...
I love this lippy. It feels so good on my lips,it gives you a very subtle pop of color, almost like you don't have on lipstick. It is moisturizing as well, doesn't leave me feeling dry at all. And I really hate that!
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I have loved this product for years! From what I've seen, the same "almost lipstick" can look completely different in different people. Make sure you try before you buy. I thing it's a great lip product because my lips don't feel dry during or after wearing.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Review for: Black Honey more...
I love the 'Almost Lipstick' line from Clinique! The first color I purchased was the Black Honey as was recommend to me by the lady at the Clinique counter! It goes with every 'look' and seems to change in different lighting and i love that! I also have it in a few other shades and I love them all!
Kelsey J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Black Honey more...
Got it for my birthday and love it! It's easy for everyday and lasts a while. It goes on buttery smooth, and the color is a healthy pigment that's dark enough to dress up with. It's something I usually prefer with dressier outfits, but I also pair it with my on-the-go outfits when I'm going to class.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.