BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
Review for: Chic
This is a cool toned version of Black Honey. The color looks scary in the tube, but it gives a nice sheer wash of color. It can be built up some by applying a few layers. It doesn't bleed a little so I used a clear lipliner first.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
Review for: Black Honey
Love how my lips feel nourished. The color looks dark and intense when you twist the cap off but on your lips it becomes more of a transparen't like berry stain look on.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black Honey
Don't let the color in the tube fool you because this color is quite sheer. It has a pop of color and definitely work with any skin tone. It's so moisturizing for everyday wear. It's more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick
Laurie G.
Wenham, MA
Review for: Black Honey
I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it.

Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Honey
A classic, a staple. I could wear this any day and everyday of the week! Don't be intimidated by the dark appearance of the product. It glides on sheer and gives a natural looking berry tint to lips. Super moisturizing. I reapply after eating or drinking.
Shannon V.
Frankfort, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I am a chapstick girl, and have searched forever to find that perfect color you can smooth on and not have to worry about being too dark, bright, shiny, etc. This lipstick looks dark in the tube, but glides on to give the perfect, subtle color. Perfect for everyday wear, add a little gloss for going out!
Hilary N.
Albany, NY
Review for: Black Honey
This " almost " lipstick is the perfect balance between a not too sheer lip gloss and a matte lipstick. Just enough sheer and light qualities to make a great spring/summer and early fall office look. Its not too heavy and looks very youthful. Love it!
Rachel M.
Broken arrow , OK
Review for: Black Honey
I like this for myself and for gifts. This works well with all different skin tones. It adds a natural tint without looking heavy. It is shiny but not sticky. I've received compliments on how well it looks on me.
Sara H.
Review for: Black Honey
I have used this lipstick exclusively for 4 years. It is glossy and universally flattering. It goes with a tee and shorts or, with a few layers, darkens for a great formal lip. Lasts forever and is a bargain.
Annie C.
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks good on ANYONE. Price isn't bad. It's is very moisturizing. I like the no lipstick-lipstick look for every day and this is perfect for that. The color is a little, just a tiny bit, more Orange than I usually look for, but I still love The way it looks and feels on my lips.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?