Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bridgeport, WV
Sept. 5, 2013, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Clinique nailed it with this color. I think it is a shade for every skin tone. It is a go-to color and one I actually will purchase despite the 100+ tubes of lipstick from free gifts in my makeup stash.
Evie T.
Evie T.
Dec. 23, 2013, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I received a sample size version of this lip color in a sample bag from Sephora for their Cyber Monday sale, and initially I was disappointed. The color looked so dark, I thought for sure I would hate it. But I was really surprised at how much I like it. The color is sheer, yet completely buildable and goes surprisingly well with my fair skin tone. It applies like a chap stick and is wonderfully moisturizing.The sample size is actually quite a lot of product, and I plan on buying a full size when I run out! Such a classic color you cannot go wrong!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
March 2, 2014, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Classic color, smooth application, easy to swipe on just a dab or a full berry lip. Love it. Easy to throw into your purse, nice and slim.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Jan. 9, 2015, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Received this for Christmas and I love it already! The packaging and overall look is simple but classic. The texture and feel of the lipstick on your lips is smooth and moisturizing. And the color is absolutely stunning! With one coat of the lipstick your lips are given a subtle reddish purple color but as you apply more and more coats the color just pops! It has an almost translucent red color to it with purple undertones and wow is it different and lovely all at the same time
Lovely Kate N.
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 13, 2013, 4:11 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This product is great. The color looks kinda scary at first, but once you put it on, it's perfect. It's sheer(duh) and gives just the perfect amount of color to your lips. It's great to put on, on those days where you want a more natural look but don't want to look dead. If you want it to be a bit more intense, just build it up. it's also not drying and glides on very smoothly.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jan. 16, 2015, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this color. It looks like it would be really dark, but it gives a lovely sheer pop of color and is moisturizing! It's such a lovely product! This would look great on anyone!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
Jan. 14, 2014, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Although the name & first glance at this product can be a little scary, the color it produces is amazing. You can go light & a tad sheer with one coat or a little darker with two coats. The color looks amazing on everyone. There is a reason it's in the top ten best sellers for Clinique. I have 2 tubes in my makeup bag, just in case! It's moisturizing & just feels good on the lips. I recommend this to ANY & ALL women.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
Jan. 13, 2015, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick. My Aunt bought me this years ago, and I still wear it. Its my go to color for a wine lip. It doesn't feather . The color is sheer and looks good on all skin tones,
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS
Sept. 18, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I kept seeing so much about this product online that I had to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! I wear it practically every day.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Sept. 10, 2014, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I ordered this one from Sephora because I heard that it looks great with most skin tones. The formula itself is super moisturizing and smooth, which is especially great for the fall and winter season when most people experience drier lips. The color is a dark red tint that you can build up to be bolder! One-two coats looks like a tinted lip balm. For $16, it's well worth the price!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.