Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Hayden T.
Hayden T.

Not terrible but I have black honey and it's pretty sheer. It leaves a nice hint of color and is slick and comfortable on the lips. You can hardly ever go wrong with Clinique in my opinion.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI

The black honey shade of this is definitely a cult favorite! It goes on with just a simple wash of color over my lips and it is super moisturizing. Because the color is so sheer, you don't need a mirror to apply it. I am definitely buying this again when I run out of my current tube.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI

I recently purchased the Black Honey almost lipstick from Clinique, and I can't believe more people don't sing its praises! The color it produces is so nice (whereas the j'ne se quois or lipstick queen lipsticks turn my lips more pink, this goes a little darker red). I really like it! Plus the packaging is so sleek! Definitely recommend.
Liana R.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA

I have this in the shade "black honey," which is definitely a beautiful my-lips-but-better shade. I love the way it looks and it's a great one to keep in my purse. However, it's a little uneven without very careful application, and it definitely settles into lines.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ

Those lipstick 💄 are good, the colors are so pretty, has a nice packaging. The price is a little expensive but the quality is good so meet my expectations about the price and of course I'll buy again a Clinique product.
Adeline C.
Adeline C.

This is great for people who don't wear a lot of makeup. It's very natural looking and you can put it on without a mirror.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Oviedo, FL

I've been using Clinique Almost Lipstick for at least 20 years, and have been satisfied with the color every time. The amount of saturation is soothing but not overwhelming, and I don't feel that my lips are painted even though that seems to be the trend.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

Years ago I had the Black Honey of this lipstick and even though the color may look too dark, the application was light and the shade was flattering for my tan skin tone. I also liked how I didn't have to constantly reapply the lipstick throughout the day.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.

This is my second time purchasing black honey. I love it because it provides the right amount of color when i'm going for a "natural" look. It looks beautiful on all skin tones. The only con is because it is more like a gel it doesn't last very long.
Mandy K.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT

Black Honey is obviously the most amazing Clinique color and the almost lipstick gives just enough color without being too much. It's perfect for after the gym for a pop of color or for a subtle look.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now