BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

Clinique Almost Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lip stick of all time, I have been using it over a year now its amazing and very rich moisturizing. It does not have any scent to it. " in 104 reviews
  • "I had read in InStyle Mag that this was a universally flattering color. I tried it and I fell in love. Like the other reviewer said, it looked like it would be a dark Goth-like color in the tube, but once it's on it takes your natural lip color and intensifies it. " in 64 reviews
  • "I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. However, I adore this shade from Clinique! It is lightweight like a gloss but goes on non-sticky like a lipstick. The color appears dark in the tube but goes on the perfect touch of color to enhance any makeup style. Somehow it matches your skin tone perfectly to not be too dark or light, too red or too pink. If you want long lasting lipstick, honestly, I say go back to the 1980s when people even wore it. This is the lipstick for women who don't wear lipstick but sometimes want to complete their makeup look with a touch of color on their lips!" in 21 reviews
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm not impressed with this lipstick. I get the point is for it to be "barely there", but it's TOO barely there for me. I do think this is a personal choice, and I can see how there would be appeal for some. But if you're into pigmented lipsticks, this will most likely disappoint.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is perfect for that almost lipstick look. 😉 I have it in black honey and I love it. I'm unsure of price since I received as a sample, but Clinique is always worth it. I just might have to purchase more when I'm out!! Would love to try the other shades!!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Black Honey more...
One of the best dark #cherry red lipsticks ever. It's very #easy to apply and lasts an ok amount of time. I do need to reapply. I'm a repeat buyer. This color will go with any skin tone. I highly recommend. It's #smooth and #creamy with a hint of #matte.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
The greatest lip color of all time? Not kidding you this lip color will not only look great all day but it gives the most amazing color. You can build it up to be darker or it could be a nice sheer color. I am seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Black Honey more...
This product came in a Sephora deluxe sample bag when I made an online order. I try to avoid products that are tested on animals, and I know Clinique does. However, this product is wonderful. My lips are almost always dry, and this product didn't even make them flake. I wouldn't purchase it on my own, but I am going to enjoy it while I have it.
Kaitlin K.
Shawano, WI
Review for: Black Honey more...
Do not be afraid to try this because of what it looks like in the tube! It is a sheer burgundy color, but easily buildable if you want it to be darker. It has a very moisturizing feeling, but I do not know if it actually is moisturizing my lips or not. My only complaint is that it does emphasize my cracked lips that I have during the winter months.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
One of my favorite lipstick in black honey i usually but it at Macy's I once got a sample of it but I didn't like it at first but I found myself always grabbing it because it looked so nice and natural so now it's one of my favorite lipstick
Kathryn C.
Review for: Black Honey more...
While I find that many reviews tout this product as flattering on all skin tones, I did not personally find that to be true. I have very pale, cool-toned skin, and this color looked rusty and somewhat dated on me. However, the formula and wear time were both very good, and these lipsticks also are now available in other colors, which I have had more success with.
Adele H.
Review for: Black Honey more...
It's crazy, but this looks good on probably any skin tone. I love to wear this when I'm doing a simple look and when I'm not wearing any makeup, but want something on my lips. The color in the tube, is not the color that ends up on your lips.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is my "I'm running late and need something ASAP" Lipstick. It's flattering no matter what is going on with my face, whether I have a full face of makeup or just some mascara and concealer. It's formula is lovely and non-drying. I've considered buying another just to have in the purse/diaper bag so I don't have to keep switching it out!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.