Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#142 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX

I have this in the shade black honey, which I got in my Sephora play box. It is wonderful! The shade will suit any skin ton and it provides subtle pigment with good moisture. Something that could be easily applied without a mirror. Perfect for an every day look or the gym!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't go on smooth. I have to continue to apply to get any color on my lips cuz it's so sheer.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Received the black honey almost lipstick in my sephora play (great sample size!), it a beautiful dark raisin shear wash of color that is definitely buildable. I love that this color was made to look good on every skin tone. This product is also more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and has a little bit a shine.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

para mí se siente como una mezcla entre una mancha de labios y un bálsamo para los labios que le da la cantidad perfecta de color muy buena pigmentacion y lindos colores
Amber G.
Amber G.
Powhatan, VA

Love these almost lipsticks I think the packaging is adorable and there are a great selection of colors and they are easy to carry
Cécile F.
Cécile F.

I am on a budget but I can't go out without them! They are just perfect. Color last even after a meal, doesn't dry my lips and is just so pretty !
Kami M.
Kami M.

I love almost lipstick in Black Honey. It's smooth enough for everyday wear and goes on nicely. It seems to moisturize my lips and I get compliments every single time I wear it on the color. It's got a sheen without being sticky or gloopy. It's a staple in my lipstick bag.
Hayden T.
Hayden T.

Not terrible but I have black honey and it's pretty sheer. It leaves a nice hint of color and is slick and comfortable on the lips. You can hardly ever go wrong with Clinique in my opinion.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI

The black honey shade of this is definitely a cult favorite! It goes on with just a simple wash of color over my lips and it is super moisturizing. Because the color is so sheer, you don't need a mirror to apply it. I am definitely buying this again when I run out of my current tube.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Palmer, AK

I recently purchased the Black Honey almost lipstick from Clinique, and I can't believe more people don't sing its praises! The color it produces is so nice (whereas the j'ne se quois or lipstick queen lipsticks turn my lips more pink, this goes a little darker red). I really like it! Plus the packaging is so sleek! Definitely recommend.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!