Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
nampa, id

Terrible for dry lips. It has a nice pretty finish, like a gel gloss, but it clings to dry spots worse than any lipstick I have ever used. I would use this product if my lips were not dry though. It is affordable and pretty.
I have been buying and wearing Clinique's Almost Lipstick for over twenty years. I love the sheer colour, and the Black Honey has been a staple off and on the entire time. It's got a medium-intensity pigmentation. You can deepen the color with more product. It feels moisturizing on the lips, which is great. I love lipstick but hate the dry, peely feeling most lipsticks induce. If you've never tried this, you definitely should. It's been out there forever for a reason, great stuff!
Liana P.
Liana P.

Have this lipstick in black honey which is gorgeous. It's hydrating and gives a great sheer colour. It's nice to be able to apply a rich colour that isn't quite the thick lipstick stuff, so it fades off more evenly.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA

Received in the shade black honey & absolutely loved it. Wear to work most days because it gives me a sheer wash of color & isn't too out of the box for the work place.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA

I purchased this in Black Honey. I love the color. Almost Lipstick is very moisturizing. I also like that it is not heavy. It's great for when I want a lighter look.
PJ W.
PJ W.
Panama City, FL

The Clinique Almost Lipstick is great if you want a "barely there" type of look. It stays on longer if you don't lick your lips so much, and there are a variety of colors. The lipstick itself is long-lasting and will not smudge. Of course, I'd recommend it to others.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.

I LOVE this lipstick. It's exactly the consistency I love in a lipstick and the colour is perfect on me. It's hydrating and lonn-lasting. It's been my go-to lipstick for years and I don't expect that to change any time soon.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Williamsburg, KY

I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick. I have found this to be a wonderful lipstick
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA

I've been using Black Honey for many years. The color looks good on anyone and is very moisturizing. The tubes are slim. I carry at least one in my purse and have one in my car. This is my go to lipstick especially when my lips are dry. I would buy this again.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bedford, PA

I received this in my last Sephora play box. The pros: the color, and the little bit of color it adds to your lips. It's the perfect type of lip for a natural make up day. The cons: it isn't very moisturizing, and if your lips are chapped it ends up looking like a hot mess. The color gets stuck on any dry skin and looks darker than the rest of your lip.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now