BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
Review for: Shy
I LOVE Clinique almost lipstick. It feels like a balm and has a pretty sheer color that has the perfect amount of gloss. I would give it five stars but it only comes in like 2 colors now so Clinique PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS!!!!!!
Sara Z.
Los Gatos, CA
Review for: Lovely
I love this product. It's perfect for days where you don't have too much makeup on and you just want a sheer application. However, you can layer it on for a deeper darker color. I've already gone through one tube and I can see myself utilizing this products for years to come!
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
Review for: Black Honey
This color is scary to look at in the container, especially for a moderate uber-pale suburban working mother such as myself :) but it comes out of the tube in such an amazing sheer color, you would think I pulled a magic trick on you. The color is somewhat buildable but still quite sheer and lightly glossy. Amazing!!
Sara H.
Review for: Black Honey
It looks too dark in the tube... don't believe it. Just try it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin, on dark skin and everything in-between. Its got gloss to it, its sheer but not too see through. It's got depth but isn't too deep. I can take this from day to night easily.
Anna T.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Chic
Very sheer coverage, yet perfect for every skin tone. There is a reason it is one of Cliniques best sellers... It compliments everyone. A little moisture mixed with a little color. You can swipe on a second layer if you want more of a punch, but one is really enough.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Black Honey
How could I live without my Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey?? The tint gives your lip that fresh flush, like you've been sipping on cabernet. But the color stays on your lips and not your teeth. It's just the right amount of glisten and moisturizing too!
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Black Honey
I love this lipstick. I use it on my cheeks and lips. Its wonderful for every day wear. So soft and moisturizing and it just looks amazing. It just makes your natural lips look really good.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Tender
I love Clinique I always say my car know how to macys by it self, I try and so much ,as for this lipstick, or gloss because it is pretty light and sheer, but this is one of my go toos, it goes with about any makeup style I choose to do each day
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
Review for: Chic
Black Honey, the sister color to this, is what got me hooked on Clinique products. The way that this glides on like a lipstick but has a nice shine like a gloss has me hooked. No, it is not dark. It is a clear color but you do get color.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
Review for: Black Honey
I really like this stuff, but I think it definitely calls for a specific, more muted look. It's not a lip color to wear to the beach, in my opinion. But, if you want a great formula and feel like channeling Lorde? This is your product.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?