7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Shy
Absolutely love it. The color is so natural and suits my lips perfectly and won't dissapear because it is long lasting.
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Black Honey
I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color will suit everyone!! It changes to fit you!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
Review for: Black Honey
This color looks soooo gorgeous on. Perfect fall color. Goes on super easy. Will purchase more when I run out.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
I love these little lip tints , they are great for the winter time , they keep your lips moisturized and have a little color to they are wearable for everyday.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida
para mí se siente como una mezcla entre una mancha de labios y un bálsamo para los labios que le da la cantidad perfecta de color muy buena pigmentacion y lindos colores
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Received the black honey almost lipstick in my sephora play (great sample size!), it a beautiful dark raisin shear wash of color that is definitely buildable. I love that this color was made to look good on every skin tone. This product is also more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and has a little bit a shine.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't go on smooth. I have to continue to apply to get any color on my lips cuz it's so sheer.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
I have this in the shade black honey, which I got in my Sephora play box. It is wonderful! The shade will suit any skin ton and it provides subtle pigment with good moisture. Something that could be easily applied without a mirror. Perfect for an every day look or the gym!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?