Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Steph L.
Steph L.

I got this in my Sephora play box and have a lot of mixed feelings about it. I was hoping the color pay off would be a little better as it is a almost lipstick, but this really is more like a tinted balm to me. Which I don't mind bc I needed one, i was just disappointed this product came out nothing like the packaging. Black honey looks so dark and burgundy but comes off very sheer. It has a little smell to it also which I don't mind but can look past since it doesn't linger. I would use this since I have it and it's good for my less makeup days, but I wouldn't go out and buy it.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC

I love that this lipstick was made to suit every skin tone. But if you think this a proper lipstick you will be disappointed! This is more kind of a tinted lip balm. But I absolutely love that it gives your lips a nice healthy natural color. So far I really like this product!
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT

Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX

I have this in the shade black honey, which I got in my Sephora play box. It is wonderful! The shade will suit any skin ton and it provides subtle pigment with good moisture. Something that could be easily applied without a mirror. Perfect for an every day look or the gym!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't go on smooth. I have to continue to apply to get any color on my lips cuz it's so sheer.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Received the black honey almost lipstick in my sephora play (great sample size!), it a beautiful dark raisin shear wash of color that is definitely buildable. I love that this color was made to look good on every skin tone. This product is also more moisturizing than regular lipsticks and has a little bit a shine.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

para mí se siente como una mezcla entre una mancha de labios y un bálsamo para los labios que le da la cantidad perfecta de color muy buena pigmentacion y lindos colores
Amber G.
Amber G.
Powhatan, VA

Love these almost lipsticks I think the packaging is adorable and there are a great selection of colors and they are easy to carry
Cécile F.
Cécile F.

I am on a budget but I can't go out without them! They are just perfect. Color last even after a meal, doesn't dry my lips and is just so pretty !
Kami M.
Kami M.

I love almost lipstick in Black Honey. It's smooth enough for everyday wear and goes on nicely. It seems to moisturize my lips and I get compliments every single time I wear it on the color. It's got a sheen without being sticky or gloopy. It's a staple in my lipstick bag.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now