7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This lipstick really is what it says. I don't think I look good in a full pigmented lipstick so this is a good option for me. It's sort of like a chapstick and lipstick mix. Even with my preferred natural look, I can pull of a more "intense" color like black honey.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I really like this lipstick I thought it was going to be too dark but it was perfect shade and goes with almost anything it glides on nice no need for a mirror I definitely recommend the sweet as black honey shade
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I have the shade Black Honey and I am sooooo happy they brought this back. I wore this in the 90's. It's exactly as stated, almost lipstick. Black Honey can be worn sheer or built up to full pigment of a deep berry. It's not sticky like gloss or heavy like lipstick. I would say its more a a balm type texture. It feels really good on the lips and lasts for about 4 hours unless you are eating something with oil in it.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I like the packaging in this and the shade options. I have a darker one, but it doesn't go on as dark as you'd think. I've noticed that it's kind of hard to keep on evenly over time and sometimes it collects on the outside of my lips. I think this is a good alternative for Chapstick though, if you want a tint of color.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
I didn't like this product at all. I guess it's trying to be more like a balm than a lipstick? But it just wasn't moisturizing like a balm, or colored enough to be a lipstick. I was really disappointed with this.
m r.
m r.
Review for: Black Honey
LOVE THIS. Lipstick is too pigmented for me to pull off, this is a perfect mix between the two. I haven't found any other cosmetic like this, the color and consistency is unmatchable.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
Really love the shade black honey on light makeup days where I want my lips to have a nice flush. I do find this can be drying so I have to wear a good balm under! Love that it's not crazy pigmented and feels like a balm on the lips. I totally understand why this is a cult classic!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Many, LA
Legendary stuff! My older sister had this in the 90's and I still wear it now. It was the only lipstick my mom would allow her to put on me. The formula is still great; smooth and silky, not drying or sticky, and the color is a sheer wash of burgundy that goes great alone or on top of other lipsticks.
Tabitha F.
Tabitha F.
Trafford, PA
I love Clinique almost lipstick in black honey. I don't always like a heavy lip look and this product provides the perfect amount of color. My lips feel very moisturized as well
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this stuff! I got it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The color is barely there, but enough to highlight my lips. It feels almost like wearing chopstick, and I don't have to worry about it wearing off and being noticeable like I do with lipstick.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.