Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#154 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Jan. 14, 2015, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love the shade and the texture of this lipstick. It's flattering on many skin tones, but I particularly like it on olive or darker shades. It is sheer, but bold at the same time!
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Sept. 4, 2014, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Perfect for those who like a lip tint but not over powering lipstick! Great moisturizer as well! Black honey is perfect for darker complexions..... Like mine.
Zhen W.
Zhen W.
Feb. 19, 2014, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I can always count on this to give me a subtle color for going out. It has lip balms infused into it so it's a nice moisturizer as well.
Hilary N.
Hilary N.
Albany, NY
March 6, 2014, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This " almost " lipstick is the perfect balance between a not too sheer lip gloss and a matte lipstick. Just enough sheer and light qualities to make a great spring/summer and early fall office look. Its not too heavy and looks very youthful. Love it!
Karley S.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
Feb. 18, 2014, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
This lip color has been in so many magazines its such a great color! If you don't want a lot of color this is great for you!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
West Monroe, LA
Jan. 8, 2014, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Wow. I cannot say enough about this lipstick. I wear it every day, and cannot stop talking about it to my friends and family. It's sheer and natural, but is also buildable. You can ultimately make it whatever you want it to be (sheer or dark.) I would highly recommend this product!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Aug. 22, 2014, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
Love it! I love this lipstick so much. It's sheer to buildable in color. I almost want to call it my holy grail lipstick! This is one product that I know without a doubt I would repurchase and that's hard for me to say when there are so many products out there to try.
Mindy F.
Mindy F.
Horn Lake, MS
Feb. 13, 2014, 3:57 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I don't like dark lipsticks, in fact they down right scare me. I was surprised by how pleased I was with this product. It glides on smoothly, and last a long time. It doesn't clump up. I would consider this more of a "lip stain". I guess that's why they named it "Almost Lipstick". It's a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. I own a full size version and also request it as a free drop in from Clinique on every order. A++
Grace G.
Grace G.
Jan. 29, 2014, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Black Honey
My friend told me about this lip color and I was hesitant to buy it because it looked so dark. She reassured me that it was sheer and simply enhances your lip natural lip color. It was very moisturizing and lasted a long time. It's a color that looks good on everyone!
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Rochester, NY
March 4, 2014, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
As with all Clinique products, this is fragrance free. The color is a great slightly brown-berry that sounds a little terrifying but it goes on pretty sheer. You really have to pile it on to get a more pronounced color and there is a tough of shine but not at all shimmery or sparkly. Feels nice and smooth-not sticky at all. Does have a bit of a funny taste, but barely. Is in an adjustable twist up just like actual lipstick, but really performs just like a tinted balm.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.