7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you woul...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...3 Answers
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
I have this in the shade black honey, which I got in my Sephora play box. It is wonderful! The shade will suit any skin ton and it provides subtle pigment with good moisture. Something that could be easily applied without a mirror. Perfect for an every day look or the gym!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Oh, honey. This stuff is amazing! I've always been a chopstick girl, but when I wear a full face of makeup, I feel like I need more color on my lips and have been using liquid lipsticks. Then I got this in my Sephora play box and holy game changer! I'm so in love. It's got a similar consistency to chap stick, but a soft color that's just beautiful. I have black honey. Absolutely recommend!!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
This. Black Honey. How had I never heard of this?! The color looks so intimidating in the tube, but it's so flattering on. And I don't like dark colors. I alternate between warm reds and nudes. But this? This I love. I can't recommend it enough. I can't believe I never wore this, in the 90's. Seriously.
Lorrin D.
Lorrin D.
Goose creek, SC
I'm so in love with this sample of the Clinique Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey. I had no idea what to expect when trying this product, but I now know it is a sheer lipstick with a smooth almost gloss-like finish. This product is super comfortable to wear, and I can't wait to purchase this in other wearable shades! 10/10, would recommend!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
I love my almost lipstick! I have been wearing the same color since high school and I love it! I can't remember the name, but it's the one that looks really dark; however, it goes on light. Leaves your lips feeling smooth.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in my sephora play box. I have the shade black honey which is a dark purple/red color. However, it's almost more like a tinted lip balm and the color pigment isn't the greatest, but you can build it up. It is a great formula though.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I love it. I'm not sure Almost Lipstick is a great name because it really is a tinted balm, but it is so pretty in the Black Honey color. It gives a great hint of color to you lips , moisturizes, and you don't need a mirror to apply. My only real issue is it doesn't have very long wear. You need to reapply very regularly.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is my "I'm running late and need something ASAP" Lipstick. It's flattering no matter what is going on with my face, whether I have a full face of makeup or just some mascara and concealer. It's formula is lovely and non-drying. I've considered buying another just to have in the purse/diaper bag so I don't have to keep switching it out!
Marlie R.
Marlie R.
I absolutely LOVE Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They are so smooth and hydrating all while giving you a pop of color! My favorite shade is "Black Honey" because it's a natural 'your lips but better' shade!
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?