BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Stefanie F.
Harpersville, AL
❤❤❤❤❤Black Honey
Just adds a bit of color, shine, and moisture. Kinda pricey, but worth the occasional splurge. Clinique Black Honey Beauty
Cécile F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on a budget but I can't go out without them! They are just perfect. Color last even after a meal, doesn't dry my lips and is just so pretty !
Caren V.
Georgetown,Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love the best lipstick last all day long doesn't feel all of your face. And it's a reasonable price. It will last for a while as well
Shelby b.
Bennington, VT
This clinique almost lipstick is a good product to at holidays and party's because its a good color that lasts long time and it does not smuged .
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I love this stuff. It is almost like chapstick, goes on butter smooth and it give just a tiny hint of color. You don't even need to use a mirror.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Flirty
I like all Clinique cosmetics and lipsticks in particular because I’m always drinking water or biting my lips and my color always stays longer
Santy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even it is almost lipstick it is, i swear it for the old gods and the news, i use it every day to gp to the university and i cause sensation...
Kari G.
Melville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for long term wear. This company always offers Great prices and I know I can count on the quality. Definitely plan on buying more soon
Krystin M.
I love this product! I hate the way that lipstick feels on the lips. This feels comfortable and light in a way that may lipsticks don't.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?