BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

How to Use:

Apply directly to lips. Can easily be layered.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Flirty more...
My go -to lip product! I got it in a free sample first. Now I keep it in my purse and in my makeupbag. It's a universal color and feels so good on. I find that I have to reapply about mid day. Great presentation. Good price point. Makes a great gift,too.
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA
I ordered the Pink Honey from Sephora. It is VERY light. I have tan skin and you can barely tell that this is on my lips. That being said, it feels very moisturizing for a long time. My boyfriend even notices it when he kisses me, haha. If you're looking for sheer lip color, this is definitely it!
Sarah C.
I have this lipstick in Black Honey and I really want to love it, however I really can't. The color on my lips is quite glossy, but it's so sheer and patchy that it doesn't quite sit right on my lips. I can't really explain. I wish it was an more opaque finish.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is perfect for that almost lipstick look. 😉 I have it in black honey and I love it. I'm unsure of price since I received as a sample, but Clinique is always worth it. I just might have to purchase more when I'm out!! Would love to try the other shades!!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Black Honey more...
One of the best dark #cherry red lipsticks ever. It's very #easy to apply and lasts an ok amount of time. I do need to reapply. I'm a repeat buyer. This color will go with any skin tone. I highly recommend. It's #smooth and #creamy with a hint of #matte.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
The greatest lip color of all time? Not kidding you this lip color will not only look great all day but it gives the most amazing color. You can build it up to be darker or it could be a nice sheer color. I am seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
Review for: Black Honey more...
This product came in a Sephora deluxe sample bag when I made an online order. I try to avoid products that are tested on animals, and I know Clinique does. However, this product is wonderful. My lips are almost always dry, and this product didn't even make them flake. I wouldn't purchase it on my own, but I am going to enjoy it while I have it.
Kaitlin K.
Shawano, WI
Review for: Black Honey more...
Do not be afraid to try this because of what it looks like in the tube! It is a sheer burgundy color, but easily buildable if you want it to be darker. It has a very moisturizing feeling, but I do not know if it actually is moisturizing my lips or not. My only complaint is that it does emphasize my cracked lips that I have during the winter months.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
One of my favorite lipstick in black honey i usually but it at Macy's I once got a sample of it but I didn't like it at first but I found myself always grabbing it because it looked so nice and natural so now it's one of my favorite lipstick
Rachel P.
I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Dorangela G.
Whats the most useful color, in your opinion?
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.