Add a Photo

#45 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (26)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Iowa City, IA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I was hesitant because it seems so dark but it is actually perfect and it works on anyone. feels moisturizing and you can wear it year round
Aleka S.
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV

This product came in a Sephora deluxe sample bag when I made an online order. I try to avoid products that are tested on animals, and I know Clinique does. However, this product is wonderful. My lips are almost always dry, and this product didn't even make them flake. I wouldn't purchase it on my own, but I am going to enjoy it while I have it.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Southampton, PA

This is the My Lips But Better go to and has been for years. It gives a sheer color boost to lips. Perfect for everyday wear. There is no other lippie like it! This is something you'll want both in your makeup bag and in your purse. Lasts a few hours, a little longer with light gloss over it.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.

I was not a fan of this product! As the name hints, it is most definitely NOT lipstick. So, don't buy thinking, "Oh wow, what a gorgeous color!" It will be a very sheer form of that color. Very close to a balm formula, definitely not sticky like a gloss. It isn't sticky or anything like that. However, Black Honey looks gorgeous in tube, but when I put it on the lips it looks like I ate a cherry popsicle (I have fair skin and not very much color to my natural lips unfortunately). For $17, I would say stay clear and buy some Baby Lips from the drugstore. Disclaimer: Maybe I am judging a bit too harshly because I am a huge lipstick fanatic.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

I keep Black Honey and Pink Honey in my purse all
Of the time. They are great for quick touch ups. I don't even need a mirror. I got both of mine from Sephora. Pink Honey is a Sephora exclusive and I really like it for a very natural option. Black honey is a classic and I have been buying it since middle school!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

At first, I was very unsure of this product because it is so glossy. Once I got used to this, I realized that is is a great "no makeup" look and it actually lasts for quite a while! However, if you are looking for a very bold look, this product may not be for you.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY

I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect shade for a natural no makeup look. It's not too glossy or too dry. And it's just the right amount of color.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Glen Allen, VA

Just the right amount of color and moisture. It makes your lips so soft without the dry lipstick feel.
Jill K.
Jill K.

I got this in my sephora play box in the shade black honey. I absolutely love it. The color is flattering and subtle. It doesn't have great staying power, but it wears gracefully and can be reapplied without a mirror. I will be buying the full size when my sample runs out.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

I love lipstick but somedays I'm just not in the mood to deal with worrying about the reapplication and the drying of matte formulas. This almost lipstick is seriously the BEST ever. I received one in my Sephora play and loved it so much that I bought another. It can be applied sheer or built up to look just like lipstick. It does transfer, but it's not as noticeable like regular lipstick, that's my favorite part. And you don't need a mirror to apply!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA

Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now