Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#109 in Lipstick

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

Photos (27)
Jessika C.
Jessika C.

I have this in Black Honey. I like how moisturizing it is and the weightlessness on the lips. It isn't long lasting at all and it is sheer. Those were no surprise. I like the packaging, but the shape of the bullet can be a little strange if you have a pointed cupid's bow. Overall, I see why it's a 'timeless' product. There's so little fuss, it really is ideal for a touch of color.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

Got this in my Spehora box and I was so impressed. The color was initially so dark and I didn't think I was going to like it. I tried it on one day and its was such a pretty, light color and it felt nice on and wore great. It was a good size, and I will probably look into other colors when I am out of this one.
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA

This is perfect for that almost lipstick look. 😉 I have it in black honey and I love it. I'm unsure of price since I received as a sample, but Clinique is always worth it. I just might have to purchase more when I'm out!! Would love to try the other shades!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I really like this lipstick I thought it was going to be too dark but it was perfect shade and goes with almost anything it glides on nice no need for a mirror I definitely recommend the sweet as black honey shade
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA

This lipstick really is what it says. I don't think I look good in a full pigmented lipstick so this is a good option for me. It's sort of like a chapstick and lipstick mix. Even with my preferred natural look, I can pull of a more "intense" color like black honey.
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE

I love the sheer and moisturizing formula of Clinique's Almost Lipstick. My go to shade is the classic Black Honey, I've loved this shade for many years, and it compliments so many skin tones. It gives an enhanced natural look, and you can apply more for a darker color.
Marlie R.
Marlie R.

I absolutely LOVE Clinique's Almost Lipsticks! They are so smooth and hydrating all while giving you a pop of color! My favorite shade is "Black Honey" because it's a natural 'your lips but better' shade!
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

Always a Clinique fan and this color is perfect for January, it is giving me major garnet vibes which is this months birthstone. Unfortunately, this is like the lipstick from hell. It instantly melts so it looks like you have some glossy lip mask on your lips. It looks beyond cheap, like one of those 'toy' lipsticks you give to children to play with. It does not look good, it is not attractive, it is not cute. I highly recommend against this lipstick.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC

I wasn't a huge fan of this product. There isn't really any pigmentation. It's not a long wearing product but it's slightly hydrating. I got this in a subscription box and I won't purchase the full size. I'd rather put something more pigmented and long wearing than this.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA

Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is my "I'm running late and need something ASAP" Lipstick. It's flattering no matter what is going on with my face, whether I have a full face of makeup or just some mascara and concealer. It's formula is lovely and non-drying. I've considered buying another just to have in the purse/diaper bag so I don't have to keep switching it out!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA

Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK

Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX

Is the lipstick pigmented????? Because it happens to me all the time that I buy a lipstick/lip gloss product and it just isn't pigmented enough.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!

Join Now