Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Jessica R.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Cara M.Clinique Almost Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.See all 28 photos
7 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Are these drying or do they have a li...Definitely soft on your lips a... 4 Answers
  • Is there another lip product in the b...There is another shade called ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...This is not very pigmented at ... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I guess they are not made for my olive skin, they don't have effect on the color of my lips, it's like an overpriced lip balm. My mom, who is very white, swears by then and they do look very nice on them,
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I have this in the shade "Black Honey", and it is wonderful! It goes on very smooth, and ends up sort of.lioe a stain. Like most lipsticks, you have to reapply every once in a while, but I don't mind because I love getting to put it on again!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Conway, AR
Aug. 19, 2015, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Black Honey
I was so excited to get this because I had heard so much about its "perfection". I didn't even bother trying it at the counter because I was so sure I'd love it. The formula is fine, but I looked like I was just wearing lip balm. It just blended with my lips, no color pay-off, not even "my lips but better". I wound up returning it. For reference, I'm a fair-skinned, freckled, (dyed) redhead.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
I always have a tube of this in black honey or spicy honey in my purse. It feels amazing and both of those colors look amazing on everyone. It doesn't last all day or anywhere near it, but it feels good and looks great so when you are able to reapply throughout your day, this is just perfect.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Love the feel of these lipsticks. It looks like a lipstick but feels like a balm, but not to greasy. The shade selection is nice. The price is not bad. I've been using the product for about 4 years now and I love it.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
I feel in love with this lipstick years ago... in fact they stopped carrying my color Black Honey but I loved the way it goes on and how my lips look that I kept using it, just changed colors. Sometimes I put a long lasting lipstick on first then apply the Almost Lipstick.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga , CA
Black honey is a cult favorite for a reason- it is AMAZING. Don't be fooled by the name, this is not a black lipstick. Its more of a rosy/pink sheer balm type of product. What's awesome about it is that the color really changes based on your natural lip color. It looks slightly different on everyone but the color is the most flattering shade. It looks incredibly natural and makes your lips feel so hydrated and soft and supple looking. Cant live without.
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
This feels like a chapstick qhen you put it on. I have the black honey ans the more you layer it the darker it gets, but it's more of a tint than anything. It's very pretty.
Mali C.
Mali C.
New Rochelle, NY
This has to be my favorite lipstick. the color is fantastic and no too bold. it has just enough color. It also goes on very nicely and stays for a while. I've only tried the black honey so far but i plan on purchasing some other colors because they're amazing. Also the tube its in is really nice and appealing to the eye!
Nona N.
Nona N.
Birmingham, AL
Glides on so smoothly. Very subtle but pretty color--I have one in the black honey color and love it! Packaging is nice-it comes in an elegant tube. My only real complaint is that it doesn't last long enough so you have to keep reapplying. However, the color is beautiful so overall, it's worth it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Torrance, CA
Does the color stay on long? I know it is pretty sheet so I'm concerned about having to reapply constantly.