BY CLINIQUE

Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.

• Is there another lip product in the black honey shade that you wo...2 Answers
  • Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel? 5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
Evie T.
Review for: Black Honey
I received a sample size version of this lip color in a sample bag from Sephora for their Cyber Monday sale, and initially I was disappointed. The color looked so dark, I thought for sure I would hate it. But I was really surprised at how much I like it. The color is sheer, yet completely buildable and goes surprisingly well with my fair skin tone. It applies like a chap stick and is wonderfully moisturizing.The sample size is actually quite a lot of product, and I plan on buying a full size when I run out! Such a classic color you cannot go wrong!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Black Honey
This has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years now. I used to work for Clinique and this was such an easy sell. It looks scary dark, but it's an almost lipstick, meaning it sheer. It looks good on everyone and is so beautiful. Definitely a staple for the Fall.
Grayson C.
Albany, GA
Review for: Black Honey
I thought they were kidding when they said it looks good on everyone. They were not. This color literally looks good on every single person who wears it, and will look unique on each person. It's a little freaky when you first look at the color, but it is as sheer as Chapstick and hydrates like Blistex. The color is flawless and is build-able for your perfect color. You'll never doubt your make up choices ever again after purchasing this perfect lip color.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Black Honey
I ordered this one from Sephora because I heard that it looks great with most skin tones. The formula itself is super moisturizing and smooth, which is especially great for the fall and winter season when most people experience drier lips. The color is a dark red tint that you can build up to be bolder! One-two coats looks like a tinted lip balm. For $16, it's well worth the price!!
Joelle K.
Chico, CA
Review for: Black Honey
This is my go to lip color. I love it. I love how it is a sheer color that just makes my lips pop a little. it's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. it also looks great on my sister and mother, and we all have different skin undertones and shades. I cannot recommend it highly enough. this is the only lip a color that I've ever used through and then repurchased.
Kayleigh P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Black Honey
As with all Clinique products, this is fragrance free. The color is a great slightly brown-berry that sounds a little terrifying but it goes on pretty sheer. You really have to pile it on to get a more pronounced color and there is a tough of shine but not at all shimmery or sparkly. Feels nice and smooth-not sticky at all. Does have a bit of a funny taste, but barely. Is in an adjustable twist up just like actual lipstick, but really performs just like a tinted balm.
Sary M.
I love giving these as gifts. They are the perfect gift for my grandma and mother and I like them myself too. The color selection is beautiful and they are very comfortable on the lips and are not oily.
Courtney A.
Review for: Black Honey
While I like the shade Black Honey from the Clinique Almost Lipstick line, I find that this color can enhance my ruddy complexion if worn without foundation or, at the very least, concealer. This is not a deal-breaker for me, as I generally wear concealer, however it does mean that this is not a throw-on-and-go product for me.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
Review for: Black Honey
I am obsessed with this lipstick! I'm not someone that usually gets into lip products, but this is awesome. It's a beautiful shade that matches my cool pale skin tone. It is also easy to apply and doesn't get messy. It doesn't have the staying power of long lasting lipstick but you can whip it out and reapply without a mirror.
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black Honey
This product is great. The color looks kinda scary at first, but once you put it on, it's perfect. It's sheer(duh) and gives just the perfect amount of color to your lips. It's great to put on, on those days where you want a more natural look but don't want to look dead. If you want it to be a bit more intense, just build it up. it's also not drying and glides on very smoothly.
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
Are these drying or do they have a lip balm kind of feel?
Michelle C.
I have been looking for new brands of lipsticks to try out. Do your lipsticks stay all day and are they matte?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is the color actually more nude or "natural" than the color of the stick itself let on to be?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
I've heard so much about the black honey shade of this? Describe the consistency, please!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?